collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 14  (Read 41387 times)

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #540 on: February 06, 2013, 08:28:30 AM »
Went to Walmart today just to see if Catrine was there and only found a label for her. Also, I'm not sure if anyone has ever mentioned this before but the Michael's Arts and Crafts I work at has a ton of Monster High supplies such as stickers, rulers, pencil cases, erasers, and pencils  :)
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: February 06, 2013, 08:30:16 AM »
I want the pencil cases.. I can hide other toys in those, lmao. I don't even know where the nearest Michael's is. Which is sad because I used to know where everything was. It was great to go to my fiance, when someone told us a place and he didn't know, to just be "Baby, you know where this is? Yeah, like right down the road". Because well, he's been here for YEARS and me only like 5 lol.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: February 06, 2013, 09:17:15 AM »
Went to Walmart today just to see if Catrine was there and only found a label for her. Also, I'm not sure if anyone has ever mentioned this before but the Michael's Arts and Crafts I work at has a ton of Monster High supplies such as stickers, rulers, pencil cases, erasers, and pencils  :)
I actually saw some of those at Michael's but didn't have enough money to get most of what I wanted. :P I swear like 85-90% of most of them were dollar stuff from Target!! I almost grabbed me one of the pencil cases and other stuff, but the pencil case felt pretty cheap, or at least, too cheap to be $3 and felt more like it should've been a dollar...
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Aeryala

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: February 06, 2013, 09:58:26 AM »
MH is going on sale at TRU on Friday.  Not sure if that's everywhere or just here in Alberta, but I figured I'd let people know. :)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: February 06, 2013, 10:02:34 AM »
I was in Denver, Colorado yesterday for work-  stopped by the Target and they had a TON of Monster High stuff!  It was the late afternoon- but they still had Deuce Scaris, Wonder Wolfs, Howleen roller dolls, the regular Scaris dolls-  and oddly enough an original Rochelle Goyle (and lots more I can't think of).  Didn't see Catrine, but again- it was late afternoon, so maybe she sold out.

(they also had a ton of pony stuff including the colorable ponies).  I only had enough room in my bag to snag a Deuce for my sister-  but if anyone lives (or has a family member) near Denver-  it might be worth having them check the place out since it is obviously not within the territory of a scalper.  (Oh- and the dolls were all on sale)

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #545 on: February 06, 2013, 10:48:19 AM »
I was in Denver, Colorado yesterday for work-  stopped by the Target and they had a TON of Monster High stuff!  It was the late afternoon- but they still had Deuce Scaris, Wonder Wolfs, Howleen roller dolls, the regular Scaris dolls-  and oddly enough an original Rochelle Goyle (and lots more I can't think of).  Didn't see Catrine, but again- it was late afternoon, so maybe she sold out.

(they also had a ton of pony stuff including the colorable ponies).  I only had enough room in my bag to snag a Deuce for my sister-  but if anyone lives (or has a family member) near Denver-  it might be worth having them check the place out since it is obviously not within the territory of a scalper.  (Oh- and the dolls were all on sale)

If you were at Target they wouldn't have Catrine because she is a Walmart Exclusive.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #546 on: February 06, 2013, 11:31:20 AM »
Hmm. Are there any dolls that have white hands that might match Catrines white? I would love to swap her hands for some with no gloves but I cant think of any who might work.

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: February 06, 2013, 11:36:14 AM »
Hmm. Are there any dolls that have white hands that might match Catrines white? I would love to swap her hands for some with no gloves but I cant think of any who might work.

No, any of the white dolls have different colored hands. Spectra's are clear, Cupid's are black with a lace pattern, and Skelita's are off-white, and bony. And so are the CaM skeleton hands.

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: February 06, 2013, 11:41:15 AM »

No, any of the white dolls have different colored hands. Spectra's are clear, Cupid's are black with a lace pattern, and Skelita's are off-white, and bony. And so are the CaM skeleton hands.

I guess you could always spray paint a set of regular hands white.. you don't put shoes on them, so there will be no scratching etc. either. :>

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: February 06, 2013, 12:01:25 PM »
MH is going on sale at TRU on Friday.  Not sure if that's everywhere or just here in Alberta, but I figured I'd let people know. :)

A sale on MH at TRU in Canada? Wooo! That rarely happens! What are the deals available?

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: February 06, 2013, 12:11:46 PM »

A sale on MH at TRU in Canada? Wooo! That rarely happens! What are the deals available?

Ooh, awesome! The flyer on the site is still the past week's, but I guess it'll update soon. Hoping they'll have PD... I'm still missing Cleo, the elusive brat!
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: February 06, 2013, 12:15:01 PM »
Jinafire finally arrived :3 Ah how I adore all that gold and green <3 Considering coloring her paint green though, I LOVE the pics of her that have that ^__^
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: February 06, 2013, 03:07:03 PM »
If any one needs the new CAM add-ons (Harpy and Siren) they're on the Mattel website now in stock for $10.99 I'm not too sure if anyone posted this yet, but if not well, here it is, if anyone is interested. :P
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: February 06, 2013, 04:43:09 PM »
Jinafire finally arrived :3 Ah how I adore all that gold and green <3 Considering coloring her paint green though, I LOVE the pics of her that have that ^__^

Where have you found pics of her that are green? I was debating about doing a custom green and custom red/golden with the 2 extras I have....

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: February 06, 2013, 04:45:13 PM »

Where have you found pics of her that are green? I was debating about doing a custom green and custom red/golden with the 2 extras I have....

I was writing a little to fast X) I meant her lips. I haven't seen any green Jinafires yet (Though I think it would be cool!)
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal