collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: RANDOM SWAP - *COMPLETED*  (Read 80588 times)

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: RANDOM "other collections" SWAP - START SHOPPING!
« Reply #750 on: February 03, 2013, 03:28:31 PM »
For the cow question, as long as I haven't stated that I don't want/need anything, any item from the series I collect will be fine unless otherwise stated (for example, if you had a B/W cup, I'd be happy to receive it)! :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: February 03, 2013, 03:28:57 PM »
Partner... You will probably be super spoiled because I've already spent most of the budget and still have 2 months to shop xD

I'm getting close to saying the same thing. :)

Lol this could end up being quite difficult to NOT buy things! Lol. And it's looking like my partners box will be a theme xD even though there is quite a selection on their list... I've had really good luck finding a particular group of things.

Which leads me to a question: would you mind having most or all of your box come from one collection even if your wish list has more than one?

For me, I wouldn't mind getting all one or some of both :) whatever my partner thinks is best.

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: February 03, 2013, 03:54:39 PM »

Which leads me to a question: would you mind having most or all of your box come from one collection even if your wish list has more than one?

I'm happy either way! Though, I would prefer it to be one of my 3 main collections if so! ;)

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Talismarr

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: February 03, 2013, 03:55:04 PM »
I'd like to receive a variety if possible!

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: February 03, 2013, 04:36:35 PM »

Whatever my partner wants get me is fine! I'm happy getting anything.
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #755 on: February 03, 2013, 05:06:20 PM »

I'm pretty flexible, but if it's only going to be one collection then it would be preferable if it were one of my collections of which I have very little. Especially pigs. Yay pigs!

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #756 on: February 03, 2013, 05:10:37 PM »

i love surprises. as long as there are no zombies or spiders in my box, it's all good.
or rats feet. let's skip that too.

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #757 on: February 03, 2013, 05:12:01 PM »
Woo! found something to put into my swap partner's box today! so it's at least somewhat started now

Offline Kaeldre

• Goa'uld System Lord
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "The best advice I've found is don't look down."
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: February 03, 2013, 05:14:26 PM »

If possible, I'd like to have a little bit of all of my collections.  Like, one thing from one collection, maybe two from another, etc.  You could always surprise me, partner!
(The collections I'm leaning towards are my Pokemon, Lion King, and Egyptian gods collections *hint hint* ;) )

"When someone asks me if I give up, I say 'Not until I'm dead'.  And sometimes not even then." ~ Daniel Jackson
"Asking a Ferengi to play a Cardassian game is like asking a Klingon to chew with his mouth closed." ~ Elim Garak

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: February 03, 2013, 05:28:58 PM »

Either way is good! Everything on the list are things I really enjoy so if I get many items in one category that is lovely.  If I get a mix that is also exciting.  I suppose I am easy to please in this regard.
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline CrazyCatLady

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: February 03, 2013, 05:30:06 PM »
A mix would be nice, especially for the $40 swap. Otherwise I might end up with $40 in Snoopy mugs!  :lol:  But I'd be happy either way.

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #761 on: February 03, 2013, 05:30:14 PM »
I read the cow question as a general inquiry as to what type of collector you are. Do you collect only nice sculptures? Framed art? Or do you want everything that has to do with cows? Toys, stamps, keychains, an old soda can with a cow on it.

I like other merchandise beside The Hobbit toys, like mugs, and badges, whatever you can find will make me happy. Hope I interpreted the question right. The only thing I have for action figures from The Lord of the Rings is the fellowship and Saruman's arm broke off but I find that hilarious.

I would prefer my main 2 collections (Hobbit/Lord of the Rings) but do not mind AT ALL if anybody wants to send me other items I collect.

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: February 03, 2013, 05:59:52 PM »

Good question!  I'd like a variety but if you find a bunch of one thing that is okay too.  Especially if they are all different from each other within that collection.

Crazycatlady, how's the weather?  Get any good ice storms this year?  It's about time for them.

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #763 on: February 03, 2013, 06:02:18 PM »
"Would you mind having most or all of your box come from one collection even if your wish list has more than one?"

I'd actually prefer to have more ponies (if possible) than my other collections. My fiancee tells me that I should focus on one of my collections at a time... And I want to try and get my G4 Collection done as soon as I can, so I just have to only play the waiting game for new things to come out.

Offline Emberfly

• Trade Count: (+57)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • I Want to Sticker the World!
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: February 03, 2013, 06:13:18 PM »
"Would you mind having most or all of your box come from one collection even if your wish list has more than one?"

I don't care, whatever my partner wants to do will be wonderful.  :)  I love to see how people interpret my likes and how, often, a bit of themselves show through in their choices.  I think I like that the best.
Thank you to SquarePeg for my beautiful avi.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal