collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion  (Read 39981 times)

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion
« Reply #510 on: December 26, 2012, 04:53:48 PM »
I have a question for those of you with the Harpy and Siren CAMs. What bodies and limbs did you use and whered you get them? I found these two at walmart today and LOVE the idea, but the bodies are a pain!

I know right?!  I got the unicorn, nocturnal, siren, and harpy packs for Xmas gifts and just wish they would have come with upper limbs/upper legs. Can't make a whole body out of that! I am just dying to put Harpy together ;-;.  They best re-release those torso packs and some new sets for these puppies.

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: December 26, 2012, 05:07:10 PM »
Skelita and Jinafire on Amazon~!

Oh shoot! I wonder if Deuce is going to go up tonight too? *stalkstalkstalk*
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Squirrelypaws

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: December 26, 2012, 08:14:12 PM »
I picked up some MH valentines today and scanned them all to share with you guys. ^_^

Valentines

If you want to use them for anything, feel free.  ;) I have some from last year somewhere too; if I can find them, I'll scan them up.
**Formerly known as GryffindorHermione**
~*{Squirrely's Stuff For Sale}*~
Ponies ;; Dolls ;; Other Toys

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #513 on: December 26, 2012, 08:27:41 PM »
Too cute! I love those valentines.

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #514 on: December 26, 2012, 08:42:45 PM »
So Cute! Thank You!

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #515 on: December 26, 2012, 09:13:18 PM »
the valentines are so cute!

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #516 on: December 26, 2012, 10:48:36 PM »
So I went into town today to see what I could spend my Christmas money on and found...nothing.  Walmart and Target were bare.  Kohls had 2.0 Lagoona (want her for the Scaris outfit) that was way over priced-$28.  Justice did have the Ghouls Alive dolls but they were priced at $40 and I don't want Spectra that bad.  The only place that they newer stuff was at Kmart.  They had the Scaris car and cafe, not interested though.  DC and GA was also there but the one Spectra had a poor faceup and I already have all the DCs I want.  There were tons of Howleens.

So out of all the places in town, Kmart looks like its the best place to watch for new things. 

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: December 27, 2012, 12:09:05 AM »
Had another hunt for the week as most retailers on here seem to stock on Thursdays. My dinky local Kmart had slimbox Scaris where all the other larger ones didn't!! Looked like only one case had been put out and that someone beat me to it, only Abbey and Draculaura were there (the two I don't want).... must be a collector around near me :P
Really disappointing that nothing MH is on sale for Boxing Day sales. Although the local Kmart were trying to clear out SS Ghoulias... at $15, only 5 off her normal price. Silly Kmart, that's not a clearance price.

No restocks of Dance Class either, so maybe they will pop up more next month. CAM sets seem to be wide-spread tho

Melissa

« Reply #518 on: December 27, 2012, 12:53:23 AM »
So here in Colorado the MH stock is ... well, non-existent.

Our first stop was at Super Target. Whole lot of nothin', except a couple Skull Shores 5-packs. After that it was Toys R Us, with one budget Scaris Ghoulia, some Ghouls Alive!, some high school playsets and a couple DDG Lagoonas. Then it was Walmart, the biggest shock of them all. The MH shelves were completely void of a single doll. All they had were wigs, skirts and nail polish sets. The Monster High sign has been down since October and now it's starting to look like the section might be overtaken by Cutie Pops and Novi Stars. We then dropped by the smaller Target on the way home and their MH section had one Skull Shores 5-pack left and a few CAM sets. The pegs above the boxes were all Novi Stars and everything had been clearanced out except the SS 5-pack.

So between Walmart and the smaller Target it looks like MH is being phased out of these stores completely. Is anyone else seeing this? WTF is going on?

I was so disappointed seeing it after hearing how so many of you are seeing fully stocked shelves at your local stores. Don't know what's going on around here, but the Denver Metro area isn't re-stocking its MH and considering how overrun the sections look I am very concerned about the future of my MH collecting.
Where in Denver are you? The south side seems slow on restocking, but I certainly don't think it'll be phased out... I think they're actually just very popular here.

Offline MidoriKeiko

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: December 27, 2012, 03:01:24 AM »
Had another hunt for the week as most retailers on here seem to stock on Thursdays. My dinky local Kmart had slimbox Scaris where all the other larger ones didn't!! Looked like only one case had been put out and that someone beat me to it, only Abbey and Draculaura were there (the two I don't want).... must be a collector around near me :P
Really disappointing that nothing MH is on sale for Boxing Day sales. Although the local Kmart were trying to clear out SS Ghoulias... at $15, only 5 off her normal price. Silly Kmart, that's not a clearance price.

No restocks of Dance Class either, so maybe they will pop up more next month. CAM sets seem to be wide-spread tho
Is your local Kmart Westfield plenty valley? I managed to pick up the set the other day and left only draculaura and Abby! Sorry

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: December 27, 2012, 03:37:09 AM »
Stalking again, trying to catch up....

Post Merge: December 27, 2012, 03:37:58 AM

While I absolutely hate Ghoulia. I would say Scaris Ghoulia is my favorite Ghoulia and may end up getting her one day, but I'm not in a hurry to get her.

I don't like ghoulia either, but I adore her clothes and that little scooter is to die for!!

Post Merge: December 27, 2012, 03:39:07 AM

I wonder, do you guys think there is an interest here or on other sites for adopting ready made characters for like 10USD or something like that.

I have some Original MH characters that I think turned out pretty good, but that I have no use of myself. So I wonder if maybe people would be interested in buying them.

The two I have made right now is an Orc; Ori'ka Bonecracker and a genie; Ginny Wish

I love original characters, I've been working on some myself. It's so much fun! I love your name of Ginny Wish!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 03:39:07 AM by Tribble79 »

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: December 27, 2012, 10:56:11 AM »
For anyone interested, we are doing a doll clothing self-challenge in the dollhouse and MH dolls are welcome

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,316906.0.html

Foxy_Ninja

« Reply #522 on: December 27, 2012, 11:00:45 AM »

Roch and Smet

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: December 27, 2012, 11:31:55 AM »
I have a question for those of you with the Harpy and Siren CAMs. What bodies and limbs did you use and whered you get them? I found these two at walmart today and LOVE the idea, but the bodies are a pain!

The siren I used the three eyed ghoul torso. The blue is a bit darker but I like it. For the harpy I'm going to use the shiny pink pearl torso and I don't know what upper arm and thigh yet. I don't mind having to buy a new torso but it is kind of irritating to have to hunt down the upper limbs.
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #524 on: December 27, 2012, 11:41:34 AM »
For anyone interested, we are doing a doll clothing self-challenge in the dollhouse and MH dolls are welcome

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,316906.0.html
Super duper interested!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal