collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 14  (Read 41782 times)

Offline PrincessNikki

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • dressed like a dream
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #945 on: February 11, 2013, 04:37:56 PM »
No offense to anyone who loves MF Venus, but a friend and I just took 10 minutes to create a MF Venus that would be more to our liking (you are allowed to find her butt-ugly, lol) :)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ok, nope, I WANT YOUR DESIGN! She looks fabulous like that OMG!

Dude. that is seriously an amazing design. so much better. You should send that to mattel

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: February 11, 2013, 04:40:40 PM »
I haven't properly expressed my love for the 13 Wishes line here. I suppose a lot of it has to do with not being able to talk about it for a while; I got a lot of the initial excitement out of my system by squealing over it with a few of my friends who also saw the promos early.

I adore Gigi. I love the hair, the plating, the outfit... I even like her color, although I would have liked a reddish or deep orange color for her. But the pink is more a sandy pink, as opposed to the baby pink that Lala has. I have so many blue and green dolls! I'm also really looking forward to Twyla. I've wondered when they'd introduce a "monster under the bed" character for a long time. And yay for her having the shorter torso!

I love the deluxe line, with the three main ghoulfriends. Clawdeen's gold lips are fierce, and I love the blue in Frankie's hair. Even the well-worn, over-exposed Draculaura looks really cute here. Lagoona has grown on me, especially with better pics. I like the hairstyle, although it looks like she has enough gel in it for me to style my own hair for a month :P Howleen has a fun outfit, and I love how they matched Cushion's prickles to her hair. I'm really looking forward to better pics of the playset Cleo and Spectra.

I wonder when we'll see leaks of the new Classroom double packs? Now that we've gotten a rest from Ghoulia, I'm looking forward to another version of her, and I always love Cleo. And Heath! I need to see what he looks like as a doll!

I'm wondering if we'll see any new signatures for the spring/summer lineup. Three years of collecting has taught me that what we see leaked early is seldom everything. And they've been pimping Invisibilly in artwork a lot! And that sneak peek of AJ/Wydona makes me think she's still in the running for a release.

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #947 on: February 11, 2013, 04:53:37 PM »
I would also like to see another Nefera sized doll.  I wish Howleen and Clawdeen had another sister.  I want a larger werewolf ghoul and I would call her Clawdia.  I can't wait to see the other items that were at the toy fair but people haven't been able to take pix of.  That has been a major letdown.  They show us the stuff that we have pretty much already seen but leave us in suspense for the stuff we have not.  Good to have a confirmation on that other stuff though.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: February 11, 2013, 04:54:19 PM »
Ahh justkitter name change!! Grats! :hug:

Thanks Luvly<3  Hated to do it, but it had to be done:(  Hope everyone will catch on and know it's me ;)
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: February 11, 2013, 05:08:34 PM »
I just got Catrine and I want to wash that yucky hard stuff out of her hair, but I'm afraid of ruining her hairstyle. Do her curls still hold without the gel stuff?

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: February 11, 2013, 05:10:41 PM »
I just realized that we didn't hear anything about HHM :blink: That's disappointing because I'm really looking forward to her release :huh:
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: February 11, 2013, 05:12:41 PM »
I would also like to see another Nefera sized doll.  I wish Howleen and Clawdeen had another sister.  I want a larger werewolf ghoul and I would call her Clawdia.

Yes, please! I'd love a larger werewolf too! I'd love to see a set of 'big sisters' - Nefera, yeti, werewolf!

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: February 11, 2013, 05:39:23 PM »
I was excited about the potential for new plushies when I spied that Frankie (I love her glittery face!), but then I looked closer and realized she has flat strips for hair. :cloud: That always looks terrible. While the yarn was so perfect! I'd rather see molded hair (so, the hair shape is part of the plush, like you see on anime plushies) than that. It isn't like you can brush it or anything. It's the reason I don't like those G4 plush ponies either...

I do love MF Abbey and Venus (even more so with Zapper's additions)! And Twyla. She has the CUTEST pet, and a great outfit. While it's cool that she's the smaller size, I wish they would make more Nefera-sized ghouls (or even another Nefera!). I looove that curvier body type.

Impatiently waiting for the second wave of Picture Day and Power Ghouls - I love every upcoming doll in both lines!!

Offline Saiko

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: February 11, 2013, 05:58:25 PM »
No offense to anyone who loves MF Venus, but a friend and I just took 10 minutes to create a MF Venus that would be more to our liking (you are allowed to find her butt-ugly, lol) :)

OMGOMGOMGOMG
Now I have to mod mine when I get her.
:heart:

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: February 11, 2013, 06:00:22 PM »
Tuney (and other fans of Wydowna :P ), someone made a custom of her:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=333102896791234&set=o.215479355152080&type=1&theater
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: February 11, 2013, 06:03:33 PM »
So...I just saw the toy fair images for Color me Creepy.  Um.. is it just me or does it just make your doll look dirty with water?

http://toyfair13.asmzine.com/gallery/mattel/monster-high/index4.html

faunabay

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #956 on: February 11, 2013, 06:05:24 PM »
I just got Catrine and I want to wash that yucky hard stuff out of her hair, but I'm afraid of ruining her hairstyle. Do her curls still hold without the gel stuff?
I rinsed Catrine's hair in very hot water 2 times and she still has a bunch of curl.

Offline WeepingPiano

• Medieval Merpony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: February 11, 2013, 06:06:50 PM »
*fidget*

PD Operetta's corset looks backwards >.>

but that is the corset wearing part of me talking

spherogirl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #958 on: February 11, 2013, 06:18:52 PM »
Love love love this Venus! You should redesign Abbey and Clawdeen, too! Then send the designs to Mattel and hopefully they mod the dolls between now and release!  ;)

Offline eristell_neko

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: February 11, 2013, 06:20:25 PM »
WeepingPiano- I don't think it's really supposed to be an actual corset, but rather one of those stupid waist-cincher/bustier things. Or a high-waisted skirt with decorative lacing. It's kind of cute, but yeah, totally wrong for an actual corset. *shrug*

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal