collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 14  (Read 39993 times)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2013, 09:15:34 PM »
(and now I want a custom Succubus >.>)

now i want to make a custom....ala Darkstalkers; Morrigan
This!!! would be something I'd like to see. :P Plastic Curves basically has her wing design and possibly her wing horns.

I wouldn't mind making my OC MH Succubus either, if I had the talent/skill in customizing. :P
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline blackestbird

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2013, 10:03:23 PM »
(and now I want a custom Succubus >.>)

now i want to make a custom....ala Darkstalkers; Morrigan

Mind reader! :P I've been wanting to make a pony Morrigan and thought a MH custom to go with her would be so cute!

Aka.....do it! You'd do a fantastic job!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 10:05:21 PM by blackestbird »
sig image coming back soon, oops!
:heart: Thank you Nence for my beautiful av; pinkfrappuccino for my adorable sig :heart:
Lyrical Echo Ref  Pony Blog [under construction;relocating]  Commissions: CLOSED for the holidays

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2013, 10:04:47 PM »
Went Catrine hunting today, two walmarts in a different town where she'd supposedly been spotted, no sign of her! I did find a Deuce though!

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2013, 10:25:55 PM »
I like Horned Girl backgrounder too, so cute  ^.^ But I would love any horned (or antler'd) doll! That's probably my top monster wish.
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline blackestbird

• Trade Count: (+16)
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2013, 10:27:30 PM »
I like Horned Girl backgrounder too, so cute  ^.^ But I would love any horned (or antler'd) doll! That's probably my top monster wish.

I really like the Horned Girl too, but antlers eeeh love that idea!

Congrats on Deuce, octocorn! I still haven't seen any of the basic Scaris dolls, let alone Deuce.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 10:34:35 PM by blackestbird »
sig image coming back soon, oops!
:heart: Thank you Nence for my beautiful av; pinkfrappuccino for my adorable sig :heart:
Lyrical Echo Ref  Pony Blog [under construction;relocating]  Commissions: CLOSED for the holidays

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2013, 10:33:03 PM »
Went Catrine hunting today, two walmarts in a different town where she'd supposedly been spotted, no sign of her! I did find a Deuce though!

Lucky!
Been checking my stores too. Nothing so far.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Lilac-Mint

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2013, 10:34:59 PM »
Ahhhhh I so hope Sigs get a re-release here! I want their sig so bad! When I first got into the dolls they were the ones I was looking for!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2013, 11:06:51 PM »
From the first day I opened her,  thought Rochelle didn't have the seepage problem, just discovered it tonight, so I'll have to go find me some of that tea tree oil.

I'm wondering and I'm sure some are wondering too:

Ever since Rochelle's release: Who else, after her, has had a case of the glue seepage flare up?? Just curious. Any signs from Venus or Robecca? My Venus doesn't seem to have it. Anyone mention anything about Jinafire/Skelita having the seepage problem ever since they came out?

(I'll post this in the Glue Seepage thread too, in case they don't see this thread.)

Also grats on finding Deuce Octo! I'm still searching for one for whoever needs him here with still no luck. >,<;
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2013, 11:13:31 PM »
I seem to recall people saying that their Jinafires and Skelitas didn't have any glue in their heads.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2013, 11:17:44 PM »
Alright, that's good to hear. At least we know Mattel is now aware that we do not like the glue method and they decided to stop using the glue. (hopefully)
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline pukunui

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2013, 11:20:30 PM »
Alright, that's good to hear. At least we know Mattel is now aware that we do not like the glue method and they decided to stop using the glue. (hopefully)
Emphasis on hopefully. I haven't taken my Jinafire's head off to see if she has any glue. I can, however, report that my sig Rochelle is still glue seepage free! The only ones I've encountered glue seepage with were my classroom Frankie and GB Clawdeen, neither of which I still have.

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2013, 11:41:51 PM »
Emphasis on hopefully. I haven't taken my Jinafire's head off to see if she has any glue. I can, however, report that my sig Rochelle is still glue seepage free! The only ones I've encountered glue seepage with were my classroom Frankie and GB Clawdeen, neither of which I still have.
I really hope they've fixed the glue issue >_<  My signature Frankie has it bad, so I'll have to hunt down some tea tree oil too. 

And Pukunui--OMG, I love your avatar!  So you're a Homestar Runner fan too? 

Offline pukunui

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2013, 12:43:43 AM »
And Pukunui--OMG, I love your avatar!  So you're a Homestar Runner fan too?
Thanks. I'm a lapsed fan, insofar as I was big into it back in college, but haven't really kept up with it in years. I still have a Cheat sticker on my car, and I still occasionally wear my old Trogdor t-shirt, but that's about it. I stopped checking out the site for new stuff back around the time they stopped making SB e-mails in order to focus on their Wii game or whatever. I have no idea what they've been up to since.

That being said, though, my 7 year-old did see my new avatar this morning and asked to watch the Trogdor e-mail again. We ended up watching a few of the old ones. 

So yeah, I still like it, I just haven't kept up with it in a long time. It's just not the same without the group of guys I used to watch and quote it with ad nauseum at college. :huh:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 12:50:17 AM by pukunui »

Offline Airiel

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Professional Parasol Seeker
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2013, 04:13:51 AM »
I seem to recall people saying that their Jinafires and Skelitas didn't have any glue in their heads.

I am customizing a Jinafire and she definitely had the sticky glue problem. Half of the glue in her head was rock hard and the other half was the sticky goo.

Airiel

"Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly."

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2013, 04:36:54 AM »
Anyone else planning on spending some of their tax return check on MH dolls?

I'm going to hunt down the new pack with Toralei and hopefully find Catrine. I freakin' love the werecats. I'd be happy if the whole line was werecats, truth be told. They remind me of the Catwalk Kitties that I also collect and love so much.

Me!!!!!!!!!!!! I think my husband is going to disown me... But I must have all that I can find... Also I found a guy on ebay who had almost the entire set for sale... Minus a couple of the big ticket ones like Gil, Holt, and DotD Deuce and such. Here is the list of ones he says he has MIB (he said he has picked up more and so I asked him for an updated list as his auction was over almost 3 months ago)

Wave 1: Clawdeen, Draculaura, Frankie, Lagoona and Deuce/Cleo
Wave 2: Abbey, Clawdeen, Cleo, Frankie,Ghoulia, Lagoona, Spectra and Clawd/Draculaura
Wave 3: Nefera, Operetta, Toralei, Purrsephone/Meowlody and Calwdeen/Howleen
Wave 4: Jackson, Robecca, Venus and Rochelle
Classroom Collection: Lagoona, Ghoulia, Frankie
DotD: Cleo
Dead Tired Wave 1: Cleo, Draculaura, Ghoulia, Frankie
Dead Tired Wave 2: Abbey, Clawdeen, Draculaura
DDG: Spectra, Operetta, Lagoona and the 3 pack (Abbey, Draculaura and Ghoulia)
Ghoul's Rule: Draculaura, Clawdeen, Cleo, Abbey
Fearleading: Cleo, Draculaura, Ghoulia
Gloom Beach: Clawdeen, Cleo, Draculaura, Ghoulia, Frankie, Jackson (I can only assume the girls are from the 5 pack)
Killer Style: Clawdeen and Operetta
Scary Tales (Scarily Ever After): Clawdeen, Draculaura, Frankie
Skull Shores: Abbey, Draculaura, Frankie, Ghoulia, Lagoona, Cleo, Clawdeen
SKRM: Frankie, Lagoona, Ghoulia, Operetta
Sweet 1600: Cupid, Clawd, Draculaura, Frankie
Scaris: Jinafire, Skelita, Rochelle

Fashion packs: Draculaura, Clawdeen, Frankie, Deuce, Cleo, Lagoona, Abbey, Toralei, Ghoulia, Spectra (Cleo and Ghoulia have only had 1 fashion pack release... so I know which ones those are, the others I do not...)

**He says he has a classroom Draculaura, but I didnt think they were released.... So I am not quite sure which one he is talking about... )

He pm'd me and told me that he would accept any reasonable offer... So my question to you all is... What is this collection worth... He had it listed for $1800 and it didnt sell... So what should I offer if I was to purchase it... Any ideas?? Thanks guys!! Sorry this is sych a lengthy post... but an response whether it be a PM or on here is greatly appreciated...

Well, if you go by the low ball amount that each doll is worth about $15 alone, and the fashion pack is $5, then add in the inflation onf the Cleo/Deuce and Clawd/Draculaura two packs, as well as the inflation on Toralei.. I have no idea what the inflation on the others is like.. $1600 seems like it would be barely acceptable. I don't blame him for asking $1800, but really, he should break it down into smaller lots, or individual sales. Not a lot of people have a huge chunk of money to spend all at once like that.

Wow, yeah! She's cute! She looks like a frozen shade from Castlevania or something.

I'm sure I'm not the only person with massive amounts of love for "Horned Girl" either :heart:

I pause every episode I spot her in, just to admire her :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal