collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ebay Buyers - Non paying again!! %$£$^^$$T&&%$£!! (The vent page)  (Read 473 times)

baby_yoyo

• Trade Count: (0)
Hi all!

Just need to vent a little - this can be the venting page if you will

Yet again non paying bidders wasting my time and tieing up pony pennies in limbo! Grrrrr!!

I am not naming and shaming yet, it has been 5 days since I combined their invoices, I am giving them till the weekend is up. I always say payment within 3 days or ebay will be notified, I only sell with BIN with best offers as I thought this woud deter time wasters.....obviously not :(

I am getting married in 18 weeks time (oh god thats not long eeeeek!) and im selling nearly every pony I own to raise funds, I have over £50 tied up in NPB, which I know is not the biggest amount of money but that could pay for my bouquet :(

One buyer is based over seas and I accepted an offer as she had 100% positive feedback......I should have checked the feedback as some are false positives saying 'avoid doesnt pay...etc' I thought this was against ebay policies? *sigh* I'll check properly next time

Although I have to say every buyer with 0 or little feedback has been a dream to sell to! Paid immediately and so polite, it seems to be established members im having problems with.

Also I hate reminding NPB to pay as one got very nasty (since been removed from ebay), at first she said she did not recieve the item (I thought this might happen so I coughed up the extra to send it with tracking), then she said she had got it and left me all 1 star ratings >_< :mad: >_< Thankfully ebay saw that I do not get star ratings like that and had them removed.

And breathe...if these NPB have not paid by the end of the weekend or at least made contact i'll name and shame on here to help you all avoid dealing with them.

Yoyo x x

Offline Spike

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Monochrome
    • View Profile
Re: Ebay Buyers - Non paying again!! %$£$^^$$T&&%$£!! (The vent page)
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 06:04:20 AM »
I know. People are surprised with me, I have very very little feedback and I always pay on the same day as I buy the item and if I don't it's because the auction ends the next day but I get paid in so and so days time but I do tell the seller. I hope you get everything sorted out.. I am really sorry this has happened to you.. :/

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 03:10:51 AM »
:hug:  sounds like you are under enough stress with your wedding being so close, let alone having to deal with these NPB's .   I hope at least some of them pay up eventually . There are way too many NPB's on evilbay these days *sigh*  :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline kezrob23

• my heart beats true for the Red and the Blue
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 03:26:33 AM »
i've read in some other threads that sellers now can only leave positive feedback - this would prob explain the false positives...
i cut and pasted this from ebay's feedback help centre...

For each transaction, buyers and sellers can choose to rate each other by leaving Feedback. Buyers can leave a positive, negative, or a neutral rating, plus a short comment. Sellers can leave a positive rating and a short comment.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 04:35:46 AM »
 :hug:
I seriously in all my years on ebay have never seen or dealt with so many NPB's.  It's insane!

I do hope they come through for you because your right, even though £50 may not seem like a lot to some.  It could be paying for your bouquet.  :huh:

*crosses hooves* in the meantime for you.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

baby_yoyo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 01:50:22 PM »
Just wanted to report that all was paid for  :cheer: (although a week late  :huh:)

But the bride will have flowers after all thankgoodness!! Hopefully 2013 will be a better year in terms of NPB

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal