collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 14  (Read 40044 times)

Offline missbonbon

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #285 on: February 01, 2013, 05:53:18 PM »
Those of you who've gotten Catrine.....and opened the box  :biggrin: .....mine has complete helmet head.  Her hair is so glued together it doesn't move at all.   Is that normal for her?   I'm doubly glad I made sure to get the one which had the best looking hair while looking in the store, but I still didn't think it wouldn't move at all.  lol
Oh you mean how it's "lightly gelled"? XD

yeah mine is like that too :( the front is nice but the back of her head is just horrible from being squished against the box :( oh well I'll just keep her back hidden lol!

Still no sign of her here and everyone else is finding her elsewhere...:sad:

Went Caterine hunting and while although I didn't find Caterine, I DID Find the new Swimline dolls and came home with Venus instead! Also spent Caterine money on her...D'oh... :(

where did you find the swim dolls?
*points at her earlier post* I found them at Fred Meyers, which is a Kroger owned chain store that's in the Pacific Northwest. If there's a store in your area that's owned by Kroger and has a toy section, they should have it in your area too!

oops missed that one :blush: have they been spotted at target or toys r us? any bigger retailer?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Please visit my photobucket to see my princess variant wish list. Photos borrowed from Shelti's site with permission. If they are your photos and don't want them on my link, please let me know, I will take them down right away!

Missbonbon's Princess Variant Wish List

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 01, 2013, 05:53:56 PM »
I'm far too lazy to get off the couch and check out the Walmart near my house for Catrine tonight.  I'm going to shower and make Eddie look for her tomorrow.

I like the way you work....wish I could get my husband to search for me :). He listened to me excitedly tell him at lunch today abut finally finding Catrine and not having to stalk for her anymore and with a completely non enthused face said " you must have been thrilled". Yeah , at least he tolerates it, lol.

Mine too :D He said he is creeped out by the fact that my dolls sit at the end of the bed and "stare at him" all night long...

Offline DiamondDreams

• Trade Count: (+135)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 01, 2013, 05:56:57 PM »
I'm far too lazy to get off the couch and check out the Walmart near my house for Catrine tonight.  I'm going to shower and make Eddie look for her tomorrow.

I like the way you work....wish I could get my husband to search for me :). He listened to me excitedly tell him at lunch today abut finally finding Catrine and not having to stalk for her anymore and with a completely non enthused face said " you must have been thrilled". Yeah , at least he tolerates it, lol.

Mine too :D He said he is creeped out by the fact that my dolls sit at the end of the bed and "stare at him" all night long...

Roflmao!   I have a home office that is liberally decorated with dolls and ponies.....I frequently have to clean it so I can actually work in it :).  He'll occasionally walk through and just shake his head....   I know it's time to clean when I can't find my light table OR my printer ;)

Meow by Jamiefof, on Flickr

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 01, 2013, 06:04:42 PM »
The Swim Dolls have been found in Kmarts here in Illinois. I'm waiting for Meijer to get them since I don't want to drive super far to the only Kmart in the area. Still no word on Catrine. :cry:
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

faunabay

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #289 on: February 01, 2013, 06:07:29 PM »
Those of you who've gotten Catrine.....and opened the box  :biggrin: .....mine has complete helmet head.  Her hair is so glued together it doesn't move at all.   Is that normal for her?   I'm doubly glad I made sure to get the one which had the best looking hair while looking in the store, but I still didn't think it wouldn't move at all.  lol
Oh is that what it's called????  "lightly gelled"    ROFL

Lilac-Mint

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #290 on: February 01, 2013, 06:11:15 PM »
Oh is that what it's called????  "lightly gelled"    ROFL

My Catrine has "lightly gelled" hair as well! I'm pretty sure that's normal. Not looking forward to having to wash all that out! I'm debating weather or not to recurl her hair like that or do something different!

Also I so wish we had a Kmart in Canada! I want the new Swim Lagoona so bad!

Offline ebmerc

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 01, 2013, 06:13:40 PM »
The Swim Dolls have been found in Kmarts here in Illinois. I'm waiting for Meijer to get them since I don't want to drive super far to the only Kmart in the area. Still no word on Catrine. :cry:

Bow Tie if you can't find her soon I grabbed a spare. :)  I would check the Wal-Mart on Golf rd if you ever get a chance to go over there.

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 01, 2013, 06:17:29 PM »

Bow Tie if you can't find her soon I grabbed a spare. :)  I would check the Wal-Mart on Golf rd if you ever get a chance to go over there.

Is that the one in Rolling Meadows or Niles? I'm on the phone with someone at the Palatine Walmart. Crossing my fingers she's there!
-Bow Tie

Offline ebmerc

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 01, 2013, 06:22:38 PM »

Is that the one in Rolling Meadows or Niles? I'm on the phone with someone at the Palatine Walmart. Crossing my fingers she's there!

There are 2 in Niles. One on W Touhy and the other on W Golf. I checked them both last night and only checked the one on Touhy today and she was there. From what I noticed they both stock either the same day or a day apart from each other so I would definitely try them both.

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: February 01, 2013, 06:23:49 PM »

There are 2 in Niles. One on W Touhy and the other on W Golf. I checked them both last night and only checked the one on Touhy today and she was there. From what I noticed they both stock either the same day or a day apart from each other so I would definitely try them both.

If I ever go to shop in Niles, it's usually Golf since I just take Hintz to Milwaukee. It's not that far for me actually. :lol:

I just got off the phone with a guy in the toy department at the Palatine Walmart and they have one on hold for me! I am squeeing like no other! I'm on my way right now! :D
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 06:28:19 PM by Bow Tie »
-Bow Tie

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #295 on: February 01, 2013, 06:28:00 PM »
 :rant: <----- this is the way I looked coming home from Walmart tonight. Doesn't help that my husband wouldn't just let me whine about it for a few minutes. I'm still salty lol. Let's just say I wish I would have had a different associate help me. Still no Catrine.. I will go back tomorrow. And I WILL have her!

I did however receive my beautiful swim line dolls today from a lovely new member pan5da :)
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline coinoperatedgirl

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I paint stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Coin-Operated Customs
« Reply #296 on: February 01, 2013, 07:07:32 PM »

Well, he's already going to be there in the toy section to buy me a pony for a commission that I need to start, he may as well look 2 aisles over at the dolls before he moves on to look at the Lego.

Offline mermaid_splash

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+167)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 01, 2013, 07:31:29 PM »

*plans a trip to Kmart*

Offline WeepingPiano

• Medieval Merpony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 01, 2013, 07:39:56 PM »
Alright, this may be a silly question but, what kind of "trading power" does Catrine have? I mean, I know she is starting to become more avaliable, but to people that do not hae her or in areas that are really behind, would she be worth a blob/cam set or a deuce?

(also, I saw 4 today, picked up one and before I had a chance to campare a man walked over, picked up two, reached for the third one, paused, checked his phone and then left)

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #299 on: February 01, 2013, 07:42:44 PM »
Still no Caterine here in Ga. And my target lied, Deuce was not in stock either.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal