collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 14  (Read 41882 times)

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #1185 on: February 15, 2013, 09:01:14 PM »
Would someone take a picture of both RM Abbeys for me (single vs. double-packed) so I can see the hair difference? Pretty please? :bateyes:

If it's really a pronounced difference like that then I have to have both, too. :|

In better news, my Draculaura and her Roadster set finally arrived! (Srsly, she took like, almost a month to get here. It was crazy.) It was all worth it, because she's perfect. SO glad I don't have to worry about her anymore. And in the mean time, I managed to sell my extra roadster. So it's a win all around. ^.^

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: February 15, 2013, 09:02:38 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: February 15, 2013, 09:12:55 PM »

She looks absolutely darling in that fashion pack! Thank you so much for taking a few pictures! I am definitely going to pick up that fashion pack tomorrow if I find it! Thank you thank you thank you! :heart:
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: February 15, 2013, 09:14:20 PM »
No problem... It comes with a cute little pink hat thing... But I forgot it  :blush:

As far as finding them... I know most targets have them in stock.. The only one I havent found is the Ghoulia DFP... Which I want...  :huh:

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: February 15, 2013, 09:25:58 PM »
No problem... It comes with a cute little pink hat thing... But I forgot it  :blush:

As far as finding them... I know most targets have them in stock.. The only one I havent found is the Ghoulia DFP... Which I want...  :huh:

No worries! :)

I see Ghoulia's DFP pretty often. The hardest one for me to find is Robecca, but I'm glad I found it eventually. :lol: If I see Ghoulia's tomorrow when I'm out and about, I'll pick one up for ya! :) I've seen Draculaura's at a few Walmarts and Targets near me so it shouldn't be hard for me, but I'm going to a few stores in a different town that I don't go to very often. I only go to stores near my work and my house and the ones I'm going to are about 40 minutes west of me so I'm not out there unless I'm out with my boyfriend who lives out that way. Crossing my fingers for some success!
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

faunabay

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1190 on: February 15, 2013, 09:30:20 PM »
Would someone take a picture of both RM Abbeys for me (single vs. double-packed) so I can see the hair difference? Pretty please? :bateyes:

If it's really a pronounced difference like that then I have to have both, too. :|
I don't have both of them to take pics but have seen them in person.  So to explain if you have any of the other Abbey's the 2 pack has hair like that (tinsel, frosty looking) but the new single release has "normal" hair like frankie or draculaura's reg hair.  It's quite a difference so I'm thinking you're probably going to want both.   :lol:

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: February 15, 2013, 10:51:01 PM »
Aww, it's a shame the single version of her doesn't have the tinsel in her hair. It's one of the things that makes her so pretty. I'll still likely get her eventually. I love the short bob cut and green added in with the other colors in her hair.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

DirePony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1192 on: February 16, 2013, 04:31:45 AM »
Here are a couple of pics. I am way behind on deboxing so all I have right now is in box pics. The knee pads are also different. The two pack has solid pink knee pads and the single release has translucent pink ones.

Two Pack

Single

Two Pack

Single

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #1193 on: February 16, 2013, 05:05:05 AM »
Found 4 of the deluxe fashion packs last night at my WalMart. Got all of them :) I felt slightly bad, but I know if I didn't get them all then, they would be gone when I went back. Such awesome clothes too! All my girls are going to be freaky fabulous by the end of the day.

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #1194 on: February 16, 2013, 08:16:42 AM »
Here is a few pictures of single RM Abbeys hair. I don't have the one from the two pack but that one is just like the other Abbeys with tinsel only her hair is cut short

Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: February 16, 2013, 08:29:03 AM »
Im guessing you washed her hair? I havent taken mine out to the box yet but her hair looks like its "slightly gelled" lol :P

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #1196 on: February 16, 2013, 08:33:26 AM »
Nope! I didn't wash her hair, just brushed it with a comb. Her hair wasn't too crunchy or gross out of the box.
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #1197 on: February 16, 2013, 08:43:39 AM »
So, as much as I like the thought of tensil-less abbey, can anyone still seeing the two pack pic me one up? Abbey wouldn't be right without her tensil XD

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: February 16, 2013, 08:49:35 AM »
Nope! I didn't wash her hair, just brushed it with a comb. Her hair wasn't too crunchy or gross out of the box.

oh ok i may have to do that when i get home and get her out of the box. her hair looks sleek but totally unnatural like that.

Im stuck at work today so I told my hubby to look for catrine when he goes to walmart later hehe.

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #1199 on: February 16, 2013, 08:50:54 AM »
Found 4 of the deluxe fashion packs last night at my WalMart. Got all of them :) I felt slightly bad, but I know if I didn't get them all then, they would be gone when I went back. Such awesome clothes too! All my girls are going to be freaky fabulous by the end of the day.

What states have the deluxe FP been found in at a Walmart or Target?  Ours don't even have a spot for them and Target.com only has them listed as sold in stores!  None of the surrounding stores have them either here or in Minneapolis, MN. How much are they at Walmart/Target?  Anyone willing to pick me up all of them but Operetta's and ship decarded to minimize cost?  I know if I order from Amazon (if they ever get back to the low price) that it will cost me at least $40 for those 3!  Target has them listed at $7.99 online.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal