collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 14  (Read 41566 times)

Offline Flutterswirl

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #1155 on: February 15, 2013, 12:36:35 PM »
SDCC Frankie?!? Good grief, I can't bring myself to sell mine, much less drop her in the donation bin!

Weird things turn up at GW sometimes...I ran into our local store for capris one day and left with not only pants but 3 nude silkstone Barbies! (A fourth turned up a few days later.) The weren't in the collectible section, either- just laying there on the Barbie shelf! Never have figured that out.
Haven't found any MH at our Goodwill yet, but I keep hoping....
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to *generalzoi\'s Pony Creator at dA for my avatar!

just visiting this planet! (Phl. 3:20)

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1156 on: February 15, 2013, 01:31:22 PM »
I'm a little shocked...just checked shopgoodwill.com out of curiosity...and there's an SDCC Frankie on there! Someone brought an SDCC Frankie to a Goodwill?!
:shocked: :shocked: :blink: :shocked: :blink: :lookround: :| :cry:
^This, especially the :cry:...she's MIB for goodness sakes...There's still a few days left on the auction, so it's likely she might go up to ebay worthy prices...but if they would ship to Canada I'd be very tempted to try to get her.

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #1157 on: February 15, 2013, 02:15:15 PM »
So, I was looking at my RM Abbey today and realized she has zero tinsel in her hair. I didn't know that the RM Abbey had tinsel but this new released single version of her doesn't!
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: February 15, 2013, 02:42:34 PM »
So, I was looking at my RM Abbey today and realized she has zero tinsel in her hair. I didn't know that the RM Abbey had tinsel but this new released single version of her doesn't!

i just found and bought her today! i love the short hair! but i didnt know she had no tinsel... Cool!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: February 15, 2013, 02:44:31 PM »
The goodwill auctions USED to be a good deal- but they always shoot through the roof at the end now, just like ebay (for ponies and dolls especially)

Offline mermaid_splash

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+167)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: February 15, 2013, 02:50:00 PM »

I got her in the two pack and she has tinsel, but I wish she didn't!

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: February 15, 2013, 03:03:05 PM »
The goodwill auctions USED to be a good deal- but they always shoot through the roof at the end now, just like ebay (for ponies and dolls especially)

Yeah I've noticed that :( they had some loose original doll releases and it just skyrocketed to insanity @_@

Everything is from OR too....so shipping always sucks and makes me not interested in most of it :)

DirePony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1162 on: February 15, 2013, 03:15:54 PM »
I just came across something interesting on ToysRUs eBay store... Signature Draculaura! They only had 3 available so I don't know if these are from the original favorites rerelease or just some old stock that they dug up from a warehouse. I bought one so I should know soon enough.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Monster-High-Doll-Draculaura-zCL-/190798927172?

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: February 15, 2013, 04:24:43 PM »

Dazzle, you have awesome friends because you're SO awesome!!  I'm glad you were treated to a beautiful day from your friends:).  Plus Deuce as a Valentine....Cleo would be so *jealous* :P.  Happy Valentines Day sweetie!

That's sweet of you! :)
Haha! I never thought of it that way. I just recently watched a majority of the webisodes on youtube and I could see Cleo having a rampage, LOL. I can't decide if I like her or not. Sometimes I think Deuce is too good for her. Well, he's mine now, bwahaha!
I think Draculaura and Clawd, on the other hand, make the most adorable couple. I still need to watch my Why do Ghouls Fall in Love DVD. Why? We lost both DVD remotes for our DVD players. Like.....in the last week. And I can't figure out how to work it without the remote! Seriously! How the heck does that happen? It's so pathetic it actually makes me giggle.

Mattel needs to release Clawd again! My poor Draculaura is lonely.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 04:30:27 PM by DazzleKitty »
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: February 15, 2013, 04:47:23 PM »

Being the nut I am, I have both :help:  I'll have to check that out.  I had no idea. 

I need to spend less time on the computer with you guys, and more time with the dollies.  I have no clue what's going on anymore  >_<
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #1165 on: February 15, 2013, 04:51:11 PM »

i just found and bought her today! i love the short hair! but i didnt know she had no tinsel... Cool!

Aww seriously?  I was waiting to find her single so I could get her but I like the tinsel the double pack one has.  Now I am wondering if I should get the last one Kmart has with her and Ghoulia.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline PonySeeker128

• View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #1166 on: February 15, 2013, 05:15:58 PM »
justkitter- ahh you have both?? I must be a nut too because I actually want one of each now that I know they're different :blush:. Whhyyyy?! I haven't even seen the two pack!!
Wishlist (MH)

Offline mermaid_splash

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+167)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: February 15, 2013, 05:28:13 PM »
The two pack was at Kmart in the fall I think, and darn it now I want the single!  The tinsel is really fly away and irritates me endlessly!

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: February 15, 2013, 05:33:18 PM »
justkitter- ahh you have both?? I must be a nut too because I actually want one of each now that I know they're different :blush:. Whhyyyy?! I haven't even seen the two pack!!

There are about 8-10 at my Kmart... Want one?)

Offline PonySeeker128

• View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #1169 on: February 15, 2013, 05:54:46 PM »
Sooo tempting.. I'm trying to save money though for new stuff coming out so I should really not be buying lol.. let me think about it and I will let you know :) thanks so much for the offer though!!
Wishlist (MH)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal