collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Who are you? What do you look like? Tell Us More!  (Read 4027 times)

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Who are you? What do you look like? Tell Us More!
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2013, 07:06:21 PM »
Hello all... I can't see anyones photos right now and can't post my own but will within the next couple of days.

My real name is Daphne, but I use Tribble on a couple of different websites. I was born in 1979 and turned 34 in January (WOW!). Of course I had G1 ponies and still have the very first one I received. I only have two ponies from childhood and don't have any idea what happened to all of the others.

I grew up in the city but have always wanted a farm in the country. One of these days, I am hoping this dream comes true.

I also collect certain 1980s barbie dolls, 1980s Spectra dolls, Lady LovelyLocks Pixie Tails and Comb Gnomes, Certain Monster High dolls, Devil Dolls, Novi Stars Dolls, Poison Ivy Dolls, and a lot of other things as well. I love all animals but favorites are Rhino's and Capybara's, and I also collect slugs, cuttlefish, snakes and hermit crabs.

I am a huge fan of SyFy fan, I love Star Trek, Star Wars, StarGate, Alien, Species, etc. I also like paranormal stuff.

My husband and I have been married for 4 years and we have been together 5 years. Many more years in the planning. We have an 18 year old (my stepson) and our 2 1/2 year old.

There are 5 dogs: Misty (17 yr old pomeranian), Pearl (7 year old French Bulldog), Dixie (4 year old Pug), Lola (2 year old Pit Bull mix) and Sugar (Cane Corso)and 3 Guinea Pigs Kruzer, Bubble, and Zeus all the same age.

I adore animals and have had domestic skunks, ferrets, raccoon as pets over the years. They have all died of old age within the last 10 years. I miss them!

Offline Lady_Manson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Black Veil Brides,Blood on The Dance Floor Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2013, 07:47:55 PM »
I don't like posting pic's of me much I do not have any current one's anyway
I was Born October 16th 1979
I am 33yrs Old
I live in Lubbock Texas
My Hair was Colored Black but it has faded out
I have 2 Nieces Blakely&Kelsey they will be 4yrs old 2/13/13
I have a Little Brother named Ryan Lang he is the dad of the girls he is 29yrs old
He is Married to Micah Lang they married June 7th 2012 she is 25yrs old
I have Two Nephews since she married My Brother
Corbin is Over a 1yr old he will be 2 in August
Aiden is 5yrs old He will be 6 in August
I have 2 dogs Max who will be 13 he is a Mixed Breed
Zoey will be 7yrs old she is a Jack Russel Terrier
My Full name is Melissa Sue Lang
I have been Wanting to change my user name on here for years but they won't let me and I am tired of my user name I have on here

I still like Marilyn Manson but he is my 3rd fav band now that is why I wanna change my user name cause he is is not my #1 fav band anymore
My Most Fav Band Now is The Black Veil Bride's I wanna change my user name to match them now or to match my 2nd fav band.

My 2nd Fav Band is Blood on The Dance Floor
I also like some other newerer bands now to
Falling In Reverse
Escape The Fate
The Relapse Smphony
Vampires Everywhere
Motionless in White
Davey Suicide
Deuce
London After Midnight
Pierce The Veil
Blessed The Fall&Ciniema Bizzare
I also love Animals Meerkats,Horses,Wolves,Deers,Tigers Especially White One's
I don't like Hunters
I believe in Ghost's&UFO's
I also love Toys MLP's,Novi Star Dolls,Bratz Dolls,Monster High Dolls,La De Da Dolls,Cutie Pop Dolls,Moxie Girls,LPS are some of the toys I love
I also love Gothic Stuff/Dark Stuff whichever you wanna put it
I like Unicorns&Peguses&Dragons etc
I hate all the cartoons on cartoon Network accept for a few
I hardly like anything that is on TV Now
I do not like MTV or MTV 2 anymore cause they play sucky music now way too much Rap&Hip Hop stuff to They took off the good stuff like Headbangers Ball etc
I am close to my Mom but not my Dad and I still live with them
My Favorite Colors are Blood Red,Dark Red,Black&Midnight Blue&Plain Red
I still collect Pokemon Cards and I still buy The Games to
LM
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 07:57:46 PM by Lady_Manson »

Offline Dawn

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2013, 03:10:38 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hi, I'm Dawn and I love reading about everyone else :)
I'm 22 (23 on Feb 14th)  but I look like I'm 12.
I'm from Dorset, England but I live in Germany with my fiance (I moved over there to be with him).
I recently finished my bachelor's degree in art history.
My favourite colours are pale pink and turquoise.
I like cute clothes and I have a fashion/inspiration tumblr where I occasionally post outfits and my drawing/craft stuff (all under the "mine" tag if anyone's interested, lol) http://dawn-valentine.tumblr.com/
Apart from collecting ponies/fairy tail birds I like going to fleamarkets, being creative, reading, shopping, going for walks and going out with my friends.
I mainly listen to progressive rock (both 70s and modern) but also some 80s pop and prog metal.
I'm really shy, and I always try my best to be a nice, polite person but I'm always angered by anything I view as injustice.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 03:14:07 AM by Dawn »

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2013, 03:51:37 AM »

I've been meaning to start a thread like this!  I'm glad someone else actually got around to it.

As you probably guessed, Kelly is my real name.  I'm from St. Louis county (St. Charles county, actually, but more people know where St. Louis is), and I currently live in Oregon.  I'm halfway through my master's in communications and wrapping up a great temp job in public affairs with the Forest Service.  I'm going on 36, and I've been collecting ponies since the beginning.  My first was Peachy and the Parlor (for Christmas when I was 6), followed by Blossom.  Ponies will always be my main love and collecting obsession, but I've recently branched out into other 80's toys as well.

Between work, school, and ponyhunting, I haven't had much time to do anything else lately, but I hope to regain some much-needed balance in my life soon when my current job ends (though of course I hope to get another one in the reasonably near future).  When I have time, I enjoy things like hiking and reading.  I can draw reasonably well, and I actually hope to launch a T-shirt line based around some characters I created soon (when I get time to finish a few more designs).  I used to be pretty into taekwondo before life got crazy and I fell off the wagon, but I hope to take that up again soon too.  I also used to ride horses and hope to get back into that one day too when I have the money for it (it might help if I didn't buy so many plastic equines).

I'm nuts about animals of all sorts.  I currently have 7 cats and 3 sugar gliders (the gliders have their own room), but I've had many others in the past.  I was a vet tech for five years, so I try to offer good advice whenever I see someone post a question about pet care.  I'd love to be trained as a wildlife rehabilitator someday (again, when I get time).  And I love my public affairs job with the Forest Service and hope to make a career out of it, but if I could do anything in my wildest dreams, it would be to host wildlife documentaries and start a nonprofit to raise money for conservation.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 04:01:35 AM by kellyponyfeathers »
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline Storm.Runner

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Berkshire Exmoors
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2013, 04:25:34 AM »
Storm.Runner, AKA Becky :) Birth name is Rebecca, but I've grown up hating it, rarely used it, and I'm only just warming up to it now.

I'm 20 years old (almost 21) and a Piscean. I live in Mid Wales on the coast while at university which I now consider my home, and I'm studying International Politics. In the holidays I go back to my birthplace and live with my parents in Reading. Sadly the charity shops don't seem to have ponies in Aber, I have yet to find one.
I'm constantly baffling people as to what I'm hoping to do after university. When they ask my course and I tell them, they say "Oh so you'll be going into Parliament then?" My reply is "Nope, I'm going to work with horses." It's always fun seeing their reactions :P Sadly I'm unemployed, but am trying to find a job with not much luck. Anyone in the UK with horses need help? :D

So yes I love horses. Always have an always will, at university I ride a little 13.2HH Welsh Section C mare who is bonkers, very fizzy and absolutely adorable. She's currently for sale though so I'm not sure for how long I'll still be able to be her rider, and I can't afford to buy her. At home I'm almost constantly up at the local riding stables volunteering and helping out with the horses. They run a pony week in the summer which I'm signing up for too ;) Own a horse for 4 days? Yes please!

Pet-wise, I've got two cats. And a brother. Joking about the brother, he's not a pet :) My eldest cat is physically disabled, she's had 3 legs since an incident when she was 4 weeks old, was promptly dumped on the roadside, and came to us as the vet lived next door and needed to keep an eye on her without giving her own cats the opportunity to stress the little one out. We said we'd take her for the weekend as mum and dad weren't stellar about having a pet, but then we got attached and she imprinted on my dad so we've never given her back. Similar story with the youngest cat - he's been with us around 4 years now and is always stressing the elder kitty out, but she does love him. They've got a love hate relationship - they love each other like siblings, but occasionally frustrate each other.

Pics are in spoiler tags as they might be big :)
Thats me, pic below. On a jumping lesson during summer where I started jumping at 3 feet, yay! The pretty horse there is my favourite at the riding school, she's a tall thoroughbred mare.
Spoiler

And because we all need a picture of a My Little Pony - Gusty T Shirt! This is when some of us went gold-panning unsuccessfully, and the river was very cold.
Spoiler

Offline MLPlyte

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2013, 11:21:53 AM »

I've been meaning to start a thread like this!  I'm glad someone else actually got around to it.

As you probably guessed, Kelly is my real name.  I'm from St. Louis county (St. Charles county, actually, but more people know where St. Louis is), and I currently live in Oregon.  I'm halfway through my master's in communications and wrapping up a great temp job in public affairs with the Forest Service.  I'm going on 36, and I've been collecting ponies since the beginning.  My first was Peachy and the Parlor (for Christmas when I was 6), followed by Blossom.  Ponies will always be my main love and collecting obsession, but I've recently branched out into other 80's toys as well.

Between work, school, and ponyhunting, I haven't had much time to do anything else lately, but I hope to regain some much-needed balance in my life soon when my current job ends (though of course I hope to get another one in the reasonably near future).  When I have time, I enjoy things like hiking and reading.  I can draw reasonably well, and I actually hope to launch a T-shirt line based around some characters I created soon (when I get time to finish a few more designs).  I used to be pretty into taekwondo before life got crazy and I fell off the wagon, but I hope to take that up again soon too.  I also used to ride horses and hope to get back into that one day too when I have the money for it (it might help if I didn't buy so many plastic equines).

I'm nuts about animals of all sorts.  I currently have 7 cats and 3 sugar gliders (the gliders have their own room), but I've had many others in the past.  I was a vet tech for five years, so I try to offer good advice whenever I see someone post a question about pet care.  I'd love to be trained as a wildlife rehabilitator someday (again, when I get time).  And I love my public affairs job with the Forest Service and hope to make a career out of it, but if I could do anything in my wildest dreams, it would be to host wildlife documentaries and start a nonprofit to raise money for conservation.

Woot! Another Oregon girl! :D Lovely Crater Lake picture. I'll have to look around and see if I can find any recent pics to add to this thread.

Offline Jordan

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2013, 11:33:09 AM »

Well my name is Jordan, Currently 18 and I got into ponies from FiM.
While waiting for season 3 I decided to look into older generation ponies and fell in love with them aswell :D
I currently don't have alot of hobbies besides playing League of Legends and browsing the internet and ponies.
That's about it. I know I'm pretty boring. :cheer:

Offline fiwen30

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2013, 03:05:00 PM »

I'm Kendal, but I'm known as Fiwen on the net. Age 22, slim 5'3, natural brunette but dye my hair. Born in Spain, raised in England, I moved to Northern Ireland nearly 2 years ago for convenience, and to be closer to my fiance and his family. We met online and have been dating for 6.5 years, and we're getting married this June.

The dog in the pic is Rogan my 2 year old adopted Rough Collie cross, and I also have a 4 year old cat named George, and 2 hamsters, Magic and Sunny.

I'm a shop assistant in a charity shop, and also care for my disabled mother. Once I'm married, I'd like to go to uni part time to study fine art. My car is called Betty, and I can't drive her - I'm taking my test on Monday. Whenever I pass, the first thing I'm doing is heading to a riding stables as I've not ridden in about 8 years and I miss it so much.
Check out and Favourite my Esy shop! @ https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRedBee?ref=si_shop

Actively buying ALL My Beautiful Horses models, riders, tack, playsets, magazines etc.! PM me!

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • manahmanah :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2013, 05:32:50 PM »
I'm fingerpaints, aka Neon, Paints or the unicorn by most.

I'm 29, not an active collector although I do love ponies.

5'7" and built like a fridge with a head, I don't know my exact weight but im a big gal. I'm Aussie and a pale white most of the time, although I am bright red at the moment from severe sunburn lol. Have bluish grey eyes and dark brown hair. I do have photos somewhere, but hate having my photo taken, so they are few and far between.

Currently studying towards a career in working with children with special needs, i just love being around children and get so much out of working with children with a.d.d, autism and other behavioural issues as well as those with mobility or intellectual disabilities. Having a disability myself (hearing loss / industrial deafness) i have a huge soft spot for these children, and i am sure they know it from how quickly they bond with me.

Before going into this career I worked security for 8 years, 6 1/2 being on military bases. I hated my job, but loved working with guys.

I have no children i have given birth to myself, but have 3 fur babies (kitties) who are all spoilt rotten.

I am an artist but only do art on the side, most of the time as gifts as I find it hard to force myself to do commission work.

Offline LightingElectricDream

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Collecting Since 2002 -
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2013, 07:49:03 PM »
Well my name is Jordan, Currently 18 and I got into ponies from FiM.
While waiting for season 3 I decided to look into older generation ponies and fell in love with them aswell :D
I currently don't have alot of hobbies besides playing League of Legends and browsing the internet and ponies.
That's about it. I know I'm pretty boring. :cheer:
~~~~~~~~~~~
Its nice to see more guy collectors that are into older gens. My brother is a bony too.

I got into ponies when I was 9 and loved them ever since. I got made fun of a lot for liking them so I stopped for some years  :blush: ..I watched FIM in secret for fear that I would get made fun of again..but come to find out my brother was watching it  :what: ..he never made fun of me for liking ponies it makes it better  :frolic: .However his liking ponies is more excepted than mine  :huh: ..really more when it comes to buying ponies stuff  :yikes:
But On another note.. I like to see the guy fandom on vintage MLP.  :accomplished:
~~~~~~~~~~~
:accomplished:

Offline Princess-Sparkles

• Princess pony from Aus
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic expert. ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2013, 12:07:06 AM »
Great topic =<^_^>= It's nice to get to "know" people a bit better.
WickedWonderland I really love youre Photo Finish cosplay.

Hello everyone ^_^
I am Irkencat, born in 1989 and my homeland is Norway.
I grew up in a small town and the forest was my playground.
My favorite color(s) is purple and pink.
I recently moved and got a job in Oslo as a pizza chef, but I am educated a make-up artist.
I love all animals, and cats are my favorite, I have a hamster named the hamster and
2 cats named Simba and Snerten. Simba is kind of my best friend.
I am very weak for cartoons and toys, and through the years I've had several
collections, but by far the biggest is My little pony and my japanese pvc figures collection.
My favorite anime is Sailor Moon and K-on <3
My goal in life is to see the world ^_^ and do my best to help protect and
make animals happy.

This is me, playing with some editing XD

This is me in my Sailor Moon look

And this is me in Hello Kitty's bed at Sanrio Puroland in Tokyo

You are pretty much like me!! ^_^ I love your dress in the last photo.
Thank you SDS for my Princess Sparke avatar and thank you Shenanigans for my signature. ^_^
~My want list

Wanted: Baby Cotton Candy and Bowties with bad hair and hair cuts. :)

Offline Spike

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Monochrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2013, 12:14:09 AM »

That's funny! I have that EXACT GloWorm!

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2013, 03:41:21 AM »
MLPlyte:  Thanks!  Yay, more Oregon pony people!!  What area are you in, if you don't mind my asking?  I'm in Roseburg right now, though I lived in Springfield for a while ('cause it was cheaper than Eugene).  My job is supposed to end in a month or so, and then I hope to finally get my house cleaned up and have a pony party!!  You'll be welcome to come, of course!!
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2013, 03:42:22 AM »
Ok, i guess it's my turn :)
I'm Jovana, 27 yrs old and I live in Iceland with my husband John, 3 kitties (Nala, Penny and Aska) and our newly adopted dog, Yrja.
I'm originally from Belgrade, Serbia and have moved to Iceland a few years ago to live with John, who is an Icelander despite his name :P I'm writing my thesis for the master's in Environment and Natural Resources and I want to focus my life on conservation of ecosystems and species.
I love animals more than anything and am always happier to spend time with them than with people and ever since I left my closest friends and family in Serbia I have been a bit anti social when it comes to humans ^^ but I love coming here and talking ponies and occasionally pets with everyone!
My only hobby really is pony collecting, though I listen to a lot of music (all on the rock-metal scale) and watch anime regularly (I'm a big CLAMP fan). I had ponies as a kid and I absolutely adored them! A piece of weird trivia. In 1999 when Belgrade was being bombarded for months by NATO and we had to leave the country quickly, the only thing I packed were the ponies, and to this day I still have all my childhood collection :lovey: we've been through a lot together! i mainly collect G1s and G3s but I have some G2s and one G4 though she hasn't warmed me up to the last generation yet.

John and I were visiting some of my family and friends in Spain and Portugal this christmas so all my newest pics are from there :P

This is John and me in downtown Lisbon, having our picture taken by my lovely cousin Daniela that lives there.

This is me in Portugal, petting a random kitty, they seem to like me as much as I like them :)

This is my family from last summer in front of Snæfellsjökull glacier 8I absolutely love Iceland, it's so fascinating!)

And most importantly, my kids :)

Nala and Aska (they love each other)

and Yrja and Penny, she was the first one wto warm up to the idea of a dog in our household :)

~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Offline BerryMouse

• Starry-eyed idealist pony
  • Trade Count: (+622)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • BerryMouse Custom Ponies & more
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2013, 03:55:55 AM »
Hiya

I'm Berry and I was born in the 80's ;)

I have ma bf for 7 1/2 years now... poor thing I'll never merry him cuz I don't want to merry.

My fav. color is mint green and after that comes any other shade of green :D

Sadly I don't have any pets but a bunch of plants - if that counts?

I'm located in Germany and really don't appreciate it.

I like to write, sing, reading, cooking and to do customs.
And I'll learn Billiard soon cuz I've turned into a Snooker Geek.

I collect MLP's only (but also have a small Doctor Who collection lol) =)

Uhm ya and this is me:

BerryMouse Custom Ponies on Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BERRY'S SALE TOPIC

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal