collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 14  (Read 40038 times)

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
Re: Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #270 on: February 01, 2013, 04:31:11 PM »
Still no sign of her here and everyone else is finding her elsewhere...:sad:

Went Caterine hunting and while although I didn't find Caterine, I DID Find the new Swimline dolls and came home with Venus instead! Also spent Caterine money on her...D'oh... :(

Oh wow.  Congrats!  What store did you find them in?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: February 01, 2013, 04:38:18 PM »
Found her at Fred Meyer, a Kroger brand store! I also saw Swimline Lagoona and Draculaura and my goodness, the hi-lighter brightness with those two, yeesh. >,<;
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline missbonbon

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: February 01, 2013, 04:45:48 PM »

Went Caterine hunting and while although I didn't find Caterine, I DID Find the new Swimline dolls and came home with Venus instead! Also spent Caterine money on her...D'oh... :(

where did you find the swim dolls?

Please visit my photobucket to see my princess variant wish list. Photos borrowed from Shelti's site with permission. If they are your photos and don't want them on my link, please let me know, I will take them down right away!

Missbonbon's Princess Variant Wish List

Offline ebmerc

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: February 01, 2013, 05:14:07 PM »
I found Catrine! I felt a little silly going out again to look but there she was so I guess it wasn't a waste. :)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 01, 2013, 05:15:54 PM »

where did you find the swim dolls?
*points at her earlier post* I found them at Fred Meyers, which is a Kroger owned chain store that's in the Pacific Northwest. If there's a store in your area that's owned by Kroger and has a toy section, they should have it in your area too!
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: February 01, 2013, 05:25:03 PM »
Dang! It seems like everyone started to find Catrine all on the same day. Glad everyone is finally getting her! Now that I have her, my next major MH grail is the CAM blob/ice girls. I haven't seen them anywhere and have checked seven different stores so far.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: February 01, 2013, 05:28:36 PM »
Dang! It seems like everyone started to find Catrine all on the same day. Glad everyone is finally getting her! Now that I have her, my next major MH grail is the CAM blob/ice girls. I haven't seen them anywhere and have checked seven different stores so far.

I saw them online the other day for sale at justice... they were $24 with their 40% coupon... Dont know if they are there now... I havent checked...

PaintedMoogle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #277 on: February 01, 2013, 05:29:41 PM »
I got Catrine, too!  So she's made it as far as Logan, Utah.  ^_^

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: February 01, 2013, 05:37:12 PM »

I saw them online the other day for sale at justice... they were $24 with their 40% coupon... Dont know if they are there now... I havent checked...

I was hoping to find them in stores, but I may have to resort to getting them online. I just have more fun hunting them down, I guess. :P  But I refuse to pay the eBay prices. They are just insane.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 01, 2013, 05:38:57 PM »

I was hoping to find them in stores, but I may have to resort to getting them online. I just have more fun hunting them down, I guess. :P  But I refuse to pay the eBay prices. They are just insane.

^^ <3 this... I was suckered into the whole buying on eBay cuz I thought it was a good deal... Found out I bought some items I was told were not in stores... that sadly were... Paid $325 for a lot I only needed one doll from that wasnt in stores... Oh well...

faunabay

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #280 on: February 01, 2013, 05:40:20 PM »
Those of you who've gotten Catrine.....and opened the box  :biggrin: .....mine has complete helmet head.  Her hair is so glued together it doesn't move at all.   Is that normal for her?   I'm doubly glad I made sure to get the one which had the best looking hair while looking in the store, but I still didn't think it wouldn't move at all.  lol 

Offline DiamondDreams

• Trade Count: (+135)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: February 01, 2013, 05:44:20 PM »
Those of you who've gotten Catrine.....and opened the box  :biggrin: .....mine has complete helmet head.  Her hair is so glued together it doesn't move at all.   Is that normal for her?   I'm doubly glad I made sure to get the one which had the best looking hair while looking in the store, but I still didn't think it wouldn't move at all.  lol 

Seems to be normal.  Apparently they reeeaaallllyyy liked the hairstyle they made for her.  Mine is waiting for me to wash/boil wash her hair :)

Meow by Jamiefof, on Flickr

Offline coinoperatedgirl

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I paint stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Coin-Operated Customs
« Reply #282 on: February 01, 2013, 05:44:43 PM »
I'm far too lazy to get off the couch and check out the Walmart near my house for Catrine tonight.  I'm going to shower and make Eddie look for her tomorrow.

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: February 01, 2013, 05:49:11 PM »
Oh you mean how it's "lightly gelled"? XD
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh

Offline DiamondDreams

• Trade Count: (+135)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: February 01, 2013, 05:50:02 PM »
I'm far too lazy to get off the couch and check out the Walmart near my house for Catrine tonight.  I'm going to shower and make Eddie look for her tomorrow.

I like the way you work....wish I could get my husband to search for me :). He listened to me excitedly tell him at lunch today abut finally finding Catrine and not having to stalk for her anymore and with a completely non enthused face said " you must have been thrilled". Yeah , at least he tolerates it, lol.   

Meow by Jamiefof, on Flickr

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal