collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 14  (Read 41482 times)

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
Re: Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #675 on: February 07, 2013, 08:34:44 PM »
:O dat Clawdeen! All the 13 Wishes dolls >.< I may neeeeeed them nuuu ;-;

also; I found Catrine so I snatched her >.> the end.

Offline missbonbon

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: February 07, 2013, 08:36:12 PM »
I really like that clawdeen with the gold lips! so excited for 13 wishes line!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Please visit my photobucket to see my princess variant wish list. Photos borrowed from Shelti's site with permission. If they are your photos and don't want them on my link, please let me know, I will take them down right away!

Missbonbon's Princess Variant Wish List

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: February 07, 2013, 08:37:21 PM »
I'm glad we won't be seeing these dolls in stores until July. That gives me plenty of time to save up for them :P
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline Ravie

• View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #678 on: February 07, 2013, 08:39:36 PM »
I still haven't gotten my hands on Jinafire or Skelita or RM Clawdeen and Wonder Wolf *so behind sobsob*

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: February 07, 2013, 08:40:42 PM »
I'm glad we won't be seeing these dolls in stores until July. That gives me plenty of time to save up for them :P

When they say July, they really mean like May/June. :lol:
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #680 on: February 07, 2013, 08:55:30 PM »
Eek. That Gigi.. Scary long nails.. And her body looks like it's melting at some of the joints. The little wavy lines the molded onto her body do not work for me.. I don't know if it is meant to be scorpion like or not, but It's bleh. I saw her color nd said "Yay! A doll that seems more flesh tone!" But with the odd lines in her mold, that will make her useless for me to grab her for future customization purposes.

And Lagoona being brighter because she is fresh water makes no sense. Some of the most colorful, brightest, vibrant fishes are salt water! Meh. I think that the fashion choices they make for Lagoona keep me from falling in love with her. I want the original Lagoona in her webisode outfit.. All the other dolls have clothes that just seem overdone and silly.

13 Wishes Party Doll Draculaura seems to have the older smaller hands.. Am I wrong?
http://mattelbrandsmedia.com/images/d3acf479034304bc7baa55fc1a1516ebcb99ad78/o.jpg

But Clawdeen's dress! Under all the fluffy skirts, there is a killer mini dress!

It's odd. I generally dislike tinsel in hair, but at least from these pictures the tinsel looks pretty tame. As in, not flying all over the place. Here's hoping that the actual dolls look as good!

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #681 on: February 07, 2013, 09:21:40 PM »
soooooooooo many new shoes :heart:  :faint:

I neeeeed that Howleen! 
I am totally digging that Frankie....love her with the teal!

I am really starting to like Twyla too....I can't wait to see her in person :D

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #682 on: February 07, 2013, 09:36:16 PM »
13 Wishes Party Doll Draculaura seems to have the older smaller hands.. Am I wrong?
http://mattelbrandsmedia.com/images/d3acf479034304bc7baa55fc1a1516ebcb99ad78/o.jpg
She has the pointing hands that the GB and Sweet 1600 Lalas had.

Frankie Stein

« Reply #683 on: February 07, 2013, 09:43:26 PM »
Yay! This is so exciting! Thanks for posting puku!  :joy:

Color me creepy looks amazing too! I love how the stand is the table >=D

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: February 07, 2013, 10:11:08 PM »
Wow! Had to catch up a wee bit there.  Thanks for posting links Pukunui and congrats on 2000+ posts!  :frolic:

I need that Clawdeen. Love the gold lips.  Howleen too....and that Lagoona looks amazing to me. :heart: I am sick of Frankie at times...but love this version. Right now I don't like the new characters but that's because of mismatched colors and the fact that I need to see the in box product.

Do not want that Draculaura... so that's good.  :P

soooooooooo many new shoes :heart:  :faint:

Shooooes!! XD

Rococo

« Reply #685 on: February 07, 2013, 10:17:17 PM »
Wow at the newly released pictures! The 13 Wishes party assortment dolls look great. I especially love Frankie, she is totally stealing the spotlight for me; she looks fierce as hell with the gold makeup. Lala has the face I don't like with the open-mouth fangs though.

Twyla's outfit and body are fantastic but I do not like her face... she reminds me too much of CAMs. Gigi is probably a pass--I don't think I like anything about her. Howleen looking adorable as always and Lagoona looks really interesting! It looks like her yet it doesn't. Is Twyla gonna have the Howleen-sized body?

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: February 07, 2013, 10:38:07 PM »
Twyla's outfit and body are fantastic but I do not like her face... she reminds me too much of CAMs. Gigi is probably a pass--I don't think I like anything about her. Howleen looking adorable as always and Lagoona looks really interesting! It looks like her yet it doesn't. Is Twyla gonna have the Howleen-sized body?

Yep, believe so. And I think puku is right, they do look like they're using existing headmolds for these handpainted protos... though like Tropical_Sunset said I feel like Twyla's got Abbey's mold rather than the Siren's. Gigi really looks like she's got the Harpy's.
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

HanaMaehata

« Reply #687 on: February 08, 2013, 12:14:53 AM »
God, to be honest I LOVE the 13 Wishes Draculaura. That dress is to die for! I really like Frankie's look (her staples are gold!) but I feel like the sheer amount of blue makes her hair way too much like Cleo's.

Speaking of -- where is Cleo in this line? :? She's been in almost every single movie, and she has rendition dolls for one of them.

ooohh, almost forgot; Twyla is a MUST BUY, what a cutie! (And yeah, her and Gigi's heads are probably not going to be their final ones.)

Offline Ravie

• View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #688 on: February 08, 2013, 12:24:06 AM »
Cleo's getting a playset for this line I beleive...I could be wrong. They been throwing a lot of stuff at us lately.

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: February 08, 2013, 12:41:03 AM »
I still haven't gotten my hands on Jinafire or Skelita or RM Clawdeen and Wonder Wolf *so behind sobsob*

I'm right there with you Ravie... I really want Wonder Wolf - she's the first Clawdeen I have wanted. I'm not sure if I want Jinafire or Skelita. I think both are really pretty, just havn't decided if they are a MUST have or not.

I love Twylas shoes, but don't see anything else about her that I am in awe of. I think that Gigi is just adorable and I must have her... I don't think I want any of the others though...
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 12:42:36 AM by Tribble79 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal