collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: **Advent Calendar Swap Brag Thread  (Read 34288 times)

Offline MidoriKeiko

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: **Advent Calendar Swap Brag Thread
« Reply #615 on: December 22, 2012, 04:49:14 AM »
Day 22:
Pics upload later but I got Reece butter candies!
Omg xeevee I didn't knew they exists I was crying from joy XD
I also was spoilt with love wishes <3

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: December 22, 2012, 06:07:20 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Oh I am so thrilled, I am almost completing my TE ponies there are only a few now that I don't have.  This pony has been a huge want for so long and I just love her to pieces.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline RedLynx

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: December 22, 2012, 08:04:43 AM »
Day 22

Stickers from G3-G4!

Offline Eskara1862

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+172)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Fern Fiend
    • View Profile
    • The New Gray Mare
« Reply #618 on: December 22, 2012, 09:36:02 AM »
Yay for more goodies!

Now I've got a wonderful snack set for when I do my conventions this summer! I am so thrilled that the bottle is metal and not plastic, so it should hold up very nicely.

Hubby saw the glass dragonfly and asked me what that awesome thing was.  He declared it to be "very cool." I think it's very cool too =)

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #619 on: December 22, 2012, 10:34:00 AM »
Agh!  I'm soooo behind!  My apologies; work has been craaazy and the holiday traffic has been nothing short of insanity >_<, but I finaaaaally made it to the holiday weekend and got caught up with the picture taking of pressies last night. ^_^

Eskara:  Just wanted to comment on your adorable G2 twins!  I've never really been a fan of G2's, but I might have to make an exception for that pair!

I'm still not sure if I accidentally opened Day 16, but I'll just continue:

Day 17:

An adorable penguin candle and lindor chocolates!  Yummo!

Day 18:

OMG, Baby Lucky Leaf!  I never thought I'd receive her in a swap box!  Now I REALLY need to hunt down Baby Leafy.  Also got more chocolate.

Day 19:

Another pony!  This time, Baby Sparkle Northstar!

Day 20:

This has got to be one of the coolest gift packs I've ever received in a swap: I <3 horror movies with a passion, and Stern put together a horror movie gift set, complete with snacks and a german horror flick!  I absolutely love it!  Thank you soooo much Stern!

Day 21:

Another green queen I can add to my army.

Day 22:

Baby Fleecy and delicious german chocolate sandwich cookies! 

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

DancingPhoenix

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #620 on: December 22, 2012, 12:55:52 PM »
Boo, for some reason the pictures aren't loading so I can't see everyone else's brags.

For me on the 21st I got my first pony of the advent! And it was my first of the Rainbow Curl's! I'll show the pictures later when I have time today to take them. I got a simply gorgeous Streaky! I'll probably try to get her hair seperaated and into nice ringlets again, but she is simply perfect and mint :)

Then for day 22 I got a MIB Sunrise Song! She is so pretty in person, I was amazed. Her hair has such rich coloring, and her symbol is so crisp.

Besides that, Budda spoiled me with lots of fun coloring books and some crayons (I adore coloring books!) She's also given me many delicious candies that are already eaten, gorgeous puzzles, the most beautiful peacock note pad, and some adorable Mickey mugs/cups! Look forward to those pictures later ;)

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: December 22, 2012, 02:20:49 PM »
Boo, for some reason the pictures aren't loading so I can't see everyone else's brags.

For me on the 21st I got my first pony of the advent! And it was my first of the Rainbow Curl's! I'll show the pictures later when I have time today to take them. I got a simply gorgeous Streaky! I'll probably try to get her hair seperaated and into nice ringlets again, but she is simply perfect and mint :)

Then for day 22 I got a MIB Sunrise Song! She is so pretty in person, I was amazed. Her hair has such rich coloring, and her symbol is so crisp.

Besides that, Budda spoiled me with lots of fun coloring books and some crayons (I adore coloring books!) She's also given me many delicious candies that are already eaten, gorgeous puzzles, the most beautiful peacock note pad, and some adorable Mickey mugs/cups! Look forward to those pictures later ;)

did I really wait so long to add in the ponies??  I thought I had mixed them in a little better!  you were probably wondering if you'd ever get any!! LOL

I had considered doing streaky's hair myself, but I honestly have the attention span of a gnat and I would have never finished.  I have one rainbow curl of my own that needs it done, too.  never gonna happen ;)

can't wait to see pics so I can remember everything I sent ;)  so very glad you love everything so far :)
looking into a re-branding.

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #622 on: December 22, 2012, 02:22:42 PM »
day 22 YAY pearly Pinkie!! :D in a cute cake box!

DancingPhoenix

« Reply #623 on: December 22, 2012, 02:47:33 PM »
did I really wait so long to add in the ponies??  I thought I had mixed them in a little better!  you were probably wondering if you'd ever get any!! LOL

I had considered doing streaky's hair myself, but I honestly have the attention span of a gnat and I would have never finished.  I have one rainbow curl of my own that needs it done, too.  never gonna happen ;)

can't wait to see pics so I can remember everything I sent ;)  so very glad you love everything so far :)

Lol I have to admit that I was a bit curious as to what you had planned, but seen as how bad things have been for me having a lot of pony right now is awesome too :)

Yeah, I have a lot of ponies waiting to go to the spa, I might take a day at home to just pamper ponies. Spa day is always very theraputic for both parties haha

ETA: goodness I said Streaky when I meant Stripes... my brain today. I got a lovely STRIPES :blush:
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 02:49:35 PM by DancingPhoenix »

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: December 22, 2012, 02:59:33 PM »

Lol I have to admit that I was a bit curious as to what you had planned, but seen as how bad things have been for me having a lot of pony right now is awesome too :)

Yeah, I have a lot of ponies waiting to go to the spa, I might take a day at home to just pamper ponies. Spa day is always very theraputic for both parties haha

ETA: goodness I said Streaky when I meant Stripes... my brain today. I got a lovely STRIPES :blush:

lol... I can't keep their names straight, either.  too close together ;)

I had rearranged the order/numbering a few times before finalizing.  who knows what my thought process was at the time ;)  I know one ordering had the ponies all spread out and evenly distributed, but I guess I changed my mind and went for a fireworks type finale ;)
looking into a re-branding.

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: December 22, 2012, 03:50:00 PM »
I'm all finished with uni and work until the new year, whew! Eskara, I have been loving my gifts every single day and I'm so sorry that I've left it so long to post!

Another apology... I have come to stay with my parents for a couple of weeks over Christmas and the new year and I've left a couple of gifts behind in Canterbury without taking a picture of them, whoops! Day 17 was a super cool eyeliner. These are always top on my list as they are the make-up I use most often! This one comes out really nicely! On day 18 I got a cute set of three nail varnishes. The sparkly one is beyond awesome, I am annoyed that I left it behind as I'm wearing it now and I want to top it up when it starts to chip! It makes me feel very festive :D

Here are all the rest of the gifts up to date :D

Day 19 was the beautiful Curly Locks! She has absolutely wonderful hair! It's much nicer than any of my other BnG ponies!

On Day 20, to go with all that lovely nail varnish, I got some remover pads. I haven't seen those for sale over here (maybe I haven't been looking in the right places) but they're an awesome idea! I know they're going to come in very handy!

Day 21 was some more yummy food. Now I definitely haven't seen these before. Chocolate covered pumpkin seeds. I'm munching them now and they are AMAZING :D I am trying in vain to save some!

Aaaaand today, yet another pony! Happy Tails Squeezer! She's such a cutie and in one of my favourite poses too. I think I only need one more pony from this set to complete it now :D

I can't believe there are only three more days to go in this swap :(

Offline seaponey

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: December 22, 2012, 04:27:06 PM »
Time to catch up -

Day 19

A perfect Rainbowberry!  I needed an upgrade of this girl, the one I have has had a severe hair cut and pen marks.  I can't belive how shiney and soft her hair is.  And I totally thank you for the ribbon.  I like to put ribbons in my ponies tails and now I have a rainbow of colors  :biggrin:

Day 20

Two of my favorite things - Trail mix and puzzle books - awesome!

Day 21

I squeed when I opened this one  :frolic:  Blueberry Baskets  :lovey:

Day 22

A JBP  May Belle! So pretty  :inlove:  and a box of one of my favorite winter time teas Sleepytime.

I can't wait to open the next couple days, but kinda sad that it's almost over  :cry:

Offline sparkleset80

• Trade Count: (+178)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: December 22, 2012, 05:03:43 PM »
Updated my brag post!!! http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,316305.msg529705.html#msg529705
Going out of town soon so I may not be able to post until after the holiday!!

Offline StarDragon

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: December 22, 2012, 05:23:09 PM »
Seaponey, I'm super glad you like everything so far!!!  :heart: :heart:
Don't stress about putting up images, I'm way behind, myself! Holidays are busy. ;)

Also, I'm really glad Wyatt loved his toys, I just hope they don't cause too much trouble, lol.
I'll get around to posting my images soon, I just have to take the pics and upload them, thanks for the wait MLPgal13!

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: December 22, 2012, 05:27:54 PM »
Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. Things are getting crazy around here with the holidays. I have so many cool things to brag about. I hope to get them done tomorrow. I did realize that I don't have a Day 22 gift so I won't have a brag for that day.
EmberBright, I'm glad you are enjoying the gifts and you got to enjoy using the sprinkles!

I forgot day 22?

Is day 23 a squishy round (cup) gift? If it is open that- It has several little gifts that you can split between the 2 days.

Day 22: Part of the mobile for the crib!

Can we see the complete crib at the end of all this?

Day 18:

OMG, Baby Lucky Leaf!  I never thought I'd receive her in a swap box!  Now I REALLY need to hunt down Baby Leafy.  Also got more chocolate.

I have a Leafy for sale/ trade!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 05:34:58 PM by ChipsteRJ »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal