collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 14  (Read 41818 times)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #585 on: February 07, 2013, 08:27:31 AM »
I've seen the old fearleading pack at my TRU. I want it, but only for Cleo. Does anyone have an extra SS Clawdeen? I don't want to pay $30+ dollars for her on EBay. >_<
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: February 07, 2013, 08:39:29 AM »
I am going to strangle Fedex SmartPost. I know my fashion pack is at my local Post Office, but it was probably too late for them to toss it on a truck. It left Orlando at 4:30 this morning, and got to my post office at 9:50. I'm gonna sit in a corner and whine, lol.

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #587 on: February 07, 2013, 08:50:01 AM »
DC Howleen is available for $11.99 on Amazon.com right now.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008B68HQY/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
Wow Amazon likes to hurt me. I saw that up for the $14.50 the other day, after I had gotten mine. Now they lower the price /shakes fist.

If they haven't shipped yet, you could order the second one and cancel the first one with the reason of finding it at a better price.  I did that when I purchased my DT Clawdeen with bunkbed.  They lowered the price by about $7 the next day.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: February 07, 2013, 08:55:51 AM »
Oh no, I found mine at Target a few days back before any price changing on Amazon xD! My fiance and I had just made an Amazon order, so had I hadn't found that Howleen we could have thrown it on to get the free shipping instead of my fashion pack, but I guess in the end I got a doll and a fashion pack and my fiance is getting his Hyrule Historia :3

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: February 07, 2013, 08:56:58 AM »
I am going to strangle Fedex SmartPost. I know my fashion pack is at my local Post Office, but it was probably too late for them to toss it on a truck. It left Orlando at 4:30 this morning, and got to my post office at 9:50. I'm gonna sit in a corner and whine, lol.

That happened to me a couple of times with USPS. The worst is when it arrives during the day, doesn't go out with the mail the next day and they finally decide to put it on the truck the day after. Ugh.
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Colorscapesart

• "BE COOL!"
  • Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • Custom Ponies
« Reply #590 on: February 07, 2013, 09:00:43 AM »
I could not BELIEVE what I found tucked in boxes at Target last night. Scaris Deuce!  I never thought I would find him!

Poor Scaris Frankie, I think she is beautiful, but apparently she is the shelf warmer of the set :/

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: February 07, 2013, 09:08:20 AM »

That happened to me a couple of times with USPS. The worst is when it arrives during the day, doesn't go out with the mail the next day and they finally decide to put it on the truck the day after. Ugh.
My life with USPS! Because of us not having a car we rely on the mail quite a bit, and can just be brutal sometimes...

I could not BELIEVE what I found tucked in boxes at Target last night. Scaris Deuce!  I never thought I would find him!

Poor Scaris Frankie, I think she is beautiful, but apparently she is the shelf warmer of the set :/
Yeah, she is the only Scaris doll I seem to find. Worst part is, I hated her. Now I kinda want her....

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #592 on: February 07, 2013, 09:20:15 AM »
So, I was just informed by a friend in Ann Arbor MI that the Target and Meijer on Carpenter road are suuuuper stocked, having both new CAM starters, and Scaris Deuce.

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: February 07, 2013, 09:25:37 AM »
If only I still went out to Ann Arbor. 

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: February 07, 2013, 09:53:24 AM »
Guys, I came this close...this close to getting all the boys for $20 a piece from someone on Craigslist.  If I'd just checked a day sooner.  *facepalm*

Offline mermaid_splash

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+167)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: February 07, 2013, 10:02:44 AM »
Left a RM Clawdeen at Target, it took all my will power.  I'll regret it later, no more dolls.  Must take a break!

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: February 07, 2013, 10:51:47 AM »
Guys, I came this close...this close to getting all the boys for $20 a piece from someone on Craigslist.  If I'd just checked a day sooner.  *facepalm*

Ergh... I hate it when you miss deals like that. I check craigslist every day and one of the few times I found boys the seller wouldn't answer my emails.

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: February 07, 2013, 10:55:39 AM »
Scaris Deuce is in stock at spieletom.de (the guys that sell the G4 blindbags) -> http://www.spieletom.com/Monster-High-Scaris-Deuce-Puppe-Mattel_1

AFAIK they ship worldwide and accept PayPal. I've ordered from them before, never had any trouble with them. ^-^
I know it's a bit on the pricey side factoring in the $/€ exchange rates (about $30) and shipping, but maybe still worth it to some of you??

« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 11:34:37 AM by Fräulein_Kim »

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: February 07, 2013, 11:05:19 AM »
GUYS, I GOT MY YAX REFUND. If someone can please, please, please find me Catrine, that would wonderful I can pay woth paypal! Shipping would be to Canada though.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: February 07, 2013, 11:33:51 AM »
There was a Scaris Deuce at downtown Seattle Target this morning!  I snatched him up gleefully- he was only $12.99!  I am so thrilled because I now have one for my sister and one for me- yay!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal