collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 14  (Read 40179 times)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #105 on: January 29, 2013, 03:06:44 PM »
I'm scared that might happen to me Feb!! I can already tell it might. One day I'll be going to Walmart with only enough money for food, then there, face to face our eyes would meet, wanting her SO BADLY, I'd have to leave her behind, walking away not having enough money for her...Caterine. >,<;
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 29, 2013, 03:10:44 PM »
Just picked up the fearleaders!

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 29, 2013, 03:10:56 PM »
I've passed up so many dolls lately, and seek comfort! Has anyone else had that one doll look 'em square in the eye and had to walk away recently? :P

Having to save and be a grown up on low wage is borrrring.

YES.  I am a picky collector.  Nevertheless, I found a PERFECT mad science Lagoona, one of the Lagoonas I want the most, at Walmart a month or so ago and had to pass on her because I didn't have enough money (she was regular price).  I doubt I'll ever see her again!

I had a MH dream last night!  In it, I was shopping at Toys R Us and I found a Picture Day Operetta (a doll I am really, really looking forward to and not sure I'll be able to afford) for $5!  They also had an Operetta in a pink swimsuit for $5.  I wanted them both but only got the PD one because the swimsuit one had really crooked eyes. XD  I am even picky in my dreams lol.

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 29, 2013, 03:42:55 PM »
I've passed up so many dolls because of bad make up. Sometimes I have to deal with it if I don't want to miss out on the doll. Like SO Lagoona. She is harder to find so I can't be as picky.
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 29, 2013, 04:04:16 PM »
im worried because im trying to be picky and not just buy every doll i like. but i know once they are no longer in stores they will become my favorite and i wont be able to live without them and wonder why didnt i get them while i had the chance!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 29, 2013, 04:41:35 PM »

You seriously have all the luck!!!!

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 29, 2013, 05:03:36 PM »
I'm feeling the same! :( It's stressful that I have'nt seen a new dolls around here in months -__- My search for Jinafire is becoming more stressfull than fun.
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 29, 2013, 05:06:10 PM »

You seriously have all the luck!!!!

LOL, well I knew they were coming. The Puyallup store was nice enough to have a set transferred from Everett and they called me today to let me know it arrived. Since kiddo was off from school today we took a trip there and picked it up. Also stopped at the Walmart there, but no Catrine :(

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #113 on: January 29, 2013, 06:05:14 PM »
Can't wait to see what gets displayed at the toy fair. Though...I'm -kinda- hoping that not all of the lines that have been announced/leaked so far are going to be for this fall. I still have quite a few dolls that I want from the Scaris, PD, DC, and swim lines, plus the CAMs...I want to be able to have some dolly downtime before more new stuff comes out. XD

I'm hoping they will reveal the second wave of PD dolls which are supposed to be out very shortly. I think they are supposed to be out this spring. If most of it's for the fall, you will have plenty of time between now and then. :lol:

I hope so. XD I've had to force myself to space out my buying a lot, since online shopping makes it easy to go overboard...which is why I decided to make a rule for myself not to do it. But...I've recently found that there are instances where ordering from stores in the US that will ship to Canada is cheaper than buying dolls in a physical store here (WalMart has new deluxe dolls for $30+tax and slim box ones for $20+tax...crazy...). So...taking it slow and being careful. Hopefully I'll have gotten what I want before too long so I can have a break over the summer. XD

Frankie Stein

« Reply #114 on: January 29, 2013, 06:38:43 PM »
ugh! Its been a year and I still cant figure out how to make Operettas Spider Stand! He always finds a way to fall head first! Any tips?  :P

shivvy

« Reply #115 on: January 29, 2013, 06:51:05 PM »
Just a heads-up, all of the Ghouls Rule dolls are currently on Amazon and prime eligible for 13 dollars!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 29, 2013, 06:52:54 PM »
ugh! Its been a year and I still cant figure out how to make Operettas Spider Stand! He always finds a way to fall head first! Any tips?  :P
No unfortunately I can only commiserate,  argh I hate him!! >:[ He's too heavy in front so he always tips!

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 29, 2013, 07:34:26 PM »
I'm feeling the same! :( It's stressful that I have'nt seen a new dolls around here in months -__- My search for Jinafire is becoming more stressfull than fun.

If you need help there are a couple around here... let me know if I can help

Offline Airiel

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Professional Parasol Seeker
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 29, 2013, 07:35:43 PM »

Heat some water to boiling let it sit for a few seconds and toss him in.  The hot water will pop him back into his proper shape and he will stand just fine after that.  I did it to my tippy guy and now I can't knock him over if I try. Just make sure there is enough water to cover him and to allow him to move around a bit.

Airiel

"Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly."

Offline Jenn77

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 29, 2013, 08:01:36 PM »
No unfortunately I can only commiserate,  argh I hate him!! >:[ He's too heavy in front so he always tips!

It's his pompadour its too heavy from all the gel he uses to hold it, Roflol, sorry had to say it. I sympathize with you guys I am still having issues with it too. Good idea Airiel, I will have to give that a try

Post Merge: January 29, 2013, 08:05:55 PM

A new thread already!  So I think I'm going to slow down my MH buying and stick to only buying characters I don't already own.  So that pretty much means Catrine right now.  I'd make an exception for the werecat Fearleading pack.  And Swim Venus.  And Cat-Tastrophy.  And 13 wishes Howleen.

Dang nab it.  Just when I think I'm out...

^^ this totally :0)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 08:09:32 PM by Jenn77 »
Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal