collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: LPS iOS Game  (Read 2009 times)

Offline Tilas

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • Shilo.ca
LPS iOS Game
« on: December 19, 2012, 10:21:00 AM »
Sorry if a report, but I couldn't find the topic so.... who else is playing this? Even though it's simpler, I kinda like it more then the MLP game because it's a bit easier to earn gems and things to advance. You can just watch videos and stuff, so that's kinda nice. Plus there's a few more games, which are fast and easy.  I Definitely like how the game isn't overrun with things you *have* to spend money on to clear (like the rocks and parasprites on the MLP game). So you can just well, PLAY the silly thing.  Very simple and easy to waste a few minutes on.

....Shame the Raccoons are like $70 though >.>; No way in hell am I spending money on this game, it's not *that* good.

Offline kirinafa

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Custom Bait Pony
    • View Profile
Re: LPS iOS Game
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 03:06:57 PM »
I am playing :) Although at the moment i am trying to figure out the tokens. You can scan some free virtual ones here:
http://gameloft.com/lps

But once you collect them i dont see any options to actually put them in the game. It looks like they are just stamps to collect and get rewards like kibble and bling.

Those interested in adding me:
Code: 97535
Gameloft: kirinafa
(I also play the mlp game)

On a completely different note, i used to play with lps when i was little, and i was thinking of collecting them once again. Is there a list of all toys/merchandise or at least recent ones?

Offline astroasis

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
  • Rabid Toy Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 10:30:29 PM »
Thanks for the info on the tokens! I didn't know there were virtual ones.

I also thought that we would be able to play with the pet itself once we put in the token. Kinda disappointed that it's not the way it works, although I guess it makes sense - there's already not enough coin habitats for all the animals in the game!

If anyone wants to add me for this or the MLP game, my username is astroasis on Gameloft :)
I primarily collect G1/G3 Ponies, Littlest Pet Shop, Monster High dolls and Mini Lalaloopsies. I also collect vinyl figures, dolls and 80's toys in general.

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 06:27:44 PM »
I was addicted to it until I couldn't get anymore houses for pets to live in without paying real money!  :cry:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2013, 08:53:53 AM »
You can get 2 blings a day from watching videos. The only thing I really need right now is hearts. My name in the game is PrincessRealta if anyone wants to give me some.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline astroasis

• Fancy Pants Baby
  • Rabid Toy Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 02:48:46 AM »
Occasionally, I could get the 2 bling for watching the video... but most days, it just gave me NOTHING. Same with the so-called "free lucky paws" draw we were supposed to get once a day. I got one the first time I played, but never again.

I've now stopped playing this game, sadly, because it started crashing to my home screen every time I tried to interact with a pet - which kind of defeats the purpose of the game. It seemed like the only way to fix this would be a complete reinstall, which I'm guessing would erase all of my data and make me have to start over. I already had this happen to me with the MLP game, too - and I did start that one over. But this one? I just decided to call it quits. I really hate how Gameloft's games make you start over as soon as the app has any kind of serious issues - and I put FAR too much time/effort into the pets I had (and I was a little attached to them, too) to just start over from scratch without being REALLY bitter about it :/

I always thought Zynga was the world's worst game developer, but Gameloft has swiftly made me change my mind. No support, no responses to contact efforts, games regularly just die on you, they make spending premium currency a REQUIREMENT instead of a perk... etc, etc.

I won't be playing ANY of their games any longer, aside from MLP... because, you know, PONIES.
I primarily collect G1/G3 Ponies, Littlest Pet Shop, Monster High dolls and Mini Lalaloopsies. I also collect vinyl figures, dolls and 80's toys in general.

Bettylaloca

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2013, 03:40:39 PM »
I love this game! We play it on both the iPad and and iPhones! We need hearts too. I agree about the crashing issues especially on the iPhones just terrible!!!!

Add us!
9ada2
a1796

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2013, 09:29:08 AM »
I sent everyone friend requests - can't get past this one quest unless I "add a friend" (grrr!)

So I'm:
jenmpoet or cf67a6

I do hate (in both games) how you are forced to buy things with the currencies that actually cost money. :(

astroasis - I laughed that you mention Zynga. I'm a big Zynga game player, but I have to say they are ranking higher than GameLoft in my books - yes they have a lot that you need to spend money for to get the "good stuff", but at least you can enjoy nearly every aspect of the game without spending any more.
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline astroasis

• Fancy Pants Baby
  • Rabid Toy Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2013, 02:48:20 PM »
astroasis - I laughed that you mention Zynga. I'm a big Zynga game player, but I have to say they are ranking higher than GameLoft in my books - yes they have a lot that you need to spend money for to get the "good stuff", but at least you can enjoy nearly every aspect of the game without spending any more.

Yeah, totally agreed! I'm a big Farmville player (used to play a bunch of their games, but they're all so time consuming lol) and I've always complained about Zynga's slow response to bugs and issues and their greedy game tactics... but Gameloft has completely changed my opinions. My goodness! At least when you mis-click and accidentally spend premium currency, Zynga will return the currency to you! And at least when you write to them, they actually WRITE BACK. And I've played their game for years without once losing ALL of my game data. I so far haven't managed to go a month on Gameloft's games without losing everything.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal