collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I NEED to brag........  (Read 689 times)

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I NEED to brag........
« on: January 04, 2013, 10:43:28 AM »
I haven't been shopping since Thanksgiving, and today was my first chance since after Christmas.  I gathered what little Christmas cash I had and off I went....

First I went to K-mart and found the newest Monster High Add-Ons!  Yay!  That knocks two of my most wanted off my list.  They were so new they weren't in the system and tried to charge me the Starter pack price.  Good thing I was paying attention!  They had the basic Scaris dolls but no Deuce:(

Next was Wal-mart.  I saw Skelita, and Jinafire (Monster High) for the first time, but practically dropped them on the floor when I saw Malie Tasker! (Novi Stars)  I can't believe I have her!  Michigan never gets new stuff this fast!

On to Meijer.  I got to see a couple of the Beach Bratzilliaz:)  I didn't pick any of them up though.  I'm on a very tight budget right now.  Meijer was packed with the Picture Day dolls (Monster High) so I got to see all of them for the first time, too:)

I stopped at TRU, next against my better judgement.  Since I don't have much cash right now I didn't want to over pay, but how could I just drive right by?  I found (and bought -_-) the Deluxe Fashion packs for the Monster High dolls (except Robecca's:(  It was missing) and I found the newest Mystixx Vampires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You have NO IDEA how excited I am to FINALLY complete this collection!  The completeist in me has always wondered if they would release the rest.  I guess the stop at TRU was worth it:)

Last store to stop at?  Target.  I got to see the new Bratzillaz nite out line.  I fell in love with pink! Jade<3  I overspent at TRU so I couldn't bring her home:(  So sad :cry:  She is so beautiful!  I also found a Style Stars Bratz for $8.  I HAD to get that.  I REALLY want the other 3 for that amazing price, so....... if anyone could help me with that, I'd be forever grateful.

So I had a great dollie day!  I feel terrible because I had to use my credit card, which I promised myself I wouldn't do, but I didn't except to stumble across a brand spanking new NS, and the Mystixx Vampires.  All in all I'm crazy happy!  Now off to de-box :P
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline zzzova

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: I NEED to brag........
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 10:46:16 AM »
Sounds like you had an awesome day! :)

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 11:20:40 AM »
That is so awesome! im not having much luck in new mexico with the MH but i did find the bratzilla new pink jade, i dont collect them but my daughter had christmas money and that is the girl she likes soooo i got it for her. (i really want to steel that dress!!!) i try to stick to just MH but all bets are off with my kids lol. My daughter is getting so spoiled because if i like the doll she is getting it lol. my other daughter LOVES MLP so i have an excuse to spoil her rotten too.

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2013, 11:36:57 AM »
Congrats on all those great finds!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 11:43:08 AM »
yay! thats an awesome dolly day! Malie Tasker! that ROCKS! is she as amazing in person?!?!
the Mystixx Vampires look really neat....they have switchable wigs, don't they?
pink Jade is AWESOME! I hope you are able to get her soon ^_^

Offline justkitter

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2013, 11:45:16 AM »
I love every single thing about that pink Jade!  I can't believe I had to leave her behind:(  I bet your daughter will love her CCP:) 

I think the belt is my favorite part of her stock.  The socks and shoes are pretty too.  I just love everything about Jade.  Maybe I'll HAVE to get every release of hers?  Hmmmm....

ETA:  I still haven't opened Malie up yet:)  I get sucked into the Arena for hours, just to catch up on all the latest doll gossip!

The Mystixx Vampires have switchable faces and wigs, and their clothes (and shoes, Jupi) fit MH.  Not the wigs though:(  It's a shame because that's why I bought the first two.  I wanted a green wig for one of my CAMs.  But I've been waiting for the other two!  Can't believe I found them on my own :lol:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 11:49:15 AM by grzankitter »
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2013, 12:02:47 PM »
their shoes fit you say? *finds she instantly has even more interest*

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2013, 12:20:27 PM »
Ooh! Malie has extra arms? That's awesome! I told myself I wouldn't buy any other Novis after Una, but she's tempting. I'd like to find those Bratz with wigs on clearance, mmm. I've still never seen a Mystixx Vampire in person, I guess I'm just not looking hard enough, ha. Always awesome to finish a set though. Congrats on your awesome dollie finds! :biggrin:

Offline justkitter

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2013, 12:44:35 PM »
Oh!  The two newer Mystixx Vampires have purple skin, instead of the white like the first two.

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2013, 12:46:00 PM »
Ooh! Now I want to see them even more.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2013, 03:10:03 PM »
Sounds like a great dolly day!  :D  Now c'mon back and brag about how you paid off that CC, too!  You can do it!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2013, 05:43:15 PM »
Pictures! Pictures!! You can do it! I believe in you!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal