collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP Binder? -OR- displaying paper goods?  (Read 362 times)

Offline okapishomapi

• Programming Pony
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • NERD!
    • View Profile
MLP Binder? -OR- displaying paper goods?
« on: January 24, 2013, 09:28:48 AM »
Does anyone know of any cool MLP binders? I'm trying to organize all my pony paper stuff (cards, artwork, stickers, etc.) and thought it would be cool to put them in a binder. I found the Enterplay G4 one, but I'm not a huge fan of it - plus it's $20, and I don't want the cards. Zazzle also seems way overpriced. I just feel like a binder should be at most $10, not $20+shipping...?

Alternatively, does anyone have any cool ways to display their paper parts of collections?

Thank you very much :lovey:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you, taxel and Antlercat!
Okapi's Want List ~ Fishmeal Ref ~ Shomapi Ref

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
Re: MLP Binder? -OR- displaying paper goods?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 10:03:19 AM »
I don't know of any official binders, but the -easiest- way to have a custom one is to buy one of those school binders with the cover sleeves and do your own mlp design stuff XD
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline RavenWolf

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 10:04:22 AM »
I don't recall seeing any actual MLP Binders.. However I just bought a new binder to organize all my MLP checklists, It's one that has clear plastic sleeves on the outside. I plan on making my own MLP art to slip into the sleeves on the front and back of the binder.

I really like the idea of having a binder for MLP paper goods! I have a few pamphlets and various items in a folder. I absolutely Love the idea of getting those clear plastic photo/report sleeves and organizing them in a binder. :) Would make them easier to look at and much more protected!

Boldly going where no pony has gone before...

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 10:16:47 AM »
I don't know of any official binders, but the -easiest- way to have a custom one is to buy one of those school binders with the cover sleeves and do your own mlp design stuff XD

This is a great idea. :)
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline okapishomapi

• Programming Pony
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • NERD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 10:20:59 AM »

I think this is what I'm going to do...I just was hoping there was an official G1 one I could get, or something! At least this way it can include all of my favorites :)

I really like the idea of having a binder for MLP paper goods! I have a few pamphlets and various items in a folder. I absolutely Love the idea of getting those clear plastic photo/report sleeves and organizing them in a binder. :) Would make them easier to look at and much more protected!

That's what I'm going to do! I have a pack of paper sized sleeves and a pack of trading card sleeves. It's going to be awesome :)

Thank you, taxel and Antlercat!
Okapi's Want List ~ Fishmeal Ref ~ Shomapi Ref

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 04:07:44 PM »
The only official or at least licensed ones which I am aware of for G1 at the moment are from Zazzle. However, as sd dreamcrystal says, for something at a reasonable price and matching your individual requirements I think making your own with backcard art is the best plan.

All of my leaflets and paperwork are stored in boring old lever arch folder with plastic pockets unfortunately - really not that exciting!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2013, 07:37:00 PM »
Hmm, maybe a bit irrelevant but I place my paper goods and trading cards in Bella Sara tins. I've toyed around with the idea of getting a Zazzle one (or one of the Wreck-It Ralph ones from the Disney store) but I definitely agree that they are just way too expensive for a binder! Sliding MLP artwork inside a cheaper one is a much better idea!

Offline InkyMilk

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2013, 08:13:53 PM »
Sorry I don't have any ideas to offer, but can I just say this is an awesome idea!! Ever since I've started collecting box art I've never really had a place to put all my paper stuff without them getting ruined, I just placed them on the top of my regular pony boxes. It's such an obvious idea but I can't believe it never occurred to me before xD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal