collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pinkie Cooper - Anthro Dog Dolls  (Read 42244 times)

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
Re: Pinkie Cooper - New doll line!
« Reply #240 on: September 02, 2013, 06:14:25 PM »
Their ears are definitely re-rootable! They're made out of the soft rubber like MH/bratz wigs etc.

Adult dogs? Must investigate!

Ahhhhh yes!!!! Definitely gonna buy one today then :D Thanks! Does anyone know how many hanks of hair would be needed?
You're welcome!  :biggrin: I was really bad and got all of them cause I just love them so much >.> I wouldn't think very many, two i think would suffice.

Lon-san

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #241 on: September 04, 2013, 12:50:30 AM »
Their ears are definitely re-rootable! They're made out of the soft rubber like MH/bratz wigs etc.

Ahhhhh yes!!!! Definitely gonna buy one today then :D Thanks! Does anyone know how many hanks of hair would be needed?

Not many, the ears aren't that big.  Like Rhini said, 38" hank/ 2 MLP would probably do it.
(I've got an ear started but it's a combination of colors that were already opened. Can't gauge from that ^^; )

Oh! Also, MacabreDarling asked me in PM about what eyes they would take. No idea if they would actually fit but if you measure the eye hole, it comes out 19mm which would mean 20mm eyes. Maybe someone who's got them kicking around and is customizing anyone could try 'em?

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 04, 2013, 09:06:57 AM »

Not many, the ears aren't that big.  Like Rhini said, 38" hank/ 2 MLP would probably do it.
(I've got an ear started but it's a combination of colors that were already opened. Can't gauge from that ^^; )

Oh! Also, MacabreDarling asked me in PM about what eyes they would take. No idea if they would actually fit but if you measure the eye hole, it comes out 19mm which would mean 20mm eyes. Maybe someone who's got them kicking around and is customizing anyone could try 'em?

I always thought acrylic eye size was a measurement of the iris and not of the whole eye.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: September 04, 2013, 10:24:12 AM »

I always thought acrylic eye size was a measurement of the iris and not of the whole eye.
lol! Yes  :lol:  20mm eyes would be gigantic. Pullips take 12mm eyes, and Monster High about 8, so a 10 mm eye should work for Pinkie if I had to guess.

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #244 on: September 04, 2013, 06:25:00 PM »

lol! Yes  :lol:  20mm eyes would be gigantic. Pullips take 12mm eyes, and Monster High about 8, so a 10 mm eye should work for Pinkie if I had to guess.
one site said to measure the eye from corner to corner (http://www.allaboutdolls.com/howto.html) x:
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Lon-san

« Reply #245 on: September 04, 2013, 06:36:32 PM »

http://www.audreysdolls.com/index.cfm?PageID=31 <- I used the instructions here. I have always just bought whatever size was listed for a doll so I've never actually had to measure and buy that size. That method is listed in a few places though. Mimiwoo lists the 10mm as being for the much smaller Dollfie Plus, listing the iris as 6mm. Maybe different places list them differently?

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: September 04, 2013, 06:48:53 PM »
Basically it depends if you're getting the chip or the whole eye. In the case of pullip, it's usually just an iris chip, and those are 12 mm across. With the entire eye, it can be up to 22 mm. The iris size is what matters so when buying that's what you need to make sure is being measured. Like I said, a 10 mm chip/iris should do well for Pinkie since her eyes are slightly smaller than pullip.

Lon-san

« Reply #247 on: September 04, 2013, 07:00:19 PM »
OHHH! You're talking eye chips! Okay, yeah, 10mm then XD

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #248 on: September 04, 2013, 07:10:30 PM »
Lol I was considering taking her a step further xD Maybe I'll get a 2nd one for modding
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: September 22, 2013, 01:43:33 PM »
Has anyone found the little fashion packs yet? I've only checked Wal-Mart and Target. I'm wondering if TRU has them.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Kdangerf

« Reply #250 on: September 22, 2013, 04:06:20 PM »
Has anyone found the little fashion packs yet? I've only checked Wal-Mart and Target. I'm wondering if TRU has them.

My TRU (in Merriville, IN) has the fashion packs. I don't know if any others do, but if one TRU has them, the others probably will.

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #251 on: September 22, 2013, 04:10:30 PM »
I so wish Canada was getting these besides Canadian Tire at Christmas time. I so want a set of the Target Basics with the Hats they are so CUTE!  ^.^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 22, 2013, 04:36:37 PM »
I've only found them once at TRU  :huh:

Offline andibgoode

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Andi B. Goode
« Reply #253 on: September 22, 2013, 07:15:32 PM »
I haven't seen tham at all in Australia - has anyone else?
:good: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :art:
Monster High dolls for sale

moonlight twinkle

« Reply #254 on: September 23, 2013, 12:05:58 PM »
These are pretty cute! What is the quality of these? Does anyone know? They look they are good quality! :biggrin:

Post Merge: September 23, 2013, 12:06:30 PM

I've only found them once at TRU  :huh:
I found one doll at my local target. :huh:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal