collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Help needed, custom bought off Facebook  (Read 602 times)

Offline assassin_kitty

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Help needed, custom bought off Facebook
« on: January 14, 2013, 05:40:38 PM »
Ok so way back in October I purchased a custom from someone ( a member here too I believe) i sent the payment to them on 12th October and waited for said custom which didn't show up. So having waited I messaged them again on 2nd December hoping that it wasn't lost in the post to my relief it wasn't, it was sat on her shelf after not being posted (which is ok everyone gets forgetful and I'd rather that than it be lost in the mail!) She said she would post it out and asked if I wanted anything as an apology which was lovely of her!
Now it's 15th January and this custom is still not here ( I waited a little longer as I know the post is always busy over the festive period) I have messaged the seller but have had no response, it's far too late to claim the money back through paypal, is there anything I can do other than hope the seller contacts me?

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Help needed, custom bought off Facebook
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 03:04:19 AM »
I'm sorry to hear your custom hasnt arrived yet - thats quite a long time to wait :(  Has the person been active on facebook since your last message? have  they been posting at the Arena since then? you tried messaging them here or emailing them using their paypal addy? :what: 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline assassin_kitty

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 06:03:33 AM »
I can't really see if they have been active on Fb as I'm not friends with them on there it was bought through a post in a group. However she was logged on here yesterday, so after i messaged her and i have emailed her paypal addy and on here. It's all just rather frustrating and I wish they would get in touch.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 03:00:22 AM »
Hopefully she'll be in touch now since she has to have got at least one of your messages :hug:
. If she still doesnt respond within a few more days , then  you could send her an *Urgent response required* PM to get her attention, and then if she hasnt worked things out with you, as a last resort you can post her name here.  I hope it wont come to that of course . I know real life can get in the way for all of us sometimes,as can the holiday post,  but this is a ready made custom -all it needs is posting, (and the holiday mail issues should be over by now). Over 3 months is a long time to wait for that.
If she still hasnt posted, and she cant post your pony now for whatever reason, then she should  let you know that and refund your money
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal