collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sig Rochelle's hair?  (Read 349 times)

Offline Cynosure

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Sig Rochelle's hair?
« on: January 28, 2013, 06:02:41 PM »
So I think my beloved Rochelle has glue seepage. I'm hoping it's not-- her hair's not sticky; parts of it have just gotten hard, like the stuff that gels down her bangs except it's on the ends of her hair, but it feels like it'll wash out, which I'll try to do tomorrow. Her hair is still pretty soft and smooth though.

For future reference, though, where can I get hair that's exact/very similar to her hair, in terms of color and texture? If it turns out later on she does have seepage, I want to rehair her and have it be as exact as possible.

Foxy_Ninja

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Sig Rochelle's hair?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 07:17:48 PM »
Get tea tree oil and put it in right down to the scalp, let it sit for about five or ten minute then wash it out with dish soap or regular shampoo.

StormyRavenNeko

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 09:11:52 PM »
I second the tea tree oil, this stuff really cuts the grime out if she is in fact suffering from the seepage. But since you said that her hair is not sticky then a regular wash and dry with soap or shampoo will work just fine since it sounds like she just has the gel in her hair.  :)

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 10:40:52 PM »
I know mine had bang gel all the way down her front side hair. Like it just sorta over flowed over to the sides. I washed everything out and it was gone.

Lilac-Mint

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 10:43:55 PM »
My Sig Rochelles hair was the same :< Still feels a bit greasy so I'm going to try to wash it with tea tree oil, but with just one wash it was a lot better. Best of luck!

Offline Cate_Dartfinger

• Queen of the Forest
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 11:39:06 AM »
Head and Shoulders works well on glue seepage too. My guess is the stuff in there that prevents dandruff also stops the seepage from spreading. my SS Cleo had horrid seepage when I got her, but after I washed her out with the head and shoulders, we haven't had any more seepage.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal