collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 13  (Read 37984 times)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 13
« Reply #1290 on: January 24, 2013, 09:19:54 PM »
A part of me was wondering why a list was written as a paragraph and unorganized. >,>;

The worst part is, most of us fell for it...visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1291 on: January 24, 2013, 09:20:32 PM »
I don't know if this has been posted anywhere on here, but there's a buy one get one for 50% promo code (BOGO50) for shop.mattel.com and it works for the CAM Harpy and Siren. Not sure about the rest of the dolls, since it says it's for 'qualifying items'.

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: January 24, 2013, 09:27:22 PM »
Oh that's great news Okie! I hope people are able to take advantage of that. If the CAM torso pack pops back up, could someone please pretty please snag one for me, I get paid next week. I just never seem to have good timing for those torsos. I just need 2 torsos out of the pack.

Melissa

« Reply #1293 on: January 24, 2013, 09:27:22 PM »
Holy cow... I skipped this thread yesterday because I was too tired and it took over an hour for me to catch up tonight.

One thing I think is annoying about "Catty Noir" (was she in the fake list? I'm having trouble keeping track) is that if it's another Werecat... That's just too dang many. There are 4 werewolves, and 5 werecats... We don't need a 6th, sorry.

On the other hand, "Viperine Gorgon" and "Elissabat"... I am all for a female gorgon and a third vampire. (I am including CAMs in all these counts.)

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #1294 on: January 24, 2013, 09:32:36 PM »
The whole list isn't a hoax. Heath is coming out in a two pack. That is a 100% fact.
Yeah, not everything on the list is fake. I just meant it was a hoax in terms of it supposedly being "inside info" about what was going to be previewed at the toy fair. Most of what was on the list was stuff we already knew about from the recent leaks. The rest was either incorrect (Color Me Creepy) or stuff that's on just about everyone's wishlist.

One thing I think is annoying about "Catty Noir" (was she in the fake list? I'm having trouble keeping track) is that if it's another Werecat... That's just too dang many. There are 4 werewolves, and 5 werecats... We don't need a 6th, sorry.
I seem to recall there being a trademark for a "Catty Noir" but I could be wrong. There was a trademark for "Wydowna Spider" as well and we've seen hide nor hair of her.

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: January 24, 2013, 09:35:04 PM »
The whole list isn't a hoax. Heath is coming out in a two pack. That is a 100% fact.
Yeah, not everything on the list is fake. I just meant it was a hoax in terms of it supposedly being "inside info" about what was going to be previewed at the toy fair. Most of what was on the list was stuff we already knew about from the recent leaks. The rest was either incorrect (Color Me Creepy) or stuff that's on just about everyone's wishlist.

I seem to recall there being a trademark for a "Catty Noir" but I could be wrong. There was a trademark for "Wydowna Spider" as well and we've seen hide nor hair of her.

No problem! I have a feeling the stuff that will be shown at the Toy Fair will be of the stuff whose pictures were leaked.
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #1296 on: January 24, 2013, 09:39:15 PM »
No problem! I have a feeling the stuff that will be shown at the Toy Fair will be of the stuff whose pictures were leaked.
Me too. I don't think we'll see much, if anything, that's completely new.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: January 24, 2013, 09:43:36 PM »
Who knows, maybe something new will pop up, we won't know until it happens. I hope there's at least one new thing other than the stuff that was leaked. Still irritated about how someone could just leak the pictures after being told not to spread it. >,>;

Wish I had my camera so I could take a few pictures of this Signature Rochelle I picked up today.

...Aaaand I just realized, that Signature Venus, Rochelle and Robecca are the first dolls I actually bought exact 2nd duplicates of. >,<;
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: January 24, 2013, 10:01:13 PM »
Aw, boo. Expected, but sad, about the list. At least Toy Fair is soon!
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline DiamondDreams

• Trade Count: (+135)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: January 25, 2013, 04:41:41 AM »
Like I said , you never know what we will get.

I never noticed them in the DDG Webisode.

I don't think they are in the original DDG webisode, but they are definitely in the Boo Years Eve one which reused the DDG dresses ( and they re used dresses in the past with webisodes using the DoTD dresses) ...just thinking in text here. 

And I still can't find the finished auctions, and I really don't think they're fake, just that someone might have reported them as such (I had actually thought  they had most likely sold but I just couldn't find the darn thing!). No idea what's going on with my search.

I had the auction saved on my watch list so here is the link to the finished auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/251218842453?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649 All three packs did sell.

Thanks for that :)  no idea why my search wasn't pinging on it.  Very weird. 

Meow by Jamiefof, on Flickr

Frankie Stein

« Reply #1300 on: January 25, 2013, 05:34:18 AM »
Well at the toy fair I would like to see the actual dolls... Stock photos always look different so Hopefully they aren't prototypes anymore and Lagoona will still have the crazy hair and skin :) And hopefully the Genie won't look like the Harpy CAM anymore >_>

Offline dragonlady

• Master of Organized Chaos
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+191)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: January 25, 2013, 05:39:31 AM »
Bummed about the boy CAMs but can't say I'm surprised. I'm waaay behind on my want list so I can wait for new releases, lol.

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #1302 on: January 25, 2013, 05:52:45 AM »
I love Lemongoona xD That new hair is so refreshingly different for her!

Offline TwilightElphaba

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
    • Adulthood is overrated
« Reply #1303 on: January 25, 2013, 06:56:45 AM »
I love Lemongoona xD That new hair is so refreshingly different for her!
I was calling her Crayola Lagoona because she looks like she was colored in a coloring book.

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
Monster High Discussion 13
« Reply #1304 on: January 25, 2013, 07:57:55 AM »
I went to Walmart looking for Catrine today and got someone to scan the shelf tag. 6 on order. But no idea if that means 6 dolls or 6 cases. Any experts care to comment?

I just wish they could tell me when she is due in :(

I almost bought Skellita today. I don't even really like her. I hate orange. She's wall eyed. She just doesn't do anything for me.

But the longer this line is out and the more people talk about wanting her and not seeing her, the more I am tempted to buy her and hang into her and keep her in box. I want her because of her rarity, not because I actually like her. Not because I am a completionist either. I really don't care if I have every single doll. I only want the ones I like. And now, apparantly, the ones that are rare. I would grab another jinafire to keep in box also because of rarity. Then some day down the line if I wind up needing emergency money, I can sell off the boxed ones. I look at it as a sort of investment, I suppose.

Is this normal?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal