collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 14  (Read 41473 times)

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #1050 on: February 12, 2013, 02:43:17 PM »
Still can't figure out if Heath has actual hair or plastic.

I like the Cleo/Ghoulia box saying 'a scary cool mixture of friends' but Abbey/Heath have 'a recipe for disaster.'
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #1051 on: February 12, 2013, 03:16:31 PM »
Molded plastic, according to the person who ninjaed the photos for us.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: February 12, 2013, 04:41:09 PM »
I'm really excited about the two pack with Heath! I just hope he's not as hard to find as Scaris Deuce has been for me. Anyone else really worrying about scalpers with this set? You know the girls will be replenished on the shelves, but it seems like the guys never are.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Jenn77

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: February 12, 2013, 04:46:32 PM »
I am curious I just checked TRU online and I noticed they have a lot of the older sig. Dolls(Holt, Clawdeen,ect.) reduced from $26 to $19. Has anyone actually seen them in the stores? It would be nice if they had offered online purchase for them, my wallet might not have been happy, but I sure would have! Lol
Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: February 12, 2013, 05:38:50 PM »
So much news!

Thanks for posting all the pictures/updates everyone. :heart:

Lagoona's hair is so pretty, she's a must just because she's goona!

Oh and Heath, yay! I think he looks pretty neat. I am also going to grab that Cleo Ghoulia 2 pack. They both look extra cute.

I am curious I just checked TRU online and I noticed they have a lot of the older sig. Dolls(Holt, Clawdeen,ect.) reduced from $26 to $19. Has anyone actually seen them in the stores?

I saw nothing at TRU last night....but that would be wonderful if they started selling them again and at that price  :lovey:

Offline Sapphire-Light

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://sapphire-light.deviantart.com/
« Reply #1055 on: February 12, 2013, 05:47:35 PM »
What? is that Heath real?  :shocked:  is a very nice thing that he is packaged wit a girl toy, this means he is not going to be limited like the last two single boy releases.  :frolic:

What kind of monster is Twyla?

Also I'm not sure if it was posted before, but Gigi has a scorpion theme going on her she has a tatoo on her chest  and some shell things in her arms and legs,. WOW this will explain the hairstyle as well.

See the pic http://toyfair13.asmzine.com/gallery/mattel/monster-high/slides/DSC07065.html

The shell things are Scorpians, she has Scorps on her pants too and her little pet is a Scorpian! :)

OMG!! that' so cool!!  thank you for the pic  :lovey:

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: February 12, 2013, 05:49:37 PM »
So much news!

Thanks for posting all the pictures/updates everyone. :heart:

Lagoona's hair is so pretty, she's a must just because she's goona!

Oh and Heath, yay! I think he looks pretty neat. I am also going to grab that Cleo Ghoulia 2 pack. They both look extra cute.

I am curious I just checked TRU online and I noticed they have a lot of the older sig. Dolls(Holt, Clawdeen,ect.) reduced from $26 to $19. Has anyone actually seen them in the stores?

I saw nothing at TRU last night....but that would be wonderful if they started selling them again and at that price  :lovey:

i like goona i think she looks just off enough to be neat...
Heath Yay!!! love abby too!!

I saw the same thing on line but havent seen any of those dolls in stores...what a tease  :cry:

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: February 12, 2013, 05:57:50 PM »
Molded plastic, according to the person who ninjaed the photos for us.

Thank you!
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: February 12, 2013, 05:58:12 PM »
Wait...an I <3 Fashion Cleo?! Awww yeah. Even though I don't own any Cleos yet, she is fast becoming one fo my fave dolls. Next time I get paid I am searching out her school's out version and then PD.

I'm sorry :blush:  Did I miss something?  I get all my info from right here *points at the MH Discussion thread* and I don't remember an I <3 Fashion Cleo.  Did you see that somewhere else?  I'd love an extension to the I <3 Fashion line (I know about the shoe line, but I'm not too crazy about that idea, yet.  Need to see pics first.)  Anyway, typo? 
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: February 12, 2013, 06:08:55 PM »
Wait...an I <3 Fashion Cleo?! Awww yeah. Even though I don't own any Cleos yet, she is fast becoming one fo my fave dolls. Next time I get paid I am searching out her school's out version and then PD.

I'm sorry :blush:  Did I miss something?  I get all my info from right here *points at the MH Discussion thread* and I don't remember an I <3 Fashion Cleo.  Did you see that somewhere else?  I'd love an extension to the I <3 Fashion line (I know about the shoe line, but I'm not too crazy about that idea, yet.  Need to see pics first.)  Anyway, typo? 

The same person who leaked the photos of the Classroom 2-packs had a little blurb up on her tumblr earlier, confirming a wave 3 for Dead Tired (with Lagoona, Spectra, and Robecca) and the "Shoe Set" that had previously been circulating around the rumor mill that may be similar to the I <3 Fashion line. It appears as though the comment has since been deleted though.

I had originally heard that the set would include Draculaura and Clawdeen, but she had it listed as Draculaura and Cleo, so it'll be interesting to see what comes of it.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 06:22:48 PM by Mandy85 »

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: February 12, 2013, 08:27:21 PM »
Hm, I could have sworn she said shoe and fashion Cleo, which led me to believe an I love fashion doll, but if it's only shoes, then I'm probably wrong..... Either way, a new Cleo doll!

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: February 12, 2013, 09:03:15 PM »

The same person who leaked the photos of the Classroom 2-packs had a little blurb up on her tumblr earlier, confirming a wave 3 for Dead Tired (with Lagoona, Spectra, and Robecca) and the "Shoe Set" that had previously been circulating around the rumor mill that may be similar to the I <3 Fashion line. It appears as though the comment has since been deleted though.

I had originally heard that the set would include Draculaura and Clawdeen, but she had it listed as Draculaura and Cleo, so it'll be interesting to see what comes of it.

I feel like the original blurb I heard about the line was for Clawdeen and Lala as well. Although I'd FAR prefer Cleo and Clawdeen lol. Both of them have more edgy makeup palette and design. Not to mention, I am so sick of Draculaura. I liked her initially, but she's just tired now. And while her original looks were very loli and interesting, a lot of her stuff is either a teensy mini (in black and pink, natch) or poofy and shiny. She's become the playline Barbie of MH!

I'd love it if they continued releasing dolls similar to I <3 Fashion, and more deluxe fashion packs. Oooh, and shoe/accessory packs! Or blind bag shoes.... *imagines jupi crazily rushing through stores, shoving whole boxes of blind bag shoes in her cart*

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: February 12, 2013, 09:18:22 PM »

I feel like the original blurb I heard about the line was for Clawdeen and Lala as well. Although I'd FAR prefer Cleo and Clawdeen lol. Both of them have more edgy makeup palette and design. Not to mention, I am so sick of Draculaura. I liked her initially, but she's just tired now. And while her original looks were very loli and interesting, a lot of her stuff is either a teensy mini (in black and pink, natch) or poofy and shiny. She's become the playline Barbie of MH!

I'd love it if they continued releasing dolls similar to I <3 Fashion, and more deluxe fashion packs. Oooh, and shoe/accessory packs! Or blind bag shoes.... *imagines jupi crazily rushing through stores, shoving whole boxes of blind bag shoes in her cart*

I would prefer Cleo and Lagoona because I'm selfish. They are my two favorite characters after all. :lol:

If they did blind bag shoes or just shoe/accessory packs, I will just die! I need them!!!
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: February 12, 2013, 09:59:32 PM »
Quote from: Bow Tie
I would prefer Cleo and Lagoona because I'm selfish. They are my two favorite characters after all.

If they did blind bag shoes or just shoe/accessory packs, I will just die! I need them!!!

I love Lagoona too, and I'd love to see her get a I <3 Fashion doll of some sort. My only hesitation would be how hard it seems for the designers to give her cute outfits. Her signature, 2.0 and Classroom were awesome (well, minus the second outfit in Classroom), but so frequently, they seem struggle with finding her "look". Of course, it could be their chance to redeem themselves too!

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: February 12, 2013, 10:16:50 PM »
Quote from: Bow Tie
I would prefer Cleo and Lagoona because I'm selfish. They are my two favorite characters after all.

I love Lagoona too, and I'd love to see her get a I <3 Fashion doll of some sort. My only hesitation would be how hard it seems for the designers to give her cute outfits. Her signature, 2.0 and Classroom were awesome (well, minus the second outfit in Classroom), but so frequently, they seem struggle with finding her "look". Of course, it could be their chance to redeem themselves too!

I've liked all her outfits, but there are definitely a few or so that have room for improvement. I would hope that an I <3 Fashion doll/accessory pack of some sort would help redeem themselves. I'm so confused as to what they want her to look like or what kind of signature style to give her. It's just messy. D:
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal