collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Super pony collector bummer!!  (Read 1220 times)

Offline josiekat

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There's no such thing as a bait Bluebelle!
    • View Profile
Re: Super pony collector bummer!!
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2013, 06:00:28 AM »
Man, I would be so mad. I'm sorry that that happened to you. Although, I would like to think that your ponies somehow...magically.....ended up in the hands of children. Who opened the box and looked with complete wonder, and that they are being cared for with great love. I know it's a stretch, but that's how I would get through that.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2013, 06:10:31 AM »
That really stinks!!! I am sorry for your loss.

Man, I would be so mad. I'm sorry that that happened to you. Although, I would like to think that your ponies somehow...magically.....ended up in the hands of children. Who opened the box and looked with complete wonder, and that they are being cared for with great love. I know it's a stretch, but that's how I would get through that.
I like your way of thinking.  It gives a little glimpse that there may have been happiness to such a tragic story.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

BabyInBlue

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2013, 07:05:39 AM »
I would like to think that your ponies somehow...magically.....ended up in the hands of children. Who opened the box and looked with complete wonder, and that they are being cared for with great love.

I'll go with that! :)

Evening_Moonstone

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2013, 09:05:08 AM »
I've had bad luck with military movers too!  They lost a bunch of our stuff (like half the pieces to my desk), and somehow we wound up with a fish spoon rest that we never owned before. :(
Very sorry to hear about your ponies, I hope you can find them easily on ebay (and that they went to a good home).

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2013, 03:59:00 PM »
Oh gosh! Thats horrible! :hug:

I am going to hope with others that perhaps they are mislabelled or my as yet show up but I completely feel your upset. Keep us updated if you do find them!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Just a little globe-trotting pony. :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2013, 04:20:58 PM »
Oh no.... sending hugs and hoping you are able to replace your missing ponies affordably and quickly.  And that your new ones are all in at least as good of condition. x

Have you been able to remember all the ones you're missing?

Avatar by the amazing SDS; signature by Jennifer2004 -- thank you both!! ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2013, 06:56:42 PM »
oh... that's awful  :(  I can only imagine how terrible it must feel too, finding out just now.

We are being faced with a potential move soon. After hearing this story I'll be sure to personally transport my collection and not let them out of my sight!  ^^;

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2013, 07:47:38 PM »
I am so sorry to hear that. I hope they turn up somewhere. I have never heard of MMCs before and now I want to make sure I never have to deal with one. >.<
~Foxtale~

Offline Henpatch

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2013, 10:25:22 PM »
What a shame! Worse to never know what happened to them or where they ended up!   :cloud:
Maybe one morning there will be a knock on the door with a very apologetic moving van and your ponies in their box returned to you!   :happy:

Thank you SDS for my lovely Jumble pony

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2013, 10:40:22 PM »
ponyhugs :)!!!
hope you find them !!!

I could never imagine missing some of my ponies .
ponyhugs !

but that was a positive attitude thinking that maybe they are making someone happy somewhere :)!
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

MyLittleLambie

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2013, 05:06:47 PM »
I'm sorry you are missing ponies!!  When I had a company move my things, I had all my personal boxes labeled with my name and like box #1 of 30.  They packed up the rest of the house, but I packed my personal belongings/collections.

Offline Dusky

• Trade Count: (+134)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Clockwork Firebird Designs
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2013, 07:02:45 PM »
Wow, that sucks.
Big tip for ANYONE moving house: Index, record and otherwise value your collection before you go. If any of it is missing you know who/what is gone and what to claim for, at least.

I vote for contacting that moving company and whoever organises them, and saying that you're very unhappy that they've lost a box of valuable/sentimental vintage toys, and that you will not be using them for a move again.
Is there anyone you can report to who organises which moving companies are used? Tell them this company is neglectful/rubbish.

BabyInBlue

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2013, 10:26:59 AM »
Wow, that sucks.
Big tip for ANYONE moving house: Index, record and otherwise value your collection before you go. If any of it is missing you know who/what is gone and what to claim for, at least.

I vote for contacting that moving company and whoever organises them, and saying that you're very unhappy that they've lost a box of valuable/sentimental vintage toys, and that you will not be using them for a move again.
Is there anyone you can report to who organises which moving companies are used? Tell them this company is neglectful/rubbish.

The move happened almost 3 years ago now....sad I hadn't seen my ponies freed since then! ...and I won't be using their services again anyway because I am not active duty anymore, and I will never have the money to pay movers, LOL!

Offline applejackbunny

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2013, 11:46:01 AM »
That's awful...poor you!!!

I remember when I moved house I packed up all my clothes in bin liners. I also used the move to do a big "sort out" and throw away tons of extra clutter I didn't want in the new house. But...

...somehow (I'll never understand how because I was *so* careful!) I got the bags mixed up and accidentally threw away a bin liner that had all my best dresses in it; a cocktail dress my sister bought me, a gorgeous purple silk dress, a gorgeous red silk top...you get the picture!

I was gutted - they were all my best clothes!

I can't imagine if that had been a box of ponies - I would have been gutted x 1000!!!  :(

I really hope you either find the lost box or manage to re-collect all your lost ones again. Best of luck and pony hugs from a fellow sympathetic pony-loving neat-freak.

AJB x
Current wish list: G1: Baby Princess Sparkle (dark purple var.), Dazzleglow (blue heart var.), Cha Cha the Llama; G3: Baby Northern Lights and Winter Ice, Pumpkin Tart Nirvanas: Any interesting Applejacks (esp. Colombian)!, Argie Tomatoberry, Sweet Tooth [/color]

Sternenstaub

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2013, 03:24:07 PM »
OMG - that's a very sad story!!

Maybe you can post a list with all your missing ponie sin the wanted forum?
The arena is a bug family of other thoughtful members - maybe you've a chance to get these missing ponies for a very good deal fom several arena members who hear your story.

Best of luck to find the missing babies soon again. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal