collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Need help with PC on Cool Breeze, Twisty Tail, Trickles and Baby Lickety Split!  (Read 337 times)

Offline Baby Mischief

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Liberae sunt nostrae cogitationes
    • View Profile
Hi!
I need help with PC on some ponies I'm thinking about selling, but I have not had the time to take any pictures yet. Hope you can help me anyway!
The ponies I need PC on is:

Trickles (really nice condition! She has a little glitter left in her cutiemarks. They are a bit faded on her DS and she has a smudge on her cutiemark on her NDS. Otherwise she is stunning!)

Cool Breeze (I just bought her in a lot and have not recieved her yet, but she looked really nice in the pictures!)

Baby Lickety Split (Not FT. She has dry hair and some severe problems with her tail, both tailrust, dryness and it has been cut. Her ice cream-cones on one side is faded, otherwise she is just awesome!)

Twisty Tail (European pose, I just bought her in a lot and have not recieved her yet, but she looked really nice in the pictures!)

Please also let me know if there´s any interest in any of theese ponies, so I know if I should take some photos asap =)

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Trickles w/o cancer? $12+ in a condition of fading and glitter loss.
Coolbreeze just sold today for $31
Baby LS- I assume UK NBBE? With tail rust maybe $10 in that condition? I sold one with regrind & white hair for $20.
Twisty Tail- I need her as long as she still works and has no cancer! $12-15?

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Trickles - finding her without age marks and without symbol rust is tough - in minty condition $12-14

Cool Breeze - assuming minty $28-30

Baby Lickety Split - $8-10

Twisty Tail - she can be tough to find without cancer marks but she shows up for sale as much as the US version - in minty condition $10-12

Please also let me know if there´s any interest in any of theese ponies, so I know if I should take some photos asap =)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal