collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Draculaura, Operetta, & the twins,...do they have a last name?(formerly just DL)  (Read 2089 times)

Foxy_Ninja

• Trade Count: (0)

Destler is his last name in the Gerard Butler Phantom movie as well. I know his mother refused to name him because he was so ugly to her. Yes we have to assume Christine is not Operetta's mom because she's a normie and not a monster. I have the Gaston Leroux novel myself.
[/quote]

wow! really? now im going to have to re-watch it! is it the same way in the stage version? I have a script floating around here somewhere i need to re-read!  ( i am a huge PHan nut, in case you can't tell, lol!) I even took a family portrait a while back with my Ken and Barbie and Opie!
[/quote]

In the stage version he has no last name.

'The Phantom of the Opera' / Eric Matthews / Erik / Erik Destler / Erik The Phantom of the Opera / Erik the Phantom / Erique Claudin / Phantom of the Opera / Song Danping / The Phantom of the Opera

those are all his names in every adaptation. Operetta could have any of the last names.

Melissa

What about HHM Bloodgood? We don't know her first name, right?

Foxy_Ninja

Yep, she mentions it in her School's out (Forbitten Romance) diary:
Beginning with the fact that my father is much older than any monster realizes. I mean he was already a vampire back when togas were first considered fashionable... soooo glad father doesn't wear one anymore. Then there was that whole identity theft calamity that happened when we rented our castle in Transylvania to a total con-monster who went around pretending to be father. Now I have to carry a copy of my death certificate to prove that I really am as old as I say I am cause some monsters think I must be related that loser.
Doesn't she also talk about having been adopted by the "real" Dracula as well? She was born a Roman, IIRC, and was turned into a vampire by Dracula, who then adopted her when her real mother died. I think her real father was a centurion or something. So Draculaura is not even her "real" name.

That is true however once she became a monster her name became Draculaura as his adoptive daughter. So he is her "real" father, but not her biological one while human.

Alicat

This has turned into quite a fascinating discussion!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal