collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 13  (Read 39090 times)

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 13
« Reply #690 on: January 17, 2013, 08:01:21 AM »
 :blink:
Catrine ;.; I haven't even found Jinafire or Skelita yet!

There are 2 of each at my Walmart by my house...

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: January 17, 2013, 08:02:45 AM »
mejohnson85-is that your art??  I've been meaning to say something because it's so cute!!

Offline mejohnson85

• View Profile
« Reply #692 on: January 17, 2013, 08:10:00 AM »
Sadly it is not... I linked it to the origin page on my photobucket account... I just thought they were adorable!! I wish I was able to draw like that...

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #693 on: January 17, 2013, 08:14:06 AM »

You mean Jinafire and Skelita only, right? Not Catrine? If it is Catrine.. Pics please!

Offline ebmerc

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: January 17, 2013, 08:44:37 AM »
Every time Catrine comes up I feel like I'm at a starting line waiting for the race to start. The anticipation is crazy!

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: January 17, 2013, 08:49:24 AM »
I went to Walmart today, and no Catrine.  Not even a price sticker or her yet.  I haven't even seen the Powerghouls in stores yet!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #696 on: January 17, 2013, 08:49:41 AM »
I always did wonder why Lagoona has purple eyebrows. Maybe sea monsters don't naturally have eyebrows and she drew them on..?
LOL! That's what I was thinking! Clawdeen probably used one of her eyeliner pencils and the look just kinda stuck XD

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: January 17, 2013, 08:55:17 AM »
Hm.. well, yeah! You peeps are right about the eyebrows.. I've never noticed before I must say.

But I remember reading an article about how matching/non-matching eyebrows are one of the cultural beauty-differences between the US and EU. LOL.
In the US you always dye 'em the same colour as your hair, while in EU you generally leave them be. So maybe I'm just used to seeing mismatched hair-/eyebrow colours. xD

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: January 17, 2013, 09:17:13 AM »
Hm.. well, yeah! You peeps are right about the eyebrows.. I've never noticed before I must say.

But I remember reading an article about how matching/non-matching eyebrows are one of the cultural beauty-differences between the US and EU. LOL.
In the US you always dye 'em the same colour as your hair, while in EU you generally leave them be. So maybe I'm just used to seeing mismatched hair-/eyebrow colours. xD

Really? i never dye my eyebrows to match my hair....Blond eyebrows, have had: red, black, blond, brown & pink hair (at some point or another) i didnt know that most people in the US dyed their eyebrows... maybe i'm just way to oblivious to fashion lol

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: January 17, 2013, 09:21:18 AM »

Really? i never dye my eyebrows to match my hair....Blond eyebrows, have had: red, black, blond, brown & pink hair (at some point or another) i didnt know that most people in the US dyed their eyebrows... maybe i'm just way to oblivious to fashion lol
Yeah I don't dye my eyebrows. But that's because it is very much ill advised to do so (says so right on the boxes of dye!). However, my fiance's mother does it, so I guess it's not so far from the truth.

Offline DiamondDreams

• Trade Count: (+135)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: January 17, 2013, 09:22:04 AM »
Hmmm...my eyebrows only started matching my hair more once I started dying my hair...now that I've had to start going lighter again (hello lightening effects of white hair!) they are not matching again, lol.  I tend not to be bugged by non matching eyebrows as a result....  :)

Meow by Jamiefof, on Flickr

Offline ebmerc

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: January 17, 2013, 09:24:36 AM »

I actually asked a hair stylist about this since the people in my family go grey pretty early. * le sigh * She told me it was actually illegal in some states which would make sense considering that if the chemicals get in your eyes one could potentially be blinded.

In other news my 1st wave Clawdeen is coming in the mail today and I am flippin' excited!   :biggrin:

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: January 17, 2013, 09:37:19 AM »
Haha.. I don't claim it is so. ;>
I just remember reading it once in one of those fashion mags you find at the hairdresser. And now since that topic came up..:P

I try dying my eyebrows tbh., but I always use henna on my hair, so I use it on the eyebrows as well and hm.. they don't pick up the colour at all. I use a pencil however to make the colours a closer match to the hair.. and I'm european. LOL.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: January 17, 2013, 09:48:53 AM »
Every time Catrine comes up I feel like I'm at a starting line waiting for the race to start. The anticipation is crazy!
That's pretty much how it is. XD Especially with new releases of Signature/first release ghouls. lol
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline mejohnson85

• View Profile
« Reply #704 on: January 17, 2013, 11:45:43 AM »

You mean Jinafire and Skelita only, right? Not Catrine? If it is Catrine.. Pics please!

No sorry no Catrine... I have seen her sticker up though... But yes there are 2 Jina and 2 Skelita at my walmart...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal