collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: UGH... UPDaTE! Good News!  (Read 1143 times)

Offline Stormy31685

• Trade Count: (+397)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
UGH... UPDaTE! Good News!
« on: February 07, 2013, 12:19:29 PM »
Hi Everyone!

Okay, so I am not sure what to do, or if there is going to even be a problem yet, but I am seeking advice in advance.

I sold this pony:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150980018749&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123

And I got this message from the Buyer today:

Dear paradise*auction,

His head was broken!!??

- b****8

(Buyer name anonymous for their protection).

I have already sent this message in return:

Hello,

Yes. This was pictured and mentioned in the auction pictures and description. You are welcome to return him for a full refund if you are not satisfied.

Sincerely,
Paradise*auctions

If I receive a negative or a neutral, will eBay remove it possibly?

Thanks everyone...

UPDATE (2.8.13):  So, I took a gander at my feedback, and apparently yesterday she left me positive feedback that said "perfect."  LOL Sometimes I don't get it, but I am very glad it worked out!

« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 06:48:23 AM by Stormy31685 »

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: UGH...
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 12:41:37 PM »
I would wait to hear back and see what they say.  Although this is just another case of someone not bothering to read the items full description. 

In the event they happen to open a case you can fight it.  I believe if you can show them in the listing that the item was properly described, the case will be closed in your favor. 

As far as feedback I am sure they can leave still leave negative. Will ebay remove it, I do not know for sure. If you perhaps phone them, they may??

Post Merge: February 07, 2013, 12:45:20 PM

Omg..edited to add laughter  :lmao: I just noticed you had a picture with his head laying next to him. I am pretty sure ebay will side with you in the event anything bad happens.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 12:45:20 PM by ponylady »
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 12:55:36 PM »
Yea, their fault for not paying attention. Item obviously as described.  Ebay will side with you. If you let them return it make them pay return shipping as is customary.
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline Glacia471

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 01:01:09 PM »
If this isn't 'head-desk' worthy, I have no idea what is. :drunk:

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 01:53:54 PM »
Stormy you always have good descriptions thats why I buy from you all the time when I need to know what I am getting.  Its plainly there and its very nice of you to offer a refund, but not fair really because it was mentioned.  People just don't read and its really frustrating.  I hope you do not get a negative from it, hopefully if you do, ebay may consider removing it if you call them on it. I don't know.  That is the buyers fault for sure. Yea and the photo says everything. How could someone miss that.  It was very clear.  Good grief.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 01:55:53 PM by tulagirl »

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline FantasticFirefly

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Loves Accessories!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 02:01:34 PM »
I felt so guilty I face-palmed and laughed at the ridiculousness, especially after seeing him in the photo with his little head placed BESIDE his body....

You are one of the nicest to buy from, I really hope they will be fair with you from here on out. You're doing everything possible for a smooth return.

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2013, 02:43:46 PM »
It's always a pleasure to deal with you Stormy and I know that you descripe as good as pssoible.
And this ebay auction was really clear - you wrote it in the description and the pictures is absolutely clear!!
Normally you musn't take the pony back... but I understand that you offered it.

I wish you luck that anything will turn out good.

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2013, 03:26:24 PM »
Not reading is one thing, not looking at the pictures is another. Sigh. I think the best thing is to offer the buyer a refund upon return. As for feedback, I think it might depend on who you get. Some reps are great, others are not. You should try posting on Ebay's feedback board, there are a lot of great people there that are sort of experts. Best of luck.

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2013, 03:48:24 PM »
Head? Desk?  Wooo Hooooo!!!!!!  Funny!  Silly buyer, look at the pics.
:socks:   :frog:

Offline Stormy31685

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2013, 04:51:38 PM »
Thank you, EVERYONE for all your kind words.  I sincerely hope the Buyer will have a look at the auction again and be a bit more understanding and less frustrated...

I really cannot tell you all how much it means to me to hear such nice words about the ponies I sell.  It really makes me feel better to hear.

Sometimes it feels like, as sellers, every time we do something even the tiniest bit wrong, we hear about it big time, and we so rarely hear that we did something right.

I am just going to wait and see, but I will keep you all posted.  Hope everyone had a giggle, too!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2013, 04:58:19 PM »
You poor thing- they obviously didn't even look at the pictures or read the description.  For sure if they leave a neutral or negative, ebay will side with you and remove it.

More likely though- the idiot will take a look at the auction, read it for the first time, look at the pics for the first time-  and realize that he (or she) goofed up.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2013, 05:19:17 PM »
sorry to hear you got yourself a very unobservant buyer Stormy! I'm sure ebay will side with you if this goes any further , but hopefully your buyer will realize they did something stupid that totally isnt your fault :hug:

If this isn't 'head-desk' worthy, I have no idea what is. :drunk:

Too true!! ^^  :P 
wow I dont think it can get any clearer than having a pic with the head off next to the pony  :lmao:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline FantasticFirefly

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Loves Accessories!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2013, 05:29:53 AM »
I really cannot tell you all how much it means to me to hear such nice words about the ponies I sell.  It really makes me feel better to hear.

Sometimes it feels like, as sellers, every time we do something even the tiniest bit wrong, we hear about it big time, and we so rarely hear that we did something right.

I know how this feels....
I've very happily paid prices for ponies from you, that from others I would try to find them cheaper- because I know there will be no disappointments, no ponies arrived damaged tossed into flimsy boxes or wrapped with newspaper. If I have questions, you're very nice as well. You really are one of the best, everything has always arrived as described, clean and smelling wonderful and from the first purchase it was apparent you take great care customer satisfaction and are very careful packaging for shipping. :) the % of ebay sellers I've bought from, not very many go to the lengths you have to ensure a happy purchase.

I have my fingers crossed that your buyer is graceful with their return or if they decide to keep their item it isn't reflected poorly in your FB.

Offline Stormy31685

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2013, 06:24:55 AM »

I know how this feels....
I've very happily paid prices for ponies from you, that from others I would try to find them cheaper- because I know there will be no disappointments, no ponies arrived damaged tossed into flimsy boxes or wrapped with newspaper. If I have questions, you're very nice as well. You really are one of the best, everything has always arrived as described, clean and smelling wonderful and from the first purchase it was apparent you take great care customer satisfaction and are very careful packaging for shipping. :) the % of ebay sellers I've bought from, not very many go to the lengths you have to ensure a happy purchase.

I have my fingers crossed that your buyer is graceful with their return or if they decide to keep their item it isn't reflected poorly in your FB.

Thank you!  That made me blush, lol!

UPDATE:  So far I have not heard back from her and received no feedback.  Hopefully this trend continues...

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: UGH... UPDaTE! Good News!
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2013, 07:50:59 AM »
I'm so glad it worked out!
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal