collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP CUSTOM ADVENTURE UNCUT VERSION -NEWS UPDATE  (Read 240 times)

Flutter_Valley

• Trade Count: (0)
MLP CUSTOM ADVENTURE UNCUT VERSION -NEWS UPDATE
« on: February 09, 2013, 03:20:11 AM »
MLP CUSTOM ADVENTURE UNCUT VERSION -NEWS UPDATE   my original story which was up to chapter 14 it was missing a few chapters inbetween due to the custom ponies i neededand having made where not ready for my chapters and so i had to remove a large amount of my original story but im happy to annouce that thanks to many famous and well known customizers here on the arena i have had a few more finished and sent to me ...sadly not all my customs have arrived yet but i can finally post the uncut version of my story where in chapter prologue which wasnt added in ther original youll find out more oof the origin of the ponies and much more th story will contain the original 14 chapters but each has been editied and more extra content added.

MLP CUSTOM WEDDING ADVENTURE which i havee renamed MLP CUSTOM ADVENTURE UNCUT though if anyone has a name for the story please suggeestions i would love to hear

see the link in my signature to read the original story anyway later today or tommorrowill be posting the newest chapter sorry for the delay i havent given up on my story so i hope this will be happy news for many who have been waiting for the story to
resume.
SO KEEP A EYE ON THIS THREAD FOR MY STORY

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: MLP CUSTOM ADVENTURE UNCUT VERSION -NEWS UPDATE
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 08:14:03 AM »
Yay! Good to see you back and creating your story again :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Flutter_Valley

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: MLP CUSTOM ADVENTURE UNCUT VERSION -NEWS UPDATE
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 09:29:50 AM »
Yay! Good to see you back and creating your story again :)

Thank you hathocat XD cant wait to get it posted up on here and introduce a few new charecters into the plot as well hope everyone likes the uncut version when i posted it up ive added songs, poems even more humour and adventure there alot of extra content hope i didnt over do it donrt want to ruin the story better not say anyhing else incase i spoil the story.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal