collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: **Advent Calendar Swap Brag Thread  (Read 34276 times)

Offline seaponey

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: **Advent Calendar Swap Brag Thread 1 / Day 1 - Day 8 **
« Reply #240 on: December 05, 2012, 04:32:22 PM »
sosoftbuttons you can keep all the snow by you.  I am not looking forward to driving in it either.

Look at all the pony brags, day five has been very good to us all.

Stern- I'm going to steal those socks!  So cute.

Those Disney pins are cool, I have a couple myself in my pin collection.

jupiternwndrlnd - I'm curious to know how the art kit works.  It looks like it would be a lot of fun.

And here's my day 5 -

Burt's Bees - best stuff ever, and a home made seed bowl.  So the note says it's to put seeds in or even dried flowers, but I don't know if I want to put anything in it because then you can't see the awesome artwork.  Stardragon it's beautiful!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And another pony!  A very pretty Pick-a-Lily

Thank you StarDragon  :)

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: December 05, 2012, 04:48:23 PM »
Sternen, I agree. Those are cute socks!
Seaponey, that's the coolest seed holder ever! Is it ceramic? Stardragon, that's a really fun idea- is the pattern cooked onto the tray?
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline Elfpony

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 05, 2012, 05:15:25 PM »
OMG, all the gifts so far look amazing.  Honeycomb, I am loving every day.  And considering how much stuff you have packed into the tiny gifts I can't imagine what will be in the giant 25th boxes!!!  I'll probably only be able to post every second day, but I'm loving it all.  And I'm jealous of the Earl Grey tea you got.  I got some from SoSoftButtons last year and it was amazing (we have the same brand in Canada, but it's much weaker tea.)

OK, on to Day 4:

A beautiful little mirror compact and a set of chocolate molds that make a little house.  I'm dying to try to make the house.  We're having a Holiday party on the weekend and it would be perfect, but I don't know if I'll have the time beforehand.  If I do get it made before xmas I'll post pics for sure.

Day 5:

Awesome warm squishy socks!  And a Maneki Neko phone charm!  I colllect Maneki Nekos and I lost my last phone charm so this is timely.

Elf

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #243 on: December 05, 2012, 05:35:06 PM »
Love that phone charm! :D

Here's my day 5

It's like having a whole other advent box! The 20 days of tea-mas. I'm so excited! This is such a cute idea, Jupi is amazing. Today I had peppermint - can't wait to see what tomorrow is!

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #244 on: December 05, 2012, 05:36:33 PM »

Here's my day 5

It's like having a whole other advent box! The 20 days of tea-mas. I'm so excited! This is such a cute idea, Jupi is amazing. Today I had peppermint - can't wait to see what tomorrow is!

:lovey:

kittykat7

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #245 on: December 05, 2012, 05:44:48 PM »

Day 4 was from my bettas to yours.  I actually have 12 total bettas, so I just had to include something for yours from mine! 

I'm glad you are liking everything so far and I am glad you like the way I numbered the packages. I figured they could double as ornaments for your tree or be used to make a garland out of them. 

my bettas have only ever eaten one kind of food because there are only 2, and the little jar seems like it will last me 2 years!  both nova and luna seemed to really enjoy the new food!  I was curious, because some forums say they don't like changing food.  they totally approve, though ;)  nova, the male, actually seemed a little excited about is (he's usually a take it or leave it kinda guy).  luna goes insane no matter what I bring up to the tank.  she'd eat the world if she could!

I feel like I might get a mini tree for my dining table and decorate it with these little ornaments :)

Bettas actually love a change in food. They can actually get bored of their food if always given the same stuff. I have lots of different types of treats for my bettas. They especially love freeze dried brine shrimp.

Offline RedLynx

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: December 05, 2012, 05:47:55 PM »
Day 5...and I'm as sick as the kids now.  Been in bed when I haven't been making meals for the babies.  I updated my brag post.  Cocoa and really cool homemade buttons for day 5. :)  Tilas is much more creative and crafty than I was with her box. X.x

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,316305.msg530489.html#msg530489

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: December 05, 2012, 06:19:43 PM »

Day 4 was from my bettas to yours.  I actually have 12 total bettas, so I just had to include something for yours from mine! 

I'm glad you are liking everything so far and I am glad you like the way I numbered the packages. I figured they could double as ornaments for your tree or be used to make a garland out of them. 

my bettas have only ever eaten one kind of food because there are only 2, and the little jar seems like it will last me 2 years!  both nova and luna seemed to really enjoy the new food!  I was curious, because some forums say they don't like changing food.  they totally approve, though ;)  nova, the male, actually seemed a little excited about is (he's usually a take it or leave it kinda guy).  luna goes insane no matter what I bring up to the tank.  she'd eat the world if she could!

I feel like I might get a mini tree for my dining table and decorate it with these little ornaments :)

Bettas actually love a change in food. They can actually get bored of their food if always given the same stuff. I have lots of different types of treats for my bettas. They especially love freeze dried brine shrimp.

good to know :)  always nice to hear a fresh opinion.  got these guys shortly after I moved in back in april, so still pretty new to all of it, but aside from a case of ick and a few days of not eating after a stressful water change, they seem to be thriving!
looking into a re-branding.

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #248 on: December 05, 2012, 06:29:12 PM »

Here's my day 5

Yay!! That is one of my favorite days ^_^ I wanted to make myself one, LOL
My fience came home to find I has individually wrapped and ribboned 20 tea bags....and he told me I was insane *mahahahhahahaa* ahem*
I like wrapping!

Offline sparkleset80

• Trade Count: (+178)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: December 05, 2012, 06:51:24 PM »
I updated my brag post on page 2. Check out what I got!
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,316305.msg529705.html#msg529705

I'm having so much fun seeing what everyone is getting! It's funny because I forgot what presents I wrapped for what days for my partner, EmberBright. So it's fun to see what gift she is getting!

Offline StarDragon

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: December 05, 2012, 06:59:06 PM »
So glad you like it seapony!! I really wasn't sure what I wanted to do exactly, all I know is that I love making artwork things for my swap partners, lol. Then I figured that it would be fun to do a 'garden' theme one day- my mom is also really into gardening and we have all sorts of fun little bowls that we put dried seeds and things in for planting later on. :)

Aurora- actually, it is just some shrinky-dink! I bought a whole pack some time ago and figured I could use it up. I finished it with satin varnish.

So many cute ideas today! Love that advent tea box, that is too fun. ;)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: December 05, 2012, 08:44:00 PM »
Here is my day 5.

Starflower is one of my favorite ponies and I am starting an army of her. I have never understood the appeal of armies but now I can. :)  Thanks seaponey!
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline StarDragon

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: December 05, 2012, 08:55:06 PM »
Starflower is lovely. :) She and Trickles are my favorite year 2 rainbow ponies, as well. Congrats!

Sternenstaub

« Reply #253 on: December 05, 2012, 10:06:05 PM »
Cool brags anybody!!

I wishing you all a nice St. Nicolas Day!! :)

DancingPhoenix

« Reply #254 on: December 05, 2012, 10:09:41 PM »
Prepare for a big post!

But first, Aurora the little bird on that one of your Disney pins is the Orange Bird, who was a mascot for the Florida Orange Growers when they had a partnership with Disney back in the 70's (I don't remember exactly when the partnership ended, I do believe it was sometime in the 80's though). There was a juice stand/store in Adventureland in the Magic Kingdom where they would sell orange based beverages, and the Orange Bird was their mascot. They had an actual character of him to greet as well. Recently, Disney brought him back because of the nostalgia that older fans had. Similar things are going on around the Walt Disney World complex to bring back some of the old favorite things that have since gone away.

Why yes, I am very serious about my Disney fandom  :nerdy:

Okay so like I promised, some pictures of those trading card/stickers from day 3:

And my socks from day 4:

And now for day 5! PRINCESS PUZZLES! (I may or may have not already put them all together...)

I just really like puzzles... they're so mindless and fun :)

ETA: sorry the pictures are upside down! I rotated them but it's just not working for some reason :P
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 10:12:00 PM by DancingPhoenix »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal