collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 14  (Read 39989 times)

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
Re: Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #120 on: January 29, 2013, 08:43:21 PM »
ugh! Its been a year and I still cant figure out how to make Operettas Spider Stand! He always finds a way to fall head first! Any tips?  :P
No unfortunately I can only commiserate,  argh I hate him!! >:[ He's too heavy in front so he always tips!

His Legs are actually Bendable if you dare to try. I have two of him and they are moveable to attempt to make him stand better.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 30, 2013, 07:53:02 AM »
I was just stalking Toysrus.com and noticed something there that wasnt there yesterday.... (they dont have them in stock mind you) Signature dolls- Holt, clawdeen, draculaura, frankie, & lagoona. now this leads me to wonder.... if they just now poped up on the site does that mean they may get them back eventually?!  :shocked: they may not but i really hope they do! i probably shouldnt get my hopes up but they already blasted through the roof lol :lol:

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 30, 2013, 08:41:23 AM »
I was just stalking Toysrus.com and noticed something there that wasnt there yesterday.... (they dont have them in stock mind you) Signature dolls- Holt, clawdeen, draculaura, frankie, & lagoona. now this leads me to wonder.... if they just now poped up on the site does that mean they may get them back eventually?!  :shocked: they may not but i really hope they do! i probably shouldnt get my hopes up but they already blasted through the roof lol :lol:

This would be the only time I would pay $27 for their basic dolls if this actually happened! :lol:
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #123 on: January 30, 2013, 08:55:48 AM »

Just noticed this myself. Toralei, Ghoulia, and Jackson are there too. It's probably nothing to get excited over - old product pages might have gotten put up by accident. Doesn't mean I'm not signing up for email alerts just in case they are being re-released though. XD
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 09:17:00 AM by Okiedokieloki »

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 30, 2013, 09:53:58 AM »
Woke up from a nightmare that all the signature wave 1 dolls were being re-released in the US. :freak:

Iono why, for a simple, everyday dream like that, I woke up horrified. >,>; Kinda like one of those dreams where you enter the class like 1 minute late, you get in trouble, then wake up terrified about it. >,<;
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 30, 2013, 10:42:12 AM »
I've fallen in love with Draculaura with short hair. I saw a few people who cut her hair, one of which was making a Gory custom. Short hair, de-tinseled, Sweet 1600 Lala is amazing. ;n;
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 30, 2013, 10:46:02 AM »
I've fallen in love with Draculaura with short hair. I saw a few people who cut her hair, one of which was making a Gory custom. Short hair, de-tinseled, Sweet 1600 Lala is amazing. ;n;

This is exactly why I want a RM Draculaura made! <3
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 30, 2013, 11:23:57 AM »
My Lala that came with her roadster has really short hair and it looks so adorable on her  ^.^

PaintedMoogle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #128 on: January 30, 2013, 11:39:32 AM »
<3  My collection has suddenly exploded now that I've allowed myself to break the "only one of each character" rule I used to have.

I seriously love these girls, and am really excited about the prospect of rereleases!

Loyally stalking my surrounding WalMarts for Catrine, but they only have the tags up.  We have a pretty nice selection of PD and Scaris (and a smattering of Dance Class) in my neck of the woods if anybody needs help with such.

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 30, 2013, 11:46:42 AM »
My Lala that came with her roadster has really short hair and it looks so adorable on her  ^.^

That lala is super duper cute~

Rereleases! Dun dun.....I mean they were in Europe just recently and someone found those three (Tora, Clawdeen and another doll) on shelves in California.  I don't think it'd be that farfetched since they already have all the materials to make em again.

I just got holt used though man!  :P  I'd totally just spend more money getting a new one with new hands/hips hahaha.

Wait and see I guess~

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 30, 2013, 11:54:23 AM »

This would be the only time I would pay $27 for their basic dolls if this actually happened! :lol:

Same here!  :lol:

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 30, 2013, 01:03:43 PM »
I would sure love for Holt to get a re-release. Oh why didn't I buy him when he was flooding the shelves over a year and a half ago?  :cry:
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 30, 2013, 02:09:07 PM »
I would sure love for Holt to get a re-release. Oh why didn't I buy him when he was flooding the shelves over a year and a half ago?  :cry:

I'm in that boat with Gil-   I saw him once- had no idea he was HTF-  was hoping they'd release him as a non-swim line doll (which are not my favs) - and clearly missed out completely.

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 30, 2013, 04:30:04 PM »
So East Coats peeps, any sign of the Werecat Fearleading girls?  My source at the local TRU said it will probably be a while before they make their way out here:(. 

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 30, 2013, 04:36:59 PM »
So East Coats peeps, any sign of the Werecat Fearleading girls?  My source at the local TRU said it will probably be a while before they make their way out here:(.

I haven't seen any yet.
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal