collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: mountain boys  (Read 1063 times)

Offline LunaDehligt

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • the fun has been doubled! :D I SO LOVE MY PERSONA!
    • View Profile
mountain boys
« on: February 10, 2013, 12:13:47 PM »
I have been wondering one thing.
I checked on the mountain boys a few times but wondered can take as much money for them when they have pony cancer? :what: :awake:

Since they do not look so good, I want to be able to afford namely whether it is a good buy even if they cost about $ 65? :what:

thanks for reading ^^  ^.^

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: mountain boys
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 12:44:12 PM »
Mountain Boys are super sought after and tend to sell well even when in poor condition - hair cuts or cancer or stains.

Sunburst and Thundercloud followed by Ice Crystal are particularly prone to age marks. However, I dont think you should be expected to pay or sell a Sunburst with age marks for the same amount as a Sunburst who has no issues at all. Prices is very much dependant on condition and on which pony it will be 

Which of the Mountain Boys is it you are looking at for $65? An Ice Crystal at $65 with age marks would be a good deal but a Lightning with age marks for the same price would not be a good deal.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline sundaygirl

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 12:45:55 PM »
They were only sold in UK and Sweden (maybe Scandinavia?) and are therefore more uncommon. And they are popular on top of that.

Offline LunaDehligt

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 01:12:37 AM »
Mountain Boys are super sought after and tend to sell well even when in poor condition - hair cuts or cancer or stains.

Sunburst and Thundercloud followed by Ice Crystal are particularly prone to age marks. However, I dont think you should be expected to pay or sell a Sunburst with age marks for the same amount as a Sunburst who has no issues at all. Prices is very much dependant on condition and on which pony it will be 

Which of the Mountain Boys is it you are looking at for $65? An Ice Crystal at $65 with age marks would be a good deal but a Lightning with age marks for the same price would not be a good deal.

the boys i´m been looking for and so are Sunburst and Thundercloud and they are $65 each ^^"

Post Merge: February 11, 2013, 01:13:37 AM

They were only sold in UK and Sweden (maybe Scandinavia?) and are therefore more uncommon. And they are popular on top of that.

okey I see that explane everything ^^

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 01:37:06 PM »
Sunburst and Thundercloud in lovely condition with no age marks and no hair cuts and no issues would be a perfect price at $65.
Loa is my love god!

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 03:39:32 PM »
on the other hand if you can get them locally it might be a better deal cause you don't have to account for shipping. Worth keeping in mind :)
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Offline LunaDehligt

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2013, 12:40:57 PM »
Sunburst and Thundercloud in lovely condition with no age marks and no hair cuts and no issues would be a perfect price at $65.

but both of them have pony cancer so the prise is to high if it is $65 each then? :P

Post Merge: February 12, 2013, 12:41:51 PM

on the other hand if you can get them locally it might be a better deal cause you don't have to account for shipping. Worth keeping in mind :)

yeah thats true xD I´ll be kipping it in minde ^^

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2013, 04:45:10 PM »

but both of them have pony cancer so the prise is to high if it is $65 each then? :P

Do you have pictures?

Its going to depend on how bad the cancer and age marks are but for me $65 is not a great deal if they have really bad marks.
Loa is my love god!

Offline LunaDehligt

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2013, 01:30:26 AM »

Do you have pictures?

Its going to depend on how bad the cancer and age marks are but for me $65 is not a great deal if they have really bad marks.

No I dont :O

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2013, 12:39:16 PM »
Thats a shame - I only asked as its easier to offer a price sometimes when you see how major the issues are.

Honestly for me though I think $65 is over priced for them if they do have cancer issues. But then again there is no harm in spending that money if you really want them especially as both are hard to track down without age mark issues.
Loa is my love god!

Offline LunaDehligt

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2013, 06:11:54 AM »
Thats a shame - I only asked as its easier to offer a price sometimes when you see how major the issues are.

Honestly for me though I think $65 is over priced for them if they do have cancer issues. But then again there is no harm in spending that money if you really want them especially as both are hard to track down without age mark issues.

Yeah thats true Mabay I can aske the sellar about it when I have money to buy them ^^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal