collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 14  (Read 41630 times)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #1035 on: February 12, 2013, 11:36:36 AM »
I'm anticipating adding more Lagoonas to my army! Picture Day dolls can't come out fast enough! I have nothing to buy right now except Picture Day Cleo and new Swim Venus and Lagoona.
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: February 12, 2013, 11:54:24 AM »
Eee, dying for GNO! I love that Rochelle and Spectra, and the Lagoona is adorable too! Yay!

Heath looks super cute--I'm glad it seems like he's got real hair. I... will probably have to get that set just so they can go on a double date with Forbitten Love Lala and Clawd. ^^;

I wish someone had sneaked a pic of the new DT dolls too! Since we can see a tiny bit of the bed/shower playsets, I'd guess they're juuust off camera...
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: February 12, 2013, 11:59:02 AM »
I'm hoping we will see something will be up tonight. If not tonight, then by the end of tomorrow since tomorrow is the last day of the fair.
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: February 12, 2013, 12:33:53 PM »
The person on tumblr who snapped those pics has confirmed there's a 2.0 DT Lagoona, as well as Spectra and Robecca :yippee: (Edit: source!)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 12:35:41 PM by Zombelina »
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: February 12, 2013, 12:35:10 PM »
The person on tumblr who snapped those pics has confirmed there's a 2.0 DT Lagoona, as well as Spectra and Robecca :yippee:
Aaaaaa. NEED PICCCS. Come on people get into a little trouble.. FOR THE GOOD OF THE COMMUNITY /bricked.

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: February 12, 2013, 12:37:43 PM »
The person on tumblr who snapped those pics has confirmed there's a 2.0 DT Lagoona, as well as Spectra and Robecca :yippee:
Aaaaaa. NEED PICCCS. Come on people get into a little trouble.. FOR THE GOOD OF THE COMMUNITY /bricked.

There weren't HALF as many MH pictures from Toy Fair as there was for ponies :huh: Why is everyone holding out on us? :(
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Rococo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1041 on: February 12, 2013, 12:39:19 PM »
Excited to see the rest of the dolls at Toy Fair and also to see better pictures of the two-packs! I can't make out enough detail in the sets to say one thing or another... I guess I have bad eyes. :D

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: February 12, 2013, 12:41:38 PM »
I don't know why they keep giving Abbey the same makeup. She keeps on getting pink lips. I want something different! Like a purple or something! :(

I feel the same way!  I was so excited about I <3 Fashion Abbey because she looks SO different from the others.  I wish Mattel would get a little more adventurous with her makeup, and with the other ghouls' overall color schemes.  For example, so...sick....of teal/pink for Lagoona. 

From what I can tell, I totally love the dolls in both of those two-packs!  Heath looks great and I'm glad he is wearing pants (seriously, the guy doll's legs look weird to me.  Why does Mattel keep giving them shorts???) I love that he has his jacket too!  And that Abbey looks super cute with those swept-to-the-side bangs!!  Cleo and Ghoulia look nice too!  I can't wait to see better pics of them.

I'm bummed that GNO is deluxe...If they were budget, I might have gotten Spectra... There are just so many deluxe dolls coming out that I want, that I can't possibly justify getting a doll that I'm not FREAKING out over.  If anyone has the code for "Infinite Money" in this life, please let me know! :P

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: February 12, 2013, 12:42:48 PM »

There weren't HALF as many MH pictures from Toy Fair as there was for ponies :huh: Why is everyone holding out on us? :(
I was wondering the same thing. Maybe MH fans have more respect in regards to the no pics rule than pony fans..? I dunno. I SAY BRING ON THE DISRESPECT AND UP THE HYPE. But that might be because I'm an impatient little brat >_>;. I mainly wanna see DT 2.0 Lagoona as it might be a nice sub for the original, which my fiance wants. He also wants all the Spectras...

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: February 12, 2013, 12:42:48 PM »
The person on tumblr who snapped those pics has confirmed there's a 2.0 DT Lagoona, as well as Spectra and Robecca :yippee: (Edit: source!)

I need to see that Spectra now. I'm a horrible brat when it comes to Spectra.
That person is evil for teasing us without providing pics :lol:

Also, can I just express my love for Freshwater!Lagoona? Her hair is styled to look like a mooring rope:

Toy Fair 2013 Mattel Monster High 072 von IdleHandsBlog auf Flickr

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: February 12, 2013, 12:43:38 PM »

I need to see that Spectra now. I'm a horrible brat when it comes to Spectra. That person is evil for teasing us without providing pics :lol:

Also, can I just expres my love for Freshwater!Lagoona? Her hair is styled to look like a mooring rope:

Aw man, I still hate the doll (well, more accurately how the colors work with one another...) but that hair style is gorgeous from behind.

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: February 12, 2013, 01:10:41 PM »
Wait...an I <3 Fashion Cleo?! Awww yeah. Even though I don't own any Cleos yet, she is fast becoming one fo my fave dolls. Next time I get paid I am searching out her school's out version and then PD.

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #1047 on: February 12, 2013, 01:23:35 PM »
OMG! So much new stuff to catch up on. I am so excited about these new releases, I am just hoping that they don't all come out in the course of 1 single month or I am SCREWED! I still want to know what the Scaris 2 pack is..
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: February 12, 2013, 01:46:36 PM »

Because Mattel is way more scary than Hasbro-  I am always impressed and surprised that so many pictures get out at all!

Post Merge: February 12, 2013, 01:47:37 PM

I need to see that Spectra now. I'm a horrible brat when it comes to Spectra.
That person is evil for teasing us without providing pics :lol:

Also, can I just express my love for Freshwater!Lagoona? Her hair is styled to look like a mooring rope:

I love freshwater Lagoona too-  her look was startling at first- but now I love how different she looks!

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: February 12, 2013, 02:25:07 PM »
I am freaking out over the Heath/Abbey set!  I'm hoping it won't be hard to track down.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal