collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The perfect strawberry blonde???  (Read 388 times)

Offline hlbmlp

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
The perfect strawberry blonde???
« on: November 28, 2012, 09:34:43 PM »
HI!  ^.^

hope this is ok for here... not really for a pony, but there is not quite any better place.

I am working on a project, and want to use my little pony hair from dollyhair.  I want a light strawberry blonde and cannot find the exact color i want.  I was thinking of using a combination to make the hair look a little more natural anyway.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

I like apricot, but it seems a bit too i am not sure... not quite it, though it is close.  I have thought of adding in peach cobbler, peaches and cream, or tigerlily, or all the above, but as i only have apricot to reference in real life i just am not sure what to do. And i would like to make this look a bit more natural than most bright pony colors... though more bright than natural...  if that makes any sense. >_< 

and man i have missed all you guys!  :cry:  ( this is for a senior art show (spring), which is the main reason why i haven't been around much)
My Etsy . My Blog

If i owe you feedback pm me, my brain is not always here.

thanks kiwisquirtbottle for helping with codes!!! <3

Miserati

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The perfect strawberry blonde???
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 09:42:31 PM »
Tiramisu from Dollyhair is a really pretty strawberry blonde. Its my favourite blonde to use!

Offline Pythia

• Trade Count: (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 02:57:10 PM »
I'd say Tiramisu is more of an ash blonde. You could try mixing something like Buttercreme with apricot, maybe?
Looking for: Alternate Birthflowers, Baity wingers, So softs - both minty and for deflocking - and DREAM BEAUTIES!

Offline hlbmlp

• Trade Count: (+27)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 09:46:58 PM »
thanks!  maybe i'll buy a few different kinds and mess around with it before i take the plunge and buy a ton load!
My Etsy . My Blog

If i owe you feedback pm me, my brain is not always here.

thanks kiwisquirtbottle for helping with codes!!! <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal