collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster Pic Spam - thread 3  (Read 41799 times)

Offline Cate_Dartfinger

• Queen of the Forest
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Pic Spam - thread 3
« Reply #135 on: February 11, 2013, 09:31:48 PM »
I got so lucky today and found TWO Scaris Deuces! I grabbed them both but one has a slight bit of eye wonk, but the way his eyebrow is higher, makes him look like hes doing Zoolander's "Blue Steel".. I think the DOTD Deuce is my fave, I love the way his snakes are styled. :P

Here's Deuce's Blue Steel...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(The extra is up for sale in the sales/trade thread if anyone is looking...PM me an offer!)

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #136 on: February 11, 2013, 10:12:39 PM »
My boys are causing a stir I see :D
I'm a boy doll fiend >.>

I was even kinda surprised at how many I have while I was trying to set up o_o *neeeedmoreboyclothes!*

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 11, 2013, 10:23:30 PM »
Oh my goodness, look at all dem boys. Now, if only Mattel made that many boys released instead of having so little of them!!
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 11, 2013, 10:56:44 PM »
I'm a boy doll fiend >.>

I was even kinda surprised at how many I have while I was trying to set up o_o *neeeedmoreboyclothes!*

I am working on my way to having almost as many as you... I wanna do a diorama with all the boys so it can be a Casketball team  :biggrin: I just need health to make it a 6 pack  ;)

Foxy_Ninja

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #139 on: February 11, 2013, 11:08:32 PM »
OMG so many boys!! :D

ok.....have to share the amazing gift from tiella:

isn't she STUNNING?! :heart:
My renamed Catherine, pronounced Cat-e-rin with a soft rolled r, is a model as well.

Offline Ravie

• View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #140 on: February 12, 2013, 12:02:08 AM »
I'm a boy doll fiend >.>

I am working on my way to having almost as many as you... I wanna do a diorama with all the boys so it can be a Casketball team  :biggrin: I just need health to make it a 6 pack  ;)

Hehe, I'm in the process of trying to get a full team together but I think I need another deuce uniform (ugh miscalculations at some point i think) and i have to wait for Heath too, and probably whoever comes next :\ boy...i hate that they do so few of them a year :\ 4 new girls a year (roughly) vs. 1 or 2 new boys x_x unfair...but I guess it makes sense in their minds

Rainsong

« Reply #141 on: February 12, 2013, 07:42:16 AM »
Hehe, I'm in the process of trying to get a full team together but I think I need another deuce uniform (ugh miscalculations at some point i think)

Hey Ravie, would the CAM boy sports-outfit fit the bill, in part? Or does it specifically have to be Deuce's since his came with everything else?

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 12, 2013, 08:24:27 AM »
I'm a boy doll fiend >.>

Hehe, I'm in the process of trying to get a full team together but I think I need another deuce uniform (ugh miscalculations at some point i think) and i have to wait for Heath too, and probably whoever comes next :\ boy...i hate that they do so few of them a year :\ 4 new girls a year (roughly) vs. 1 or 2 new boys x_x unfair...but I guess it makes sense in their minds

I'm going to hold on to a slim hope that either they are going to release more boy fashion packs (with uniforms.. And other stuff..)

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 12, 2013, 09:23:02 AM »

That's one cool looking Deuce army!
But what a shame you didn't put them in a Cancan line :lol:

Offline Jenn77

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 12, 2013, 10:28:30 AM »
 :faint:

Spoiler

I managed to get them ALL in a single picture!! *dies now*

Upper l-r:
Scaris Deuce
SS Gil
GB Jackson
Sig Holt
Sig Jackson
SIg Deuce
Sig Clawd
DotD Deuce
1600 Clawd

Middle l-r:
faux sig Jackson (GB) - I need to repurpose him)
Beach Deuce (Scaris) - I need to paint his shoes to match
Swim Scream Gil (SS)
Casketball Jackson (GB)
Casketball Deuce (Sig)
Casketball Clawd (Sig)
Random Spare Jackson (Sig) - he doesn't even have shoes x.x I will eventually repurpose him
2.0 Deuce (DotD)
Remus (Sig Clawd) - he's going to be repurposed soon too I think.

Lower l-r:
Sinclair Daratranzanoff (Vamp. CaM)
Brooklyn Lane (Gargoyl CaM)
Pierce Bronzescales (sig Deuce repaint)
Lexington Street (Gargoyle CaM)
Jared McIllyocj (1600 Clawd)
Braeden McIllyoch (1600 Clawd)
Aiden McIllyoch (1600 Clawd) - He needs his hairs did x_x
Ichobod DiCapitatio (vamp. CaM)
Laz (GB Jackson)
Puma CaM - I haven't figured out what I'll do with him yet x.x

be jealous :P

Two Gills?.... :faint:...Totally green over here  :biggrin: ..... Wicked collection of guys though, I wish they would bring out more fashions for them and kinda surprised they haven't.

Jackson is working on knowing zombie talk so he can can get better acquainted with Ghoulia, and as much as I thought they might become a couple, it looks like Ghoulia has her undead heart on another.. Ok Mattel time for you to make a Slow-Mo  :biggrin:

Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
Monster Pic Spam - thread 3
« Reply #145 on: February 12, 2013, 10:48:12 AM »
Not gonna lie. I loved her beauty mark because I have one too, and it made me feel less ugly XD

I should take some shots of my ghouls tommorrow, my Catrines dying to play model!

Aw! It's called a beauty mark for a reason. :hug: I have one on my cheek, and I LOVE it.

Same here. I was never ashamed of my beauty mark. My mom told me this growing up, also. It's a beauty mark because its a mark of beauty. If it wasn't, it would be called an "ugly mark" or something else unpleasant.

I ADORE Catrine's beauty mark and its a huge part of what I find appealing about her. :)

Offline Ravie

• View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #146 on: February 12, 2013, 11:35:38 AM »
Hehe, I'm in the process of trying to get a full team together but I think I need another deuce uniform (ugh miscalculations at some point i think)

Hey Ravie, would the CAM boy sports-outfit fit the bill, in part? Or does it specifically have to be Deuce's since his came with everything else?

I need to be Deuce's cuz of the jersey, shoes n socks mostly.

I'm a boy doll fiend >.>

I'm going to hold on to a slim hope that either they are going to release more boy fashion packs (with uniforms.. And other stuff..)

I know! x.x fashion packs with PANTS! I'm so sick of shorts >.<

-snip-

Two Gills?.... :faint:...Totally green over here  :biggrin: ..... Wicked collection of guys though, I wish they would bring out more fashions for them and kinda surprised they haven't.

Jackson is working on knowing zombie talk so he can can get better acquainted with Ghoulia, and as much as I thought they might become a couple, it looks like Ghoulia has her undead heart on another.. Ok Mattel time for you to make a Slow-Mo  :biggrin:

heh, and i feel lacking, i wanted three but i didn't realize he would disappear off the face of planet >.<

cute pic of ghoulia and jackson

Rainsong

« Reply #147 on: February 12, 2013, 12:21:53 PM »

That's cool :)

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 12, 2013, 02:59:36 PM »

Pure by piichihime, on Flickr

Bright and Sunny by piichihime, on Flickr

Shady by piichihime, on Flickr

Catrine by piichihime, on Flickr

Catrine got her hair washed out, and it still feels a bit gelled. Not gonna fuss with it again though.. not worth losing those gorgeous curls.

Offline Jenn77

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 12, 2013, 03:34:54 PM »

I'm a boy doll fiend >.>

I know! x.x fashion packs with PANTS! I'm so sick of shorts >.<

-snip-

heh, and i feel lacking, i wanted three but i didn't realize he would disappear off the face of planet >.<

cute pic of ghoulia and jackson

Thank you :).. Yeah, if only we knew then what we know now about Gil,Holt,ect.. :)
Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal