collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: **Advent Calendar Swap Brag Thread  (Read 34279 times)

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: **Advent Calendar Swap Brag Thread 1 / Day 1 - Day 8 **
« Reply #105 on: December 02, 2012, 01:17:49 PM »
Xeevee, it's been so long since I mailed that box that each day is a surprise to me, too! It took me a little while to figure out what the McDonald's pony was- it just didn't look familiar!  I do remember that I got a little confused when I was wrapping your McPonies, I just couldn't figure out if you meant the 2011 set when you said "last set," or if that was the "most recent" set... so you may have some extra McPonies that you didn't need in this package. I'm sure you can figure out something to do with the extras! I did!  :devious:

Well if you were confused and thought it meant the very first set, that's cool, those g1 bookmarks are worth heaps :silly:

Day 2:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Moar Poniez!!  Isn't she pretty.  Also some star wars rubber bands.  Weirdest piece of merchandise I've ever seen! 

Those bands were very popular with the kids.  Huge fad for a while where the kids would trade them at school and wear them on their arms. I think they even made rings.  They made every type of theme you can imagine like animals, sports, and instruments.  Then they started making character specific.  Star Wars bands are really cool as I have not seen those. Very nice gift!!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 01:19:54 PM by tulagirl »

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 02, 2012, 01:33:29 PM »
Day 2:
I got a.... G2 PONY!   :biggrin:  :newpony: :cheer: :cheer:
Seabreeze is gorgeous, she's my second ever G2!! Super happy right now, haha. Thank you, MLPgal13!!

Check out how awesome she is:

Offline Eskara1862

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+172)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Fern Fiend
    • View Profile
    • The New Gray Mare
« Reply #107 on: December 02, 2012, 01:34:05 PM »
I couldn't find a gift marked with the second so I haven't opened anything today. Got tomorrow's all ready to go though :D

There's a 2nd one there!  Or, at least, there should be... I know I very carefully counted out all of the presents multiple times to make sure I had them all labeled. I wonder if I meant to make one of your 1st day presents a second and goofed when I wrote the labels  :what:

Offline sundaygirl

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 02, 2012, 02:36:48 PM »
It's so fun to follow this thread and see all the great presents.  :)

Here is my day two:

A cute trinket box filled with accessoires. I don't think I have seen the accessoires before, they are really adorable!

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #109 on: December 02, 2012, 02:42:53 PM »
that is so cute, SundayGirl

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2012, 02:51:13 PM »
It's so fun to follow this thread and see all the great presents.  :)

Here is my day two:

A cute trinket box filled with accessoires. I don't think I have seen the accessoires before, they are really adorable!

OMG you are one lucky pony!! I have been searching for one of those boxes for years.....yayayayayaya what a super duper day 2 gift for you. I am so happy for you.

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #111 on: December 02, 2012, 02:53:28 PM »
we went grocery shopping and i came home and realized I hadn't opened day 2 yet!! :O
and then I SQUEALED, because you can't have Speckles without BUNKIE!!!!

to TOP OFF my excitement, this is a SET COMPLETER!! so I couldn't NOT take a group picture of all of my Newborn Twins!!
Thank you soo much ButtercreamDream :heart:

and just to share all the CUTE with you::

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 02, 2012, 04:11:04 PM »
yyyyyyaaaayyyy Bunkie....one of my favorites!! whooo hooo

kittykat7

« Reply #113 on: December 02, 2012, 04:18:35 PM »
I opened my day 2 present super early this morning, then went out and had another fabulous day.  Naturally I took my camera with... and now I can't find it!?!  So... for day 2 got a gorgeous Heartthrob pony.  I am super excited about her, I have been after her for awhile now.  As soon as I find my camera I will upload the picture.  Thanks Tula!

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 02, 2012, 04:27:54 PM »
I opened my day 2 present super early this morning, then went out and had another fabulous day.  Naturally I took my camera with... and now I can't find it!?!  So... for day 2 got a gorgeous Heartthrob pony.  I am super excited about her, I have been after her for awhile now.  As soon as I find my camera I will upload the picture.  Thanks Tula!

Oh I am pleased you like her.  She is one of my favorites.  Good luck finding the camera.  I know how that is. If its not my keys its my Credit card. I am always losing something important.

kittykat7

« Reply #115 on: December 02, 2012, 05:13:53 PM »

Oh I am pleased you like her.  She is one of my favorites.  Good luck finding the camera.  I know how that is. If its not my keys its my Credit card. I am always losing something important.

I do really like her.  I think I know where my camera might be... I just have to actually look for it. 

DancingPhoenix

« Reply #116 on: December 02, 2012, 06:51:00 PM »
Today I got one of my favorite things ever... COLORING STUFF. Disney Princess crayons and a little canvas with Belle on it (to color). Honestly I think I'm going to use paint to do the canvas, make it look nicer than the markers that came with it. But oh my gosh it's so perfect!

And a close up of the canvas because flash is just "awesome":

Offline Eskara1862

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+172)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Fern Fiend
    • View Profile
    • The New Gray Mare
« Reply #117 on: December 02, 2012, 07:42:25 PM »
Whew!  I did a LOT of house work today, so I feel like I really deserved to open todays pressie.  Got the tree put up and all of my wonderful presents laid out around it. I just loved putting all of them under the tree; it makes it look so much more Christmasy to have something there instead of just the empty tree skirt.  TwilightWhispers, you REALLY spoiled me! I couldn't believe how many presents I pulled out of that box.  The ornaments on the packaging are so cute and I can hardly wait to open those days so I can add them to my tree.

I remembered to get a picture of the amazing Christmas card too! So pretty =)

Although, I forgot to get a picture of day 2 all wrapped up.  I was just so eager to get into the present that I dug in!  I can hardly believe how amazing it is.

Baby HoneyBerry! She's so adorable and cute.  My very first G2 baby =)  The eye gems are missing, so I'm taking her to Michaels with me tomorrow to see if I can get some replacements. *does a happy dance* I can't get over how adorable she is.

There was also Gingko tea with herbs.  Mmmm.... I haven't made a cup yet, but it smells so delicious.  This is the perfect excuse to stop by Teavana and pick up that new tea tumbler I've had my eye on. My last travel mug broke and now spills tea all over me whenever I use it. Gingko tea needs a pretty new, non-leaky mug to drink it out of!

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 02, 2012, 07:59:44 PM »

OMG, so much cute!  I love that picture.  I couldn't put them too far apart in the calendar.  They would have been sad, lol.  Is that Lil Cupcake I see in the top row?!  *drooool*

On day 2 I got some really cute pink princess cupcakes wrappers.  I also got some really bad news today, and I haven't have time to upload pictures yet again.  I don't want to bring this thread down, so happy thoughts!!  I will post in WYP when I'm ready, and I PROMISE tomorrow I will upload pictures!

Thank you Emberbright!  Please bear with me!

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #119 on: December 02, 2012, 08:10:40 PM »

OMG, so much cute!  I love that picture.  I couldn't put them too far apart in the calendar.  They would have been sad, lol.  Is that Lil Cupcake I see in the top row?!  *drooool*

On day 2 I got some really cute pink princess cupcakes wrappers.  I also got some really bad news today, and I haven't have time to upload pictures yet again.  I don't want to bring this thread down, so happy thoughts!!  I will post in WYP when I'm ready, and I PROMISE tomorrow I will upload pictures!

Thank you Emberbright!  Please bear with me!

*hug* i hope things are okay, and that tomorrow is a better day!
and yes, that is Li'l Cupcake.... and Li'l Sweetcake  *loooooves her baby ponies*

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal