collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Facebook poll on official MLP page - TRU figure set!!  (Read 20170 times)

Offline StarSwirl05

• Pearlized G3 Prototype Pony
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Njyugioh
Re: Facebook poll on official MLP page - TRU figure set!!
« Reply #360 on: February 10, 2013, 04:25:26 AM »
My guesses for talking Nightmare Moon:
"Stop standing there and brush my mane!"
"Evil laughs too. Want to laugh with me?"
"You foal!"

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #361 on: February 10, 2013, 06:02:07 AM »
The new pony looks like she has a ying-yang symbol in the middle of Celestia's sun symbol. You can see her full symbol on her mask, because everyone's cutie marks are on their masks.

Is she like a fire princess or something? Maybe the ponification of Harmony?

It seems too odd that she would have a symbol that looks like that. It looks specifically designed, not like a random lollipop or something. Considering she's also wearing a mask, just like the Mane Six, I'm guessing she's a really important character.
Eh she could also be just a random character Hasbro through it too... can't give them too much credit for doing something that makes sense after all XD
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Rainbowjuice

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • /)*brohoof*(\
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: February 10, 2013, 06:17:12 AM »
Did anyone else see the design-a-pony Luna?! NEED!
Wanted: G1 Minty & G1 Bowtie
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Huge thanks to Ivy for my sig ♥♥

Offline Malancaiwen

• Celtic pony
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: February 10, 2013, 07:00:11 AM »
The green lover inside me wants dark haired Lyra and that big Chrysalis as her body color looks dark green! I just hope it's the plastic color and not painted on...

Offline Bergamot

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
« Reply #364 on: February 10, 2013, 07:04:20 AM »
I'm glad that you guys cleared the Masquerade thing up. I was looking at the photos and wondering what was up with the luchador ponies!

Blind Bag Chrusalis looks so much better than the brushable. I understand that holes would be hard to manufacture, but the recycled mold really kills it for me because she has the foot ornamentation that the princesses have still. .. And those wings! Please only be a prototype! To me, it's more irksome than Vinyl's eye dents last year!

Anyway! New BB molds and the Grey Prgasus. Totally psyched!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 07:07:11 AM by Bergamot »

popyduggan

« Reply #365 on: February 10, 2013, 07:07:58 AM »
I'm super excited for everything, including the blonde streak SB RD and lucha masquerade ponies!

Only bummer for me is no Fashion Style ponies, specifically AJ and Umbrella Pinkie. Also, they cheaped out on Chrysalis' mold, but the BB has swiss cheese legs and looks mean which is pretty cool considering the line has been really "pure" with their character selection.

I also hope they don't name the Draino Pony.

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: February 10, 2013, 07:46:28 AM »
I find it kinda funny that my hype is to actually find out what TM name has Hasbro given to bubble butt on that package.
I was really hoping for a big mac. I see that Armor had the troll hair. He did have the troll hair right?

I am also super excited for the luna Design A Pony, the shadowbolt figure and that fluttershy actually now has her own mold.

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: February 10, 2013, 08:09:10 AM »
You know, speaking of fashion style Applejack...., I emailed Hasbro about her and they said "We can't guarantee availability in all areas, but shes still being made!" Preeety sure that's a lie.

Wadatsumi

« Reply #368 on: February 10, 2013, 08:13:04 AM »
sorry, but am i the only one to be disappointed over these revelations?  :(

no big mac, no braeburn and seriously shining armor again with this dumb troll hair? :mad:

nice that queen chrysalis and diamond tiara and lyrica will come out, but this masked pony is just a recycling from honeysuckle - little different hair, other symbol, mask -done

hasbro seems to be unable to invent really new characters - and again no real green pony...

like the quality of my little pony toys is sinking (speaking of uneven mold, hair that fells of and really penetrant pvc-smell) - i don't see light at the end of the tunnel  :cry:

Offline Bergamot

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
« Reply #369 on: February 10, 2013, 08:43:06 AM »
Lots of people have found these new ponies to be lackluster.

They can't all be winners, that's for sure, but I'm happy to find a handful of things that I'm interested in!

I'm curious about the Grey Pegasus' naming as well! If SDCC and Funko's toys are an indication, they'll probably find some way to dodge it again. You never know, though-- The back-card on the original Favorites Collection had names for everybody!

I am a little sad not to see Minty. She's already been produced in some kind of small run anyway, and she's a -really- easy way to make a whole lot of fans very happy.

popyduggan

« Reply #370 on: February 10, 2013, 08:55:01 AM »
I find it kinda funny that my hype is to actually find out what TM name has Hasbro given to bubble butt on that package.
I was really hoping for a big mac. I see that Armor had the troll hair. He did have the troll hair right?

I am also super excited for the luna Design A Pony, the shadowbolt figure and that fluttershy actually now has her own mold.
No Big mac is pretty disappointing when you consider the SA in the 7 pack doesn't have any accessories apparently unless the little coat they're making for him isn't ready yet.

I hope more is revealed in the next few days, some companies like to reveal these things slowly.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: February 10, 2013, 09:32:58 AM »

I hope they name her so the drama and whining can finally end- ridiculous it is...

I am so excited about SO Many of these- disappointed with Chrysalis design- but I don't know that a Swiss cheese design would be easy or feasible- wish they'd done the wings better though...

Still- SO many other things to be thrilled with- I'm astounded really

Post Merge: February 10, 2013, 09:43:11 AM

Does anyone know anything about that Gigantic twi sparkle molded pony?? Is she just a display?

dying for that Luna color able!!!!  I love the new blind-bag size characters- looks like they are trying to please the adult fans what with the new molds and bubble but and OCTavia!!!  that's nice-
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 09:43:11 AM by Galactica »

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: February 10, 2013, 10:47:18 AM »
ok, so I think rarity got a new head mold and a new tail? They chopped it off!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline PinkRosedust

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • How bout i do anyway?
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: February 10, 2013, 10:59:11 AM »
I don't think the shadowbolt RD is actually part of the bug TRU set. Most people are speculating that she's the 'new Zecora'  - that she'll be a special single release. Otherwise they probably would have displayed her with brushable Chrysalis and the others.
MLP sales Here Jewelry on Etsy Vintage toys on Etsy Toys and things on ebay

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #374 on: February 10, 2013, 11:02:13 AM »

I like the DaP Luna better than the other two they came up with as far as the face goes... I might hold onto FS's wings get DaP Luna, transplant and make a custom out of her for my pony sona XD

What name -did- they put on the TRU set for Grey Bubble Butt?

Post Merge: February 10, 2013, 11:03:10 AM

The green lover inside me wants dark haired Lyra and that big Chrysalis as her body color looks dark green! I just hope it's the plastic color and not painted on...
I believe they probably did make her green and not painted her base color
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal