collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Jewelry by TexasGal ... *drools* ... WARNING! MH nudity ... sorry *blushes*  (Read 420 times)

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
got my end of a trade with Texasgal and crap in a hat is she freakin TALENTED with the jewelry making! o_O the pics don't do ANY of these pieces any justice at all! they are gorgeous!

one piece has been smuggled away by a certain flamey headed dweebus who i won't mention names but starts with an 'F' and and ends with an "enix" ...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

granted, with the red/black/grey it was screaming his name ... LOVE IT!

another model has found her piece as well lol

the rest are still being divied out amongst the ghouls, but i see a few screaming Rochelle's name and a few screaming Ghoulia's lol here they are somewhat modelled by a very hard to photograph custom in progress lol

they are so tiny and pretty and sparkly and i'm so totlally afraid i'm going to break them ... *bites nails nervously* ..... THROW YOUR MONIES AT HER FOR AWESOME JEWELRY! i cannot say enough awesome amazing things about the quality of her pieces *squees like a little school girl*
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline LadyStarCatcher

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
Those are awesome! Glad her jewelry making is going well!  ^.^

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
they are so epic! lol i am enchanted by the teeny tiny charm bracelet in the second to last pic lol

i'm going to have to get more from her sometime! ... something for everyghoul so i don't have to trya and decided who get to wear something lmao

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
I am so thrilled that you like the jewelry so much!  I just love making jewelry for them...my only beef is that there aren't beads small enough to do some of the more intricate designs that would be beautiful for them!  Ah well, just means I need to make more pieces for the dolls. Any suggestions on pieces people want to see? 

I was thrilled with how they all turned out and that you are so happy with them.  =D

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
i am certainly goin to have to request more of the "rope" style one in various colors *nods* LOVE IT! and the charm bracelet in various colors too ... and the green choker/bracelet set ... LOVELY! and the long chains with the pearls *nods* ... and the pearl choker ... and the green dangly one ... soooooooooo awesome!

i might not wear much bling myself .. but i WILL bedeck the crap out of my ghouls and pullips lmao

Offline Colorscapesart

• "BE COOL!"
  • Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • Custom Ponies
Absolutely gorgeous!  You must have the patience of a saint to work with such tiny beads!

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
Holy cow, I love that green necklace/bracelet combo.  :dribble: They are all enviable, though!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal