collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: RANDOM SWAP - *COMPLETED*  (Read 81308 times)

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
Re: RANDOM "other collections" SWAP - START SHOPPING!
« Reply #705 on: February 01, 2013, 06:59:07 PM »
Hair accessories: I LOVE hair accessories. Hair clips are my favorite. Colorful ones and flowers! :)

Glass animals: Owls, Bats, Tigers, Unicorns, or Dinosaurs.

Blind Bags: Sure if they are from the glittery set. :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #706 on: February 01, 2013, 07:05:58 PM »
And...another 2 things lol.  So fun!  I just hope my partner likes what I am getting!  I missed an auction of something I really really wanted to get my partner because I wasn't paying attention to the end date :( .  Now, I have to wait and see if it comes up again in the next 2 months.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 07:07:54 PM by nessa16 »

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: February 01, 2013, 08:33:14 PM »
Wow this tread moves so fast! I'll try to answer all the questions asked but I think I've missed some.

Dear Partner: Would you like any MLP trading cards and/or MLP blind bags in your box, as extra goodies?

I don't collect the trading cards but I love the blind bags.

Any one interested getting hair accessories as an extra?

Not really. I don't wear to much hair accessories. My hair is super curly and fine so a lot of hair accessories get tangles easy.

If you could have a small glass figure of any animal what would it be and what color?  Or are small glass figures just not your thing? 

Yes, I'd like one. A cat, cheetah, fox or bat in black, red or aqua would be really neat.

would that be something, someone would like? not a full on custom, just a blindbag custom. or repaint as i call them.

I'd like that. I got one in the first swap I did. I thought it was really cool to have something someone made for me.

If your collection includes either dolls or figures that often come in boxes, do you prefer boxed dolls/figures?  Or would you rather get them loose?

I don't collect MIB, so feel free to open them up to save on shipping.

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #708 on: February 01, 2013, 11:35:35 PM »
I added some helpful links to my wishlist to help my partner out.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: RANDOM \\\"other collections\\\" SWAP - START SHOPPING!
« Reply #709 on: February 01, 2013, 11:49:17 PM »
I'd have to agree with Daiy, a glass owl or dragon would be cool. I used to have a blown glass wishing well, it had a teeny little bucket. It was a really cute thing to display. I don't know what happened to it though, I think I gave it to a neighbor who was a older woman and she collected blown glass.

Post Merge: February 01, 2013, 11:05:41 AM

taking the acetone to it today. if that doesn't help... then not sure what to do.
would paint over the stains, but i don't know if my partner would like that.

i could match it and restore it, but it will be painted then.
Well Rosierjay, if I am your partner whatever it is will be fine as is. I honestly don't mind most of my items with a cosmetic flaw, it gives them personality. My gargoyle (he's in my collection photo) I bought because his wing was broke in half. The cashier was nice enough to let me have him for less, and gave me the broken off piece. Alot of things I have collected seem to have something wrong with them, even if minor. So don't sweat it if I am your partner. :)

It would be fine with me also....

Post Merge: February 01, 2013, 11:50:18 PM

Sometimes something off colored becomes a special favorite because it is unique.  And they could always get a normal one in the future.

I love the way you think! It's along the same lines that I think. I never was one for normal anyhow!

Also, dear partner, I have updated my wishlist with the questions from the forum...

I have a question to add. Say you collect Cows. Do you also like toy cows and not just figurines made to collect?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 03:20:38 AM by Tribble79 »

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: February 02, 2013, 06:41:56 AM »
Five pages really..... this is moving so fast and I only just missed 1 night so these are the questions I think I missed.

If you could have a small glass figure of any animal what would it be and what color?  Or are small glass figures just not your thing? 
Horses

Doujinshi?

I don't even have a clue what this is  :blush:

Dear Partner: Would you like any MLP trading cards and/or MLP blind bags in your box, as extra goodies?
No I don't collect the trading cards and the blind bags I have a few select ones but do not focus in them

Hair accessories:  go for it. I have long very frizzy (curly) hair so anything helps when I cannot be bothered to get out the GHDs

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #711 on: February 02, 2013, 07:34:55 AM »
Here are some answers I am adding to my page:

I'm a bit of a klutz, so I'd be too scared of breaking it to be honest ^^;

Doujinshi?
No thank you :)

Would you like any MLP trading cards and/or MLP blind bags in your box, as extra goodies?
I need to get the Regular Fluttershy, Sparkly Fluttershy, Crystal Empire Fluttershy and the Rainbow Collection Fluttershy for my Army.

Hair accessories?
I only really use hair elastics to put my hair in a low pony tail. other than that, it's pretty basic.

Say you collect Cows. Do you also like toy cows and not just figurines made to collect?
Oh god, no more cows ^^; it's a running gag with my fiancee. When he turned 16, instead of wanting a car for his birthday, he asked his parents for a cow... So they got him a little plushie cow instead. To this day, people keep buying him cow things... They are over-running my house  :P

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #712 on: February 02, 2013, 09:30:35 AM »
No, thank you.

Any one interested getting hair accessories as an extra?
I have extremely short hair, so I would not want something like this as I could not use it.

It would be a manatee in either blue or grey.

Would that be something, someone would like? not a full on custom, just a blindbag custom. or repaint as i call them.
Not for me, thanks. ^_^

If your collection includes either dolls or figures that often come in boxes, do you prefer boxed dolls/figures?  Or would you rather get them loose?
Either or is fine, but I'll ultimately de-box any dolls. Pokémon figs that are MIB are welcome in my collection and will stay in their boxes.

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline CrazyCatLady

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: February 02, 2013, 09:31:25 AM »
I have a question to add. Say you collect Cows. Do you also like toy cows and not just figurines made to collect?
I'm really tight on space to display things, so I'm mostly just collecting certain things.  A tiny glass elephant or hippo would be okay, but I wouldn't want hippo patches, pens, pictures, things like that. 
I'm pretty much only interested in what I put in my want list.  I'm going to go look it over again, see if I need to clarify anything.

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #714 on: February 02, 2013, 09:39:33 AM »
WHEW!  Updated my wishlist post with my answers to all the questions...I think!  LOL

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline wiccanpony1

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: February 02, 2013, 01:48:49 PM »
update my post again with the new answers :) x

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: February 02, 2013, 01:58:12 PM »
Lol, the cow question was hypothetical. Updated my wishlist with my answer.
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #717 on: February 02, 2013, 02:01:52 PM »
My mum is coming up tomorrow to come and visit, so I might be able to see if I can snag a few things from the local shoppes while she is here.

Offline CrazyCatLady

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: February 02, 2013, 02:04:34 PM »
Very sad-after tracking down something my partner really wanted, and finding a member in NZ that would ship it to me, it turns out it can't be shipped out of NZ because it contains non-removable batteries.  And NZ is the only place I've been able to find it. :(
But I have found several things for both partners, I figure I'm about half-way done shopping for actual swap items, but I haven't started on the extras yet.

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: February 02, 2013, 02:07:27 PM »
Very sad-after tracking down something my partner really wanted, and finding a member in NZ that would ship it to me, it turns out it can't be shipped out of NZ because it contains non-removable batteries.  And NZ is the only place I've been able to find it. :(
But I have found several things for both partners, I figure I'm about half-way done shopping for actual swap items, but I haven't started on the extras yet.

Sorry to hear that. But at least you have some things already.
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal