collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Did My Pretty Pony not come with a string on the hat? Also, ribbons?  (Read 235 times)

Offline PinkRosedust

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • How bout i do anyway?
    • View Profile
I have an extra My Pretty Pony and she has a gold cord keeping her hat around her neck. I assumed it was original until I looked at the box that came with my other and it doesn't show any string on the hat at all (but I'm not sure if the box could just be slightly inaccurate?) I've done some googling and it looks like she just didn't come with one but I wanted to see if anyone here could confirm that.

And while we're at it, was one of her ribbons a really big red one? Mine came with a piece of red ribbon that is over 2 1/2 feet long and nearly an inch wide, but I'm guessing it is not original to her. She has another red ribbon that is tiny in comparison - just over 5 1/2 inches long and about 3/8 of an inch wide. I'd love to know if either sound like originals.

Thanks!
MLP sales Here Jewelry on Etsy Vintage toys on Etsy Toys and things on ebay

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Did My Pretty Pony not come with a string on the hat? Also, ribbons?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 09:49:47 AM »
No she didnt come with one...it actually says in the leaflet which comes with her "You can play with My Pretty Pony's hat as it is or it can be fastened to the Pony's head with string [not included]."

She did come with 2 ribbons - one longer and wider than the other and both red. The first ribbon you describe sounds about right in size but the larger one is double the width and 2/2.5 times the length - the other one you describe seems a bit large but perhaps they ran out of the size they were supposed to have and packed her with it?
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal