collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 13  (Read 39053 times)

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 13
« Reply #1230 on: January 24, 2013, 02:29:43 PM »

Miss Ashley comes with good news! Thank you so much!

Oh dear... Hold on to your wallets guys & ghouls, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

Toy Fair 2013 in New York during the first week of February, and a new multi-MH doll display will be exhibited. Here are a few of them:

- Scaris City Of Frights Lagoona and Cleo - Skultimate Roller Maze Draculaura - Dot Dead Gorgeous Frankie, Venus,Cleo,Claw deen, Robecca - Picture Day Clawdeen - Ghouls Night Out Howleen, Lagoona, Spectra and Rochelle - Dance Class Rochelle Goyle - 13 Wishes Gigi Genie, Twyla, Frankie, Clawdeen, Lagoona, Draculaura, Cleo's Oasis Beach and Spectra's Haunt the Casbah PlaySet - Dead Tired Spectra, Robecca, Lagoona, Spectra's Creepy Bed, Lagoona's Shower and Draculaura's Die-Ner Restaurant - Classroom Double Cleo and Ghoulia Mad Science, Heath Burns and Abbey Home Ick - New Characters Heath Burns, İnvisi Billy, Catty Noir, Wydowna Spider - Create A Monster Werewolf Boy and Sea Monster Boy - Color Me Creepy Howleen And Lagoona - Music Festival Clawdeen HipHop, Abbey himalayan, Venus Plunk - New I Heart Fashion Wave 2 (Shoe Set) Clawdeen and Draculaura

Thank you for passing on the info PiexLover, and I'd really like all of this to be true (gah! Wydowna!? Invisi Billy!), but there's a few tidbits in this list that are wrong. Color Me Creepy was initially assumed by a few people to be the funky-colored Lagoona and Howleen dolls that had prototype images leaked recently. Thereafter the rumor mill immediately spread this as factual, but the people who took the original survey have confirmed that they're not connected.

The trademark for the line was discovered immediately before the images surfaced, so that's likely where the confusion came from. The images of the dolls in question are meant to be a part of the basic 13 Wishes line, while Color Me Creepy are color-changing Create-A-Monster sets.

Did this person list any sources for why they would have this information? If they're telling the truth, then it may just be a perception of what they believed the dolls to be a part of if they just glanced them over and didn't get any additional info, but I'm going to take it with a grain of salt for now. Toyfair is in less than 3 weeks though, so we'll be able to confirm or deny it all pretty soon. :)

Oh dang.  No bueno at all:(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: January 24, 2013, 02:29:56 PM »

Oh dear... Hold on to your wallets guys & ghouls, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

Toy Fair 2013 in New York during the first week of February, and a new multi-MH doll display will be exhibited. Here are a few of them:

- Scaris City Of Frights Lagoona and Cleo - Skultimate Roller Maze Draculaura - Dot Dead Gorgeous Frankie, Venus,Cleo,Claw deen, Robecca - Picture Day Clawdeen - Ghouls Night Out Howleen, Lagoona, Spectra and Rochelle - Dance Class Rochelle Goyle - 13 Wishes Gigi Genie, Twyla, Frankie, Clawdeen, Lagoona, Draculaura, Cleo's Oasis Beach and Spectra's Haunt the Casbah PlaySet - Dead Tired Spectra, Robecca, Lagoona, Spectra's Creepy Bed, Lagoona's Shower and Draculaura's Die-Ner Restaurant - Classroom Double Cleo and Ghoulia Mad Science, Heath Burns and Abbey Home Ick - New Characters Heath Burns, İnvisi Billy, Catty Noir, Wydowna Spider - Create A Monster Werewolf Boy and Sea Monster Boy - Color Me Creepy Howleen And Lagoona - Music Festival Clawdeen HipHop, Abbey himalayan, Venus Plunk - New I Heart Fashion Wave 2 (Shoe Set) Clawdeen and Draculaura

Thank you for passing on the info PiexLover, and I'd really like all of this to be true (gah! Wydowna!? Invisi Billy!), but there's a few tidbits in this list that are wrong. Color Me Creepy was initially assumed by a few people to be the funky-colored Lagoona and Howleen dolls that had prototype images leaked recently. Thereafter the rumor mill immediately spread this as factual, but the people who took the original survey have confirmed that they're not connected.

The trademark for the line was discovered immediately before the images surfaced, so that's likely where the confusion came from. The images of the dolls in question are meant to be a part of the basic 13 Wishes line, while Color Me Creepy are color-changing Create-A-Monster sets.

Did this person list any sources for why they would have this information? If they're telling the truth, then it may just be a perception of what they believed the dolls to be a part of if they just glanced them over and didn't get any additional info, but I'm going to take it with a grain of salt for now. Toyfair is in less than 3 weeks though, so we'll be able to confirm or deny it all pretty soon. :)

That was the only information given. What I quoted was the whole post.
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: January 24, 2013, 02:33:34 PM »
It was posted on the Monster High Dolls FB page, she's usually pretty good about that kinda stuff.

Offline TwilightElphaba

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
    • Adulthood is overrated
« Reply #1233 on: January 24, 2013, 02:48:23 PM »
I'm guessing/hoping the boys are real because of the trademarks and all the Heath we've been getting lately. Plus don't we get at least one boy a year?

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: January 24, 2013, 02:52:09 PM »
Wow today I felt so happy and giddy with my finds! But as soon as I got home...That Buyer's Remorse hit me like a bullet train! >,<;

Little rant and need some hugs. :(
Spoiler
I went and paid for Robecca to ship to their store at walmart: $12.05
Went to Fred Meyer, found Rochelle, bought her with with Home Coupon need her to go with Robecca and Venus: $22.66
Went to a different one and didn't find the school playset...Until I looked at a different spot, they did! $39.40

Add that all together and I basically dropped $74.11 in one day, and now I'm starting to feel REALLY guilty about it...dang...>,<;  :yikes:

It's like a Yay! Now I have a Rochelle (and soon Robecca) to go with my Venus moment and I really wanted the school set and now that I have it, I kinda feel like I shouldn't have it....Maybe it's because of how much I spent so quickly or something that's making me feel like this, but wow, I am feeling so full of guilt & regret right now.

All that today AND More releases coming out soon?! *Urk*...I think I just coughed up blood...:freak:
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline missbonbon

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: January 24, 2013, 02:54:26 PM »
omg new dolls and the boys!!! oh how excited I a, for the boys :) I really hope this is true and hope to see more boys another Gil would be awesome

Please visit my photobucket to see my princess variant wish list. Photos borrowed from Shelti's site with permission. If they are your photos and don't want them on my link, please let me know, I will take them down right away!

Missbonbon's Princess Variant Wish List

YellowCat

« Reply #1236 on: January 24, 2013, 02:58:08 PM »
I found Jinafire at Meijers today.  Michigan people might want to check the Meijers in your city.

Dorriebelle

« Reply #1237 on: January 24, 2013, 03:14:52 PM »
<sniffle> No Slo-Moe again this year ? (heavy sigh) Looks like I gotta break out some Fusion and sandpaper !

Happy to get Heath and Invisi-Billy, though.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: January 24, 2013, 03:15:52 PM »

- Scaris City Of Frights Lagoona and Cleo - Skultimate Roller Maze Draculaura - Dot Dead Gorgeous Frankie, Venus,Cleo,Claw deen, Robecca - Picture Day Clawdeen - Ghouls Night Out Howleen, Lagoona, Spectra andRochelle - Dance Class Rochelle Goyle - 13 Wishes Gigi Genie, Twyla, Frankie, Clawdeen, Lagoona, Draculaura, Cleo's Oasis Beach and Spectra's Haunt the Casbah PlaySet - Dead Tired Spectra, Robecca, Lagoona, Spectra's Creepy Bed, Lagoona's Shower and Draculaura's Die-Ner Restaurant - Classroom Double Cleo and Ghoulia Mad Science, Heath Burns and Abbey Home Ick - New Characters Heath Burns, İnvisi Billy, Catty Noir, Wydowna Spider - Create A Monster Werewolf Boy and Sea Monster Boy - Color Me Creepy Howleen And Lagoona - Music Festival Clawdeen HipHop, Abbey himalayan, Venus Plunk - New I Heart Fashion Wave 2 (Shoe Set) Clawdeen and Draculaura

Thank you so much for sharing! I am so excited about Invisibilly and REALLY excited about WYDOWNA!!!!!!

Don't you guys think that if this is the display line-up, it is unlikely Wydowna will be the SDCC?  I HOPE SO!

BTW If someone can't find Jinafire- I picked up an extra at Target and you can have her for actual cost (I think $24) + shipping

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: January 24, 2013, 03:24:40 PM »
 :hug: Luvly :hug:

Don't think about all the money you spent, but all the money you SAVED!  I'd KILL to find the school for that price!  But I won't:(  I'll end up waiting until it's too late, and have to pay $100 for mine.  You should be happy and bouncing off the walls!

I know spending so much at once sucks, but just think how much you would have spent if you had drawn it out.  You did the right thing!  Don't feel badly:)

Now, debox that school and make me a few pic stories!  I wanna see that baby in action!
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #1240 on: January 24, 2013, 03:29:19 PM »
News about the Toy Fair from the Monster High Dolls Facebook group!

I can't tell you all how excited I am :green: I think I'll just give Mattel my wallet. I cannot wait to see all these new dolls. This is way more than we thought there would be!
I'm skeptical about this. I've seen pics of the Color Me Creepy dolls. They're CAMs. I think this may just be someone's wishlist, if not an outright hoax, that has gone viral.

I'm happy to be proven wrong, but I think I shall take it with a grain of salt until the toy fair actually starts and we can see what's on display.

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: January 24, 2013, 03:43:56 PM »

I'm skeptical about this. I've seen pics of the Color Me Creepy dolls. They're CAMs. I think this may just be someone's wishlist, if not an outright hoax, that has gone viral.

I'm happy to be proven wrong, but I think I shall take it with a grain of salt until the toy fair actually starts and we can see what's on display.

It does seem almost too good to be true *sob* It's basically the entire fandom's wishlist come true and I kinda doubt Mattel listens to us THAT much XD I really hope it's all true, but I'm not going to let my hopes go up too high until Toy Fair just in case...
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: January 24, 2013, 03:48:00 PM »
Well.. I'll just hope it is true.. mostly for Wydowna. I SO want her. ;o;

But in a couple of weeks we will (be crushed. LOL) know for sure..

Offline Squirrelypaws

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: January 24, 2013, 03:51:11 PM »
Scaris City Of Frights Lagoona and Cleo

Skultimate Roller Maze Draculaura -

Dot Dead Gorgeous Frankie, Venus, Cleo, Clawdeen, Robecca

Picture Day Clawdeen

Ghouls Night Out Howleen, Lagoona, Spectra and Rochelle

Dance Class Rochelle

13 Wishes Gigi Genie, Twyla, Frankie, Clawdeen, Lagoona, Draculaura, Cleo's Oasis Beach and Spectra's Haunt the Casbah PlaySet

Dead Tired Spectra, Robecca, Lagoona,

Spectra's Creepy Bed, Lagoona's Shower and Draculaura's Die-Ner Restaurant

Classroom Double Cleo and Ghoulia Mad Science, Heath Burns and Abbey Home Ick

New Characters Heath Burns, İnvisi Billy, Catty Noir, Wydowna Spider

Create A Monster Werewolf Boy and Sea Monster Boy

Color Me Creepy Howleen And Lagoona

Music Festival Clawdeen HipHop, Abbey himalayan, Venus Plunk

New I Heart Fashion Wave 2 (Shoe Set) Clawdeen and Draculaura

^Spaced that out a little; I don't know about you guys, but I was having trouble reading it in one big text block.

Anyway, all the new dolls sound awesome, if they are indeed real. Can't wait to see pictures from Toy Fair!

If these do turn out to be real, I will definitely be picking up RM Draculaura. I'm not a huge Draculaura fan, but I just watched the roller maze special, and she was so cute!

Invisibilly sounds like he'd be an interesting concept as a doll. I wonder if he'll basically be a male version of Spectra, with the white-fades-to-clear paint effect on his limbs, or if they'll do something different.
**Formerly known as GryffindorHermione**
~*{Squirrely's Stuff For Sale}*~
Ponies ;; Dolls ;; Other Toys

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #1244 on: January 24, 2013, 03:56:10 PM »
Catty Noir.

Really?