collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 13  (Read 38962 times)

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
Re: Monster High Discussion 13
« Reply #1140 on: January 24, 2013, 08:52:06 AM »
Thanks for the heads up!  I got an extra Robecca for her FP for $11.  Yay!  It almost made me want to buy some of the ones I already had for the online price and return the others to the store at regular price since I haven't opened many of them like Sig Abbey and GR dolls but it just seem like a big hassle and I felt guilty upon considering it lol.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: January 24, 2013, 09:00:56 AM »
I didn't know there was a special out.... What was it called and is there somewhere I can watch it online? And where is everyone buying dolls for 11 dollars?

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: January 24, 2013, 09:19:15 AM »
I didn't know there was a special out.... What was it called and is there somewhere I can watch it online? And where is everyone buying dolls for 11 dollars?

The $11 dolls are on Walmart.com and the special is on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUywskP1fUE&list=LL4YwEx5CecBcs1kQHlFU6cA
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: January 24, 2013, 09:22:45 AM »
Ohhh I'm willing to get Robecca if she's that cheap, and Pickup in store could be a good way to save on shipping, BUT My walmart never had Robecca in a long while, so I don't know if they'll have her when they say they do online. I hope they're not pulling a target and lumping all Deluxe MH into one barcode #. >,<;
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: January 24, 2013, 09:30:13 AM »
Well, it's site to store so you'd get her even if your store doesn't have her. I ordered PD Abbey, GR Clawdeen, and Robecca.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: January 24, 2013, 09:31:31 AM »
Ohh that's great then! Might bet tempted to order her. XD

A few pages back you said you found the High School playset on clearance, may I ask where you found it?
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: January 24, 2013, 09:32:27 AM »
Fred Meyer in Issaquah. Last one.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: January 24, 2013, 09:37:15 AM »
D'oh *Head desk* Got myself excited only to let myself down. lol :P Oh well, thanks for letting me know which store you found it! :hug:
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Squirrelypaws

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: January 24, 2013, 09:40:36 AM »
Of COURSE there's a sale when I have nothing in Paypal. XD There's a couple dolls there that I want, too.

Just out of curiousity, if you order something with the Site to Store, do you need to print out the order number/receipt/whatever they give you? Or could you just write down the number and bring it in? I was thinking about asking someone to order for me, but I don't have a printer so I don't want to order if I won't be able to pick the dolls up without a printed receipt anyway.
**Formerly known as GryffindorHermione**
~*{Squirrely's Stuff For Sale}*~
Ponies ;; Dolls ;; Other Toys

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: January 24, 2013, 09:45:17 AM »
This'll be my first time ordering from walmart online too!! and I just noticed a cool optnion they have, Reserve with Cash!! Apparently, you reserve your order online, go to a walmart, pay it off within 48 Hours, then after that they'll process and ship your order!! I'll be doing that today for Robecca and ship to store!!
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: January 24, 2013, 09:46:28 AM »
I placed an order or two..... Anyway these are there steps for in store pickup.

1. We'll send an email/text message when your order is ready for pickup—see the date listed under the "Pickup information" column below.
2. Print the email, save the text message or write down your order number. The pickup person listed on the Order Summary below must bring the email/text message/order number as well as a photo ID when picking up the order at the store.
3. Go to your store's Walmart.com Services/Site to Store desk during pickup hours, 10am–10pm daily. If there are no Walmart associates in the pickup area, use the touch screen located near the register to call for assistance.

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: January 24, 2013, 10:10:53 AM »
Ohhh I'm willing to get Robecca if she's that cheap, and Pickup in store could be a good way to save on shipping, BUT My walmart never had Robecca in a long while, so I don't know if they'll have her when they say they do online. I hope they're not pulling a target and lumping all Deluxe MH into one barcode #. >,<;
Well how site to store is explained to me is that what you order comes from the distribution center/warehouse. It doesn't come from the store shelves. That's why sometimes you order something and it takes a few days or weeks to arrive, depending on the distribution centers location. The store I work at has a center about 2 hours away, and sometimes we can deliver same day as order depending on the time the order was put through.
I wish I had spending money, those prices are really good. I'd buy all of the RM dolls and a Robecca, I'm thinking come tax refund time I will be making up for it though. I didn't really like her until I saw the special, thanks for posting the special for us to watch!

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1152 on: January 24, 2013, 11:06:25 AM »
Would someone (really picky about faceups...) be willing to grab me a PD Abbey on sale and ship to Canada? Preferably through store pick up so I wouldn't have to pay for two lots of shipping...

I was going to wait until I could maybe get her in store myself...but considering in Canada she will be at least $25+ tax... figured getting her this way would be a good way to go.

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: January 24, 2013, 11:11:55 AM »
Well it's hard to be picky about face up when what you order is what you get.

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: January 24, 2013, 11:17:51 AM »
Hmmmm, I don't know what to make of this just yet, if it's a custom or the real deal, but type in
"Monster High TRU PURRSEPHONE,TORALEI,MEOWLODY new IN HAND! Werecat daughters" on ebay to see what I mean (it's an active auction, so I can't post the link)....

If it's real then a lot of people who missed Toralei are going to be pretty happy right now.  :lookround:

Edit: The box is different and has unique art on the interior, as well as the exterior. Plus, they all have ungloved hands and Toralei has the updated tail.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 11:20:17 AM by Mandy85 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal