collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wost Bronie experience EVER!  (Read 573 times)

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
Wost Bronie experience EVER!
« on: December 16, 2012, 02:17:44 PM »
... so i get out today for a little bit to do some errands ... lately if i haven't been at work i've been at the hospital ... if i'm not at either of those places i'm watching over grandma or grandpa at their place ... and time for me is non-existant ... so yesterday i had a break down and today they gave me a few hours to myself ... and i just wanted OUT ... groceries and just looking ...

... i stop at one of the better walmarts, got SUPER excited when i say the yellow blind bags! THREE CASES! and one old box of the blue sparkles ... so i pick one box, i'm checking the numbers to make sure they're all there ... a kid in his mid teens maybe pulls his cart up next me and slams it into me so i say "HEY! WATCH IT!", cause it wasn't a bump, it wasn't accidental it was full out on purpose and he just laughs at me ... i notice he's wearing a WLF mlp tee and a few pony pins, i go back to finding the three bags i need to finish the box ... find one, continue looking, he grabs a box and dumps it in his cart, saying how he needs tese for his "little sister" and how he "really only needs number 21" ... so i ask him if he knows abouthte numbers ont he bags and he's like "yeah, HAW HAW HAW, better safe than sorry so i'm just buying em all" and i ask him to please just let me find the last two i need, he grabs the other boxes and just dumps em in his cart too and tells me to "eff off and that he's christmas shopping forthe first time ever and is on a limited budget" so i say "yeah, that's why you just dumped over 72 blind bags into your cart at 2 dollars a pop, real limited i see" and then the jerk starts trying to grab the ones i have IN THE BOX THAT I'M HOLDING! and he's laughing about it! so then i'm LOSING IT! he keeps saying "i just need 21, 21" so i literally fling my 21 at his stupid head and i'm even more pissed at this jerk, cause his buddy shows up and is laughing too and trying to grab em so i let lose with a string of words i am NOT proud to admit i said in a toy section and threaten to use my pepper spray so they back off muttering "apologies" under their breath ... an older gentleman int he aisle was watching this go down and came over cause i was so pissed i was shaking from trying to restrain myself from laying those a$$e$ out flat on their backs in the aisle and he says he knows i was winding up to do as much and that i should have ... so THEN they're following me around the store saying "C'mon my mom told me to get number 26 too! 21 and 26!" well i know he had at least 3 21's including MINE! and since they only go up to 24 it's kind of hard to get a 26 ...

... i'm sorry ... but people wonder why a lot of us don't like "Bronies"? when they act like that on a regular basis i can't imagine why anyone would enjoy calling themself a Bronie :(

i am still pissed and sick to my stomach over this ... i hope they choke on em al ... EVERY LAST ONE!

:(
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline Pythia

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Wost Bronie experience EVER!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 02:28:49 PM »
:( That's horrible. I'm sorry someone treated you like that. Snot rags. *hugs*
Looking for: Alternate Birthflowers, Baity wingers, So softs - both minty and for deflocking - and DREAM BEAUTIES!

Offline Jahlila

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • DA Page
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 02:33:11 PM »
I'm so sorry you had such a horrible experience. :hug: I've had a few bad run-ins with Bronies before too, especially at a Con. I know there are lots of wonderful Bronies and Pegasisters out there though. They just seem to be overshadowed by the bad ones. I hope your day gets much better.  :)
*~*Jahlila*~*
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 02:33:21 PM »
I am nothing but sympathetic for someone having a bad experience with someone else. I'm sorry it happened to you. :hug:

However, I really think this thread is going to fan the flames of "us versus them." I cannot see anything positive happening from this discussion and I think it would be best to nip it in the bud early on before it gets ugly. My apologies, but it needs to be locked.

Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal