collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Blind Bags wave 5 and 6- where have they been found?  (Read 1263 times)

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
Re: Blind Bags wave 5 and 6- where have they been found?
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2012, 07:41:55 AM »
I found a box of wave 5 at our TRU, but now that they've sold out, we've mostly got wave 4 again. For now I've got all from wave 5 I need, but I'm looking forward to seeing them again so perhaps I can get a couple more...
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2012, 03:41:24 PM »
anyone in Minnesota  finding wave 5 (yellow bags)?

I checked my Walmart and they had 4 boxes of wave 4 and 2 boxes of wave 6 - but have never seen wave 5 yet :( I really wanted the princesses in that one too!

It would be nice if Hasbro's shop would stock them :( Would make life easier because then I wouldn't have to do as popyduggan and feel uncomfortable looking at all the numbers to find each one I need :)

Entertainment Earth and Big Bad Toy Store had them - but you will run to higher because of shipping of course. HBTS have had them or will get them eventually but you are better not to trust that you get the wave in the picture as they are notorious for just sending out whichever blind bag wave they have in stock be that the ones pictured on the website or not.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline shimmer73083

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2012, 05:49:44 PM »
This past weekend right before Christmas I found Wave 5 in a Walmart about a half hour away from me in Oxford, PA.  They had 3 pretty full boxes of them and I went through and read the numbers to try to get a complete set.  Well after going through all of them, I was able to get all BUT the princesses, LOL!  So off I went to another Walmart - same thing.  Later that night, I went in the opposite direction to Exton and found two out of three of the princesses so now I just need Celestia for the complete set.  I guess you can say I am a bit obsessed.  I also found them at one of our local comic book stores yesterday but the box was about half full.

:good:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal