collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: RANDOM SWAP - *COMPLETED*  (Read 80892 times)

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: RANDOM "other collections" SWAP - START SHOPPING!
« Reply #1620 on: March 02, 2013, 08:06:29 AM »
That's one of the controversies because there is a lot more dangerous stuff that they don't ban. The kinder eggs thing was a supervision problem not a stupid child problem. I think it's really sad kids died, I just wish their parents had been more attentive yah know?
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #1621 on: March 02, 2013, 08:12:05 AM »
Easter Items? Yes, I love Easter.  Secular or religious items are fine with me.  I love home décor type items with a more vintage feel.  Not anything kiddy though please.  Homemade things are nice too.

Easter Candy? Heck yes!  MINI original Cadbury crème eggs (don't like the regular sized ones), Cadbury chocolate eggs with candy shell (kind of like M&Ms, think they are just called Mini Eggs), Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs, Starburst original Jelly Beans and Willy Wonka Sweet Tart Bunnies, and Chicks are always welcome.

Wrapping?  I am not too picky honestly as it will be torn up anyway.  No newspaper though due to the ink transfer.  Easter themed would be A-Okay ;)

Baked items? Sure, as long as they are packaged to keep them from drying out and getting all over everything else.  I love chocolate chip oatmeal cookies!

Homemade Dog Biscuits? Yes.  However let me know if they contain chicken, lamb, or beef as I have one dog that is sensitive to those.  If they do contain these items just make sure to write "For Toby Only" on the bag and I will remember that it contains those ingredients because it is my other dog Osiris that can't have them.  I wouldn't mind getting the recipe for homemade dog treats.

I think it is silly that they have banned Kinder Surprise Eggs.  It is interesting though that import stores in the US can still sell them.  There was a specialty kitchen store in my college town in CO that always carried them around Easter time and I always got them for my nieces.  Pretty pricey at about $3 an egg but they loved them.  How hard is it to figure out not to eat the toy or for parents to actually supervise their children with them.  I always made sure that my sister-in-law and my nieces knew there were toys in them.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 08:14:25 AM by nessa16 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: March 02, 2013, 09:51:20 AM »
i think all i need now are extras. whew!

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #1623 on: March 02, 2013, 09:54:41 AM »
just 2 small projects for my box, then i need to wrap everything.

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: March 02, 2013, 09:56:51 AM »
I'm waiting on the last two things in the mail. Then I need maybe one or two more extras and then it'll be wrapping time! :)

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: March 02, 2013, 04:28:11 PM »
Here's a new question for you all to feed on:

Dear partner, would you like home baked goodies? I like to bake a lot. And if you would, what are your favs?

Sure I love baked goods. Mmmmmm cookies.

Also, I have a recipe for healthy doggie biscuits....would you like some for your puppies? (Assuming you have some)

No. I only have cats.

That stinks about the Kinder Surprise. Those sound like a lot of fun. Maybe you could send the toys and chocolate separate? I remember we had something similar called the Wonder Ball. The disappeared very quickly. Now I know why.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: March 02, 2013, 05:21:44 PM »
Wow I can't believe we're already in March! It won't be long before we ship. I am planning on buying another couple of items on Friday for my partner. Hopefully they will arrive before the deadline. I need to start looking for extras though. There are very specifically theme extras I am looking for my partner and they are crazy hard to find! But I have a few stores I am wanting to check out to see if I can find anything.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1627 on: March 02, 2013, 05:23:26 PM »
I'd rather not risk it... For one egg, that's 5 months worth of how much I pay for rent. I'll think of something else to send though

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #1628 on: March 02, 2013, 05:31:10 PM »
i don't think it's worth the risk. now it if were melon flavored fanta. i'd say risk it. XD

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: March 02, 2013, 08:04:05 PM »
Although technically if you unwrapped the kinder egg and rewrapped in like a Cadbury egg wrapper no one would know right? Or they are like different sizes?
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
that was my next question. XD
original color or a fun alternate color?
by the way. i'm horrible at styling hair. so if you like it curly partner... trust me. you don't want me doing it.

I would love a rehaired or hairless pony! If you decide to rehair, I would like it done however you think it would look best! Uncurly is fine ^.^

Post Merge: March 02, 2013, 09:40:00 PM

Anyone object to Easter themed items? Nothing religious, just some bunnies or eggs. :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

BB - opened or unopened are great! I'm not picky...

Bunnies, I love bunnies and eggs are find - nothing religious here unless you are going to send me something for Ostara (bunnies/eggs) instead of Easter! :)

Post Merge: March 02, 2013, 09:41:17 PM

Dear partner, would you like home baked goodies? I like to bake a lot. And if you would, what are your favs?

Also, I have a recipe for healthy doggie biscuits....would you like some for your puppies? (Assuming you have some)

Cadbury eggs are awesome!!! mmmm good

Home baked goods are great also. I do not like peanut butter cookies, but love chewy cookies of any other kind. Don't really have a favorite.

Our puppies would love healthy doggie biscuits. There are 5 of them....

Post Merge: March 02, 2013, 09:42:08 PM

I still have to get wrapping paper and am waiting on one thing for my parnter... I am hoping it gets here soon and in one piece!

Post Merge: March 02, 2013, 09:42:25 PM

Absolutely awesome teasers....
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 09:42:25 PM by Tribble79 »

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
Re: RANDOM \"other collections\" SWAP - START SHOPPING!
« Reply #1631 on: March 02, 2013, 11:02:37 PM »
Easter Items? Yes - anything you would find in the walmart easter section would be fine

Easter Candy? Heck yes! CADBURRY EGGS CADBURRY EGGS CADBURRY EGGS - original. Also those orange flavored ball candy that you smack to break are nice too but I think they are out at X mas..they come in various flavors of chocolate

Wrapping? Don't really care - easter, B day, Xmas, brown paper bag...whatever. Of course, nicely wrapped things would be delightful too

Baked items? sure

Homemade Dog Biscuits? I'm Sure Mr Bubbles would love it..if not him then the Beagle. I do not claim ownership of her - annoying thing that she is

I posted a check in - just to make sure I haven't lost anyone along the way. Some people I haven't seen posting since the swap started <(O)><(O)> *looks for them*

If you are done - go ahead and ship
. If shipping within the USA - keep the tracking number. First to receive, starts the brag thread. ANd once its is received - LEAVE FEEDBACK for your partner!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 12:29:37 AM by tikibirds »

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
Re: RANDOM "other collections" SWAP - CHECK IN - Less then 1 month to go!!!!!
« Reply #1632 on: March 03, 2013, 04:40:36 AM »
"Reporting for duty Captain Tikibirds, sir."  Man, I have been watching too much Star Trek lately :lol:

I do know you are a ma'am, but I believe in Star Trek, they also refer to female pfficers by sir too.  Just so you know I am not trying to be offensive.

Sure I love baked goods. Mmmmmm cookies.

No. I only have cats.

That stinks about the Kinder Surprise. Those sound like a lot of fun. Maybe you could send the toys and chocolate separate? I remember we had something similar called the Wonder Ball. The disappeared very quickly. Now I know why.

I remember Wonder Balls!  I got a Simba toy out of the only one I ever got.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline wiccanpony1

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: March 03, 2013, 05:02:49 AM »
Im here:) I still need to wrap and pick up a few more extras and a card. I will be shipping near the ship date x

Offline little.fox

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: March 03, 2013, 06:26:16 AM »
I posted a check in - just to make sure I haven't lost anyone along the way. Some people I haven't seen posting since the swap started <(O)><(O)> *looks for them*

If you are done - go ahead and ship
. If shipping within the USA - keep the tracking number. First to receive, starts the brag thread. ANd once its is received - LEAVE FEEDBACK for your partner!

Checking in! All going according to plan, just waiting for stuff to arrive then it's wrapping time!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal