collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Are there any Selling/Trading Statistics for the Arena ?  (Read 511 times)

Offline Stiletto

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Are there any Selling/Trading Statistics for the Arena ?
« on: January 27, 2013, 11:16:27 PM »
I was wondering if there were any statistics kept that recorded the number of trades and sales made between members on the Arena?  Perhaps it is/could be tracked through the feedback system?  I'm curious how many successful transactions occur per day versus the number of unsuccessful/scammed transactions.  In the grand scheme of things, it seems like the Arena is home to many many successful transactions and positive experiences, and only a handful of "scammers" or problematic people.  Just curious what the numbers show.  :biggrin:

[adjusted the title slightly for you as it could have sounded a bit confusing - as if we were giving out statistics, rather than you asking if we have any ;) ~ XX Ringlets ]
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 03:24:55 AM by Ringlets »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Are there any Selling/Trading Statistics for the Arena ?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 03:29:32 AM »
Interesting question  :) As far as I am aware, there isnt a way to find how many successful vs unsuccessful sales or trades happen per day on the Arena.  An admin might be able to enlighten you a bit more. I think though it would be very difficult to try and find out since not everyone leaves feedback (unfortunately) or they leave feedback at different times.   Overall we dont have a lot of issues though. A lot of sales and trades happen here, and there are defintitely more successful ones than not :awake:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal