collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 14  (Read 41464 times)

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #315 on: February 01, 2013, 09:32:51 PM »
Your MH section is massive compared to the one at my Walmart. XD
Comment echoed...

My local Walmart's MH section looks like it could be gone at any given moment because of it's odd layout. I gotta snap a pic of it on Tuesday...

We have pretty awesome monster high sections, Kmart is tragic when it comes to dolls and ponies though. I seriously think they either don't know the difference between monster high and Bratz, or mlp and Lps!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 01, 2013, 09:37:42 PM »
Yours is lucky, ours is basically a corner of a shelf and 1/3rd of your picture's amount of space for MH.
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 01, 2013, 09:38:24 PM »
Your Kmart is how my Walmart is. MH stuff bleeds into the Novi Stars stuff. The MLPs into.. I think it shares with Strawberry Shortcake, I don't remember, either way there is no rhyme or reason.

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: February 01, 2013, 10:07:04 PM »
This was my other Walmart tonight, and I even missed one, lol.

Was it Catrine all the way back or just one row?? Very impressive section!! Mine is similar at the walmart by my house (totally destroyed by someone tonight... looked like a dolly massacre... minus the blood and guts... mine did get the puma boy CAM and bee CAM in though...

The one by my moms house is slightly smaller and the MH dolls are both in a row and on an end cap... thats where I found all the Catrines today... I got all the ones at my moms Walmart and the Walmart by my house is going to get some in, roughly in about a week... so.. I am hoping I can help as many people as possible... :) I already have 11 people who are asking me for one and I am trying to get one for everyone one I can ^.^

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 01, 2013, 10:17:28 PM »
Nah, just one row! I spread them out for the pic, then put them back :)

Melissa

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #320 on: February 01, 2013, 10:23:37 PM »
ARE YOU *snip* KIDDING ME?!?

Went from content to fetal position in 2 seconds. New record for me. >,<;
No sign of Catrine here either. I checked my local Walmart this afternoin, then we went down to Colorado Springs (next big city south of where I live) for bf's mom's bday dinner, and I made bf stop at their (northernmost) Walmart (they actually have several but no way bf would do that) to look for her.

I promise you, Luvly, you will find Catrine before me. I can feel it.

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #321 on: February 01, 2013, 10:41:02 PM »
I really wish a local store would get the deluxe fashion packs.  Target has them online now but only sold in stores.  So far none of the stores closest to me have them in stock.  Walmart, Shopko and Kmart have not had them either.  Kmart and Shopko are the only places I have seen fashion packs besides the new singles which finally came to our Target. There aren't even spots for them.  Also, cannot wait for the swim line to start showing up.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 01, 2013, 10:42:39 PM »
Ya know, the more I look at Scaris Deuce, the more I want him. I'm not fond of the MH boy dolls at all usually, but he has a very cute expression. And even though I prefer 'real' hair, I like the green....thing... on his head.

I probably won't have enough luck to run into him, but if I do, I think I'll get him.

I love the scaris deuce also, but have yet to see him. I don't get to the stores that carry these dolls very often, but I check every time I am in one! No deuce, yet.

I've passed up so many dolls lately, and seek comfort! Has anyone else had that one doll look 'em square in the eye and had to walk away recently? :P

Having to save and be a grown up on low wage is borrrring.

I have too! Being grown up is NO FUN!!! I saw three Skelita's this week, unable to get even one of them... The Scaris Rochelle is really cute also, I don't have a doll of Rochelle yet. I can't decide if I want her or not.

Offline mejohnson85

• View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 01, 2013, 10:43:41 PM »
I really wish a local store would get the deluxe fashion packs.  Target has them online now but only sold in stores.  So far none of the stores closest to me have them in stock.  Walmart, Shopko and Kmart have not had them either.  Kmart and Shopko are the only places I have seen fashion packs besides the new singles which finally came to our Target. There aren't even spots for them.  Also, cannot wait for the swim line to start showing up.

Me too because I wanted to get all the deluxe fashion packs... I am working my way through getting all the older ones... I have a deal going with a guy on ebay who has 8 of them... Now I am trying to find the scream uniforms and then the club outfits... I know I am going to pay an arm and a leg for those... but hey... I want em...  ^.^

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 01, 2013, 10:54:55 PM »
Fred Meyer has all the new fashions and the swim dolls. I picked some up for my friend when they were Buy 2 get 1 free.

Offline mejohnson85

• View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 01, 2013, 11:05:36 PM »
Fred Meyer has all the new fashions and the swim dolls. I picked some up for my friend when they were Buy 2 get 1 free.

Is that still going on? My luck its not... Lol

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 01, 2013, 11:07:48 PM »
How wonderful that the Demews appeared all in one day!

I stopped by my Wallyworld and they had 5? Catrines too! I was so excited but held back....from shouting in store XD yay for walmart site to store sales that leads to Catrines!

Question: How PINK is her eyeshadow supposed to be or How pink is your Demew's eyeshadow? JEM pink or a pale pink? Both make her look pretty but very different!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 01, 2013, 11:19:25 PM »

Is that still going on? My luck its not... Lol
I thought it was only for last week. (Or was it the week before?) >,<; If i knew it was still going on, I would've grabbed all 3.

Huh, thinking about it now, I should've bought the School Set when I found it during that week and buy another item to get one more for free. Darn...visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Either it wasn't going on the day I found it, or I was too excited that I found the set to realize it was going on. *head desk*

ARE YOU *snip* KIDDING ME?!?

Went from content to fetal position in 2 seconds. New record for me. >,<;
No sign of Catrine here either. I checked my local Walmart this afternoin, then we went down to Colorado Springs (next big city south of where I live) for bf's mom's bday dinner, and I made bf stop at their (northernmost) Walmart (they actually have several but no way bf would do that) to look for her.

I promise you, Luvly, you will find Catrine before me. I can feel it.
You found Jinafire before I did! Still a wild possibility.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

StormyRavenNeko

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #328 on: February 01, 2013, 11:23:08 PM »
Hopping on the "I found Catrine" bus. I found mine at the Walmart that's about 25-30 minutes away in Levelland, TX since the town is so tiny. Looks like she was put out Friday morning and all 6 were there, it was hard to pick which one to take home, lol. I was going to grab 2 but I'm slowly straying from buying one for display out of box & one MIB, I'm now getting just one to keep loose for my collection.  :3 I'll have to wash the gel out tomorrow after work since I am now off to bed so I can be somewhat rested for work, lol.

Offline blackestbird

• Trade Count: (+16)
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 01, 2013, 11:42:51 PM »
This has been an oddly lucky monster week for me. All found by my guy on his way home from work for me too, he's been hunting for weeks for me now because he knows I've really been wanting some specific releases :heart: Still searching for Deuce, but I now have Skelita, Jinafire, and today he came home with Catrine (jumping on that bus too haha) and 3 of the 4 deluxe fashion packs. So exciting, I'm glad to see lots of Catrine luck for fellow collectors ^^
sig image coming back soon, oops!
:heart: Thank you Nence for my beautiful av; pinkfrappuccino for my adorable sig :heart:
Lyrical Echo Ref  Pony Blog [under construction;relocating]  Commissions: CLOSED for the holidays

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal