collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Trading Card Binder?  (Read 800 times)

Offline Desert Rose

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Desert Rose's Dream
FiM Trading Card Binder?
« on: December 24, 2012, 01:22:43 PM »
I'm really interested in getting my hands on the FiM Trading Card binder as I want to put my BlindBag cards in it.

However I've only managed to find them on two sites.

Ebay - where the cost for them is $40+
or
ToyWiz where it does cost around $25 but shipping to Sweden is $64! :shocked:

Has this been sold in stores or will it be anytime soon so there will be a larger amount of them on the market or am I doomed to go without one unless I'm willing to pay an arm and a leg for it and having it shipped here?
~*Erica*~
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: If you have ponies for sale then take a look around my page Desert Rose's Dream :heart:

Bread

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: FiM Trading Card Binder?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 01:34:00 PM »
They're also sold on Enterplay's online store for $20:
http://www.enterplaystore.com/My-Little-Pony-Collectors-Binder-Set-MLP-002010.htm

I don't know what their shipping costs are, but hopefully they're less outrageous.

If I remember correctly, Enterplay (the company that makes the cards) said that the binders are only sold online and at their booths during conventions, so I wouldn't expect them to show up in stores anytime soon.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 03:58:10 PM »
Enterplay wont sell or ship to a lot of countries - including much of Europe unfortunately. Its because their licensing deal does not extend to these areas- they are pretty much US/Canada focused.

Honestly, your best bet may be to try over in trader support and see if you can find a US member who will purchase the binder from Enterplay and ship it on to you. It wont be the cheapest item for shipping but hopefully it will come under the scary shipping prices of ebay or Toywiz. :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Stiletto

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2012, 09:37:58 PM »
I've been looking at purchasing the binder from Enterplay but I had a couple of questions for anyone who may have already purchased one.  First off, does it happen to come with pages to put the cards in or is it just the binder itself?  If so, how many cards will it hold?  I'm trying to decide if I should purchase multiple binders or if one would cover it.

Becarys

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2012, 10:06:30 PM »
Consider buying a plain binder that will take card sleeve pages - some binders come with plastic pockets on the outside so you can slide a printout of whatever you want in and then you will have have ponies on the cover and spine of your binder for significantly less :)

This is the binder I use for my confrontation game cards - I put the starter rule book in the front pocket and I'm going to eventually stop being lazy and swap the spine printout for one that says 'confrontation'.

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2012, 10:10:47 PM »
I've heard they've popped up at a few Targets with the rest of the trading cards. I haven't seen them personally, just accounts from other FiM collectors.

Duster reference]

pallas

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2012, 10:19:51 PM »
I want to say the shipping was $4.00 and it comes with one 9 card holder which I used for the discord set of cards.

It should be able to hold a full set of cards.

Evening_Moonstone

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2012, 06:47:09 AM »
It only comes with one card sleeve (with 9 slots) but you can easily add more.  I have my whole MLP set of cards, plus a few pages of blind bag cards in there, and there's still plenty of room. :)

Offline Desert Rose

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Desert Rose's Dream
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2012, 08:35:30 AM »
Thanks for all the info and tips guys. Gonna see if I can find someone to help me purchase it :)
~*Erica*~

:heart: If you have ponies for sale then take a look around my page Desert Rose's Dream :heart:

Offline Stiletto

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2012, 09:46:55 AM »
Thanks for all the info and tips guys. Gonna see if I can find someone to help me purchase it :)

I'm going to order one soon and I just checked the shipping costs and its $4 to ship to me whether or not I buy 1 or 2, so if you need help getting it to you, I'm willing to help.  Just PM me.

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2012, 12:12:50 PM »
Consider buying a plain binder that will take card sleeve pages - some binders come with plastic pockets on the outside so you can slide a printout of whatever you want in and then you will have have ponies on the cover and spine of your binder for significantly less :)

This is the binder I use for my confrontation game cards - I put the starter rule book in the front pocket and I'm going to eventually stop being lazy and swap the spine printout for one that says 'confrontation'.

this is exactly what I would do!
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

antimon

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2012, 11:16:56 AM »
Thats really disapointing...  I tried to find that out, as to how many sleeves it had before I Purchesed it, but didn't know of this site yet, for $20, thats really cheesy.  it just seems silly the Collectors tin is a great buy it costs the same as 6 stand alone packs, gives you a nice twilight promo and the tin and a psoter.  The binder si really nice looking, comes with 6 holo's (which is mostly what you are paying for) for $20.  The least they coulda did was include atleast 10 pages of holders, or a pack or 2.

Mine should be heer tomorow or Mon.  Right from enter-play, what I liked is no matter how much I got...the shiping was the same stock $4.  I ended up gettign the binder, a second colecltors tin (wanted the Twilight card for a friend) 3 packs mlp, 3 packs littlest pet shop series 1, and 3 packs fo series 2.

My next pony purchase likely will be another 30 count box, I want to duplicate my holo's fill in some blanks, and get another box topper and random gold card, basically garunteed 2 gold cards, so it's a good deal, guy on ebay if he still has them, has it for $10 less then even enter-play

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2012, 05:12:41 PM »

this is exactly what I would do!

This is what I do. I have all my blind bag cards in the same binder too and  I put 1 bag from each wave in the cover. XD

antimon

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2012, 09:41:42 PM »
I got my order in today, Yup only one sleeve.

Good news though si i was supsoed to get 3 packs each of mlp and littilest pet shop v1 and 2, and they packaged 4 of each woo hoo bonus packs.

And of the 10 packs I opened of MLP, I got 2 Gold cards...it was worth it.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal