collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ./rant done  (Read 580 times)

Offline Stiletto

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
./rant done
« on: January 02, 2013, 10:55:26 AM »
Jumped the gun!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 11:12:34 AM by stilettomlp »

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Ebay ID: blupaiinte
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 11:06:31 AM »
She may have already shipped and did not update the status on ebay. But if you only paid on Dec. 28th. that is a Friday and she may not ship on weekends either.

Anyways it has only been 5 days since you paid and there was a weekend in there and then New Year's.  So even if she did ship, let's say Saturday they would not be to you yet. 

I doubt I would be concerned at this point. If you only emailed her yesterday it can take up to 24 hours for a seller to respond. I honestly would give it a bit more time because like I mentioned above, even if she did ship out already it would not be to you yet.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Stiletto

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Ebay ID: blupaiinte
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 11:14:06 AM »
She may have already shipped and did not update the status on ebay. But if you only paid on Dec. 28th. that is a Friday and she may not ship on weekends either.

Anyways it has only been 5 days since you paid and there was a weekend in there and then New Year's.  So even if she did ship, let's say Saturday they would not be to you yet. 

I doubt I would be concerned at this point. If you only emailed her yesterday it can take up to 24 hours for a seller to respond. I honestly would give it a bit more time because like I mentioned above, even if she did ship out already it would not be to you yet.

Yes,  you are probably right!  It's just so fustrating when someone has your money and they won't communicate with you.  Hopefully, the ponies will arrive soon.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: ./rant done
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 03:42:40 PM »
You can always leave feedback for the transaction that is honest, such as marking low stars for communication.  It *is* the holidays and the post offices are closed/slow, but if the seller is having auctions run and end during the holidays, communication should be expected as well.  :( 

Hope you get your ponies soon! 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal