collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G4 Blind Bag to Brushable Swap -- SHIPPING AND RECEIVING!  (Read 18441 times)

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: G4 Blind Bag to Brushable Swap -- Partners sent; working!
« Reply #210 on: May 11, 2013, 10:49:28 AM »
Quick question:

Is anyone else going to make 2 ponies or just one and extras? 

What do y'all want as extras?  Things you like, etc? 

I think i'm just going to focus on doing one for now so I can make it the best custom I can do :D

In terms of extras, I like Lemonheads and anything by Wonka. My fiancee, Mr.TALE likes dark chocolate (Lindt's Chilli-Pepper/dark chocolate combo is his fave) I could use more customizing tools like paints, G4 baits, needles, and hair hanks (Any colours are good, I like to come up with inspirations from what I am given :D)

Oh, my favourite pony is Fluttershy/ Posey!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 11:00:39 AM by CottonTALE »

Offline josiekat

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There's no such thing as a bait Bluebelle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 11, 2013, 11:07:56 AM »
I am torn on which pony to do. My partner has a great list! I may get around to doing two, but I have never done a G4 style eye before, so I want to make sure I do that to a level I'm satisfied with first. If I have the extra time, I'll definitely do a second.

As for extras, the only thing I can say is I can't have dark chocolate. I'm cool with most candy, and even it were something I didn't like......I have a husband and son who would gladly take it. lol. They only thing I REALLY do not like is spiders. But I don't see how that really applies to this swap. lol

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #212 on: May 11, 2013, 11:32:00 AM »
I feel torn.  One of the ponies I was already working on prior to this starting is on my partners list ^^;

So you don't know whether or not to just give her that one? ;)

It's up to you, really. If you were making it for yourself, though, and you'd rather keep it, it's totally understandable. If I were in your situation, I would probably just make a different pony from the list.  ^.^

Also! I have a question for my partner:

If the pony has more than one color in their hair, how would you like me to handle it? Do you like candy stripes? Four alternating stripes? All one color with a streak?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 11:36:21 AM by PandaBerryInSpace »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

CarnationTwirl

« Reply #213 on: May 11, 2013, 11:38:31 AM »
I feel torn.  One of the ponies I was already working on prior to this starting is on my partners list ^^;

So you don't know whether or not to just give her that one? ;)

It's up to you, really. If you were making it for yourself, though, and you'd rather keep it, it's totally understandable. If I were in your situation, I would probably just make a different pony from the list.  ^.^
Well, it's a good thing there's time before the deadline for me to decide lol
Depending on time I might just end up making a twin, since I'd have all the supplies on hand to do a second one

I know I personally like the look of 4 alternating stripes if the hair is evenly multi coloured, or if the hair is mostly all one colour then just a streak.  I'm not even sure what candy stripes are lol
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 11:47:09 AM by CarnationTwirl »

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 11, 2013, 11:43:30 AM »
If the pony has more than one color in their hair, how would you like me to handle it? Do you like candy stripes? Four alternating stripes? All one color with a streak?

Forgot to add I'm allergic to cherries.  o.o  So no cherry anything.  =] 

And I would love anything, but candy stripes would be cool!  I'm really good with just about anything.  =]

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #215 on: May 11, 2013, 11:54:00 AM »
Candy stripes are very very thin stripes, like, one plug one color, the next plug another color, etc. :)

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 11, 2013, 11:57:19 AM »
Candy stripes are very very thin stripes, like, one plug one color, the next plug another color, etc. :)

Yeppers...I just forgot to add that in about my allergy xD  I really love the candy stripe hair...I've never done it myself, but I might now on my custom pink Sugarberry.  o.o  *idea*

CarnationTwirl

« Reply #217 on: May 11, 2013, 12:35:26 PM »
Ah, so that's what that's called!  I still like alternating or single streaks more, but that's cool too :)

On the subject of allergies, I can't have peanuts, most tree nuts, or shellfish. Boo.

CottonTALE

« Reply #218 on: May 11, 2013, 12:55:00 PM »
In regards to allergies, I can't ingest green peppers (although I'm sure that won't come into play here)

Argentum-Zeena

« Reply #219 on: May 11, 2013, 03:30:02 PM »
I have hair for one (maybe another too, I need to check) of the ponies on my partner's list, so after I get a bait Friday I'll be starting on pony #1( Two is the plan in the long run.)

For extras, I like most anything cherry flavored, gummies, and Starbursts. My favorite type of chocolate is milk, but dark is okay too (no white, please!) I'm allergic to all nuts, but if they were in something my mom would gladly take it :P Customizing supplies like paint, hair, baits etc would be cool, and I like MH and Pokemon stuff too.

I'm fine with whatever sort of hair rooting pattern you think would look best :) I've never owned one with candy stripes, though, so if you're really indecisive that'd be fine with me.

Besides the nuts mentioned above, I don't think any of my other allergies would come into play for this swap. Just to be on the safe, though, I'm also allergic to apples, kiwis, peaches, plums, pears, and cherries (for all of these fruits, it's only the fresh fruit that affects me, which is why it's fairly irrelevant.) Oh, and pollen, so please don't rub the pony with flowers :P

Offline jwalraven

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Jwal's DeviantART
« Reply #220 on: May 11, 2013, 03:34:38 PM »
My house is allergy free when it comes to candy (seriously, my husband and kiddo love me doing swaps). Chocolates and gummies are always welcome. So is stationary and custom supplies.

Offline Rainbowjuice

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • /)*brohoof*(\
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 11, 2013, 03:36:24 PM »
I'm torn on what hair colours to use and it's bugging the BAJESUS out of me.
Candystriping is EPIC and I'm planning to do a variation of that myself. >3

-stares at baited pony-
What colour is your hairrrrrr?!
Wanted: G1 Minty & G1 Bowtie

Huge thanks to Ivy for my sig ♥♥

Offline carlabarla

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://seethecee.deviantart.com/
« Reply #222 on: May 11, 2013, 03:42:42 PM »
I love all of my partners choices ;3; so torn between which one to make. I think I'm going to just work on one and if I have the time I will make it a filly companion.

I'm a sucker for local things candy/food/magnets or anything else. I love gummie candy and sour stuff. Getting art too is awesome

Offline Summer-blade

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=100000958584055
« Reply #223 on: May 11, 2013, 03:54:28 PM »
I have plans ! Might do one might do two I have one bait that's already stripped and I think I have the right color hair for one pony. I might do two if I end up having time and materials on hand   

Offline jwalraven

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Jwal's DeviantART
« Reply #224 on: May 11, 2013, 04:10:00 PM »
Just throwing this out there: If your ponies appeared in the cartoon, would you want the brushable to look like the cartoon version, the blind bag version, or a creative mix of the two?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal